JetNation closing in on 2,000,000 total posts

Jetsfan80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our 7th birthday is in less than a week. If we don't have 2 million posts before than we are shutting this thing down. Be posting people. :)

Not exactly the best of timing, the NFL season is officially over, free agency is still a good bit away and the draft even further, and perhaps more importantly than all of that, the Star Wars Mafia game I was running just ended, which was accounting for like 50% of all board posts around here for the past 2 weeks. So... yeah, I think you're screwed. :-P

Not exactly the best of timing, the NFL season is officially over, free agency is still a good bit away and the draft even further, and perhaps more importantly than all of that, the Star Wars Mafia game I was running just ended, which was accounting for like 50% of all board posts around here for the past 2 weeks. So... yeah, I think you're screwed. :-P

I could always just spam pictures of asian chicks. In fact, I'll start a thread in the Mafia forum.

When we get there, we get there. You have to admit though, what great timing to start a site...the dark period in between the Super Bowl and free agency. What vision.... :)

Who would have thought a bunch of flunkies could accomplish so much.

7 years of utter insanity still going strong.

Long may it continue.

It really is crazy to think of how this site has grown. There are times when I look back and say, "what the hell were we thinking?"

:)

It has been a wild ride, but by far an aweseome experience. Getting to know everyone here has been great.

You survive when logic says you should fail. That is pretty much dumb luck. ;)

No we survive because of hard work. The only really bad decisions we (I) make consistently is with the mod\admin team. Somehow the site survives anyway. :)

The chance to punch Mark Sanchez in the face? Come on, do it Max, even if its an empty promise. You'll hit 2,000,000 in 24 hours.

I heart Mark. I would never condone such harsh behavior. And if the Jets ever end up playing in London eventually, I wouldn't condone such behaviour.

Archived