Sideline Sanchez

FloridaJetsFan

WTF was up with that horrid haircut.

straight up yo...u mean to tell me there aint no one in NY that can hook up this dude with a fade...geez..

and yeah I noticed after he scored the first touchdown. Usually he makes a big deal when he scores himself but he just handed the ball off to the ump and went on his way. He played with conviction today.

Denver is leading thir divsion makes them a 4 seed at worst. NO?

Im hoping that Denver wins out and makes the playoffs. I hope we're able to play them too. It'll be sad to see Jetnation become Tebownation, but once Sanchez sets the record straight on his way back to the AFC championship and on to his first SB appearance....people will come down off of their Tebow high.

Dude is the wildcat of 2011.

Im hoping that Denver wins out and makes the playoffs. I hope we're able to play them too. It'll be sad to see Jetnation become Tebownation, but once Sanchez sets the record straight on his way back to the AFC championship and on to his first SB appearance....people will come down off of their Tebow high.

Dude is the wildcat of 2011.

Nice. LOL

The Broncos arent running the wildcat...but I wouldnt expect you to know that.

Just like I would not expect you to understand what I was referring to.

You know, like you thought I made the collage.

Check back and see what villain called Tebow.

It's like talking football with my kid sister, if she was a dumb, def, blind and retarded.

Just like I would not expect you to understand what I was referring to.

You know, like you thought I made the collage.

Check back and see what villain called Tebow.

It's like talking football with my kid sister, if she was a dumb, def, blind and retarded.

Why because you cant make a coherent point? You think Tebow is running the wildcat. I dont even know why I'm discussing this with you. Football is not your game. Cute little jokes you're much better at.

Why because you cant make a coherent point? You think Tebow is running the wildcat. I dont even know why I'm discussing this with you. Football is not your game. Cute little jokes you're much better at.

No spicoli, I don't think he is running the wildcat.

At least my cute little jokes don't go right over your head.

Archived