Jets @ Miami 1/1/12 - Who is going?

Maxman

Anyone taking the trip to Miami this year?

Sun, 01/01 at 1:00 PM EST

Away: Sun Life Stadium

Someone just asked us this on Twitter:

@JetNation I'm going to the Miami game any jets bars in town for before/after that you know of?

Since I am the least fun person on the plant I will defer to all of you. :) What are some good places to go close to the stadium?

Thanks.

Due to the fact that it is New Years Day and my usual gang of idiots are all pussy whipped I will not be attending Miami this year -- not one single road trip for me this year -- bummer -- I blame my Chicago move -- But if they play in St' Louis next year I very well might make that one and Miami will be on again.

Due to the fact that it is New Years Day and my usual gang of idiots are all pussy whipped I will not be attending Miami this year -- not one single road trip for me this year -- bummer -- I blame my Chicago move -- But if they play in St' Louis next year I very well might make that one and Miami will be on again.

You can still make a playoff game!

A good place to go is the Clevelander in South Beach at 10th and Ocean. It's not a Jets bar (no team specific) but a good place to go and have fun and they have a separate sports bar inside, with outdoor bars, TV's, and a dance floor. It's my favorite place on the beach and was just invaded by Eagles fans this weekend.

A good place to go is the Clevelander in South Beach at 10th and Ocean. It's not a Jets bar (no team specific) but a good place to go and have fun and they have a separate sports bar inside, with outdoor bars, TV's, and a dnace floor. It's my favorite place on the beach and was just invaded by Eagles fans this weekend.

Thanks!

in

lol! nobody is going this year because its on new years day! I'll see you next year John!

• 2 weeks later...

I am down here in Palm Beach. After the Giants loss interest in a tailgate party fell off a cliff, so i am not doing the TGJ party at the game. Just going with a few friends.

Do you know of any other group tailgates? A few people have been following this thread for info for awhile.

Archived