I present to you: A DOLPHIN FAN GETTING KNOCKED THE F OUT =)

CobraVerde

Listen it's easy to sit at your computer desk watching the video sober and comfortable and thinking about the consequences of punching him. It's another thing to be @ a stadium all day long in the rain and then in the heat, watching your team get trounced, and having some drunken maniac in the parking lot throwing punches at you for an encore.

I've been in the situation before. I had Jets season tickets for almost 20 years and used to travel to away games. It's easy to do it in person if you have more going for you in life than being able to tell stories about beating up morons in the parking lot. I'm not saying to turtle up and let a guy pound on you, but if there's no real threat, it's just not worth the trouble.

Besides, the guy who had the punch thrown at him wasn't the one who took action.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually had to go back and read these comments..I am freakin amazed at the thought process. Folks we are in the 21st century, don't you think it's about time that we find away to handle situations without having to fight, when you really don't need to fight? It's just stupid.....

And by the way there was a time when you hit a "drunk" it was really frowned upon....Just so you know.

I've been in the situation before. I had Jets season tickets for almost 20 years and used to travel to away games. It's easy to do it in person if you have more going for you in life than being able to tell stories about beating up morons in the parking lot. I'm not saying to turtle up and let a guy pound on you, but if there's no real threat, it's just not worth the trouble.

Besides, the guy who had the punch thrown at him wasn't the one who took action.

Idk, this is just one of those instances where if someone in my group knocked him out i'd be ok with it and if he just decided to walk away then great. Theres a strong argument for either decision.

The man saw 2 people get shot and killed. He has a little different perspective on things

I have no problem with the way he'd handle that situation

No sh*t? Because I was going to avoid this conversation because I already get enough grief when I tell stories here...but I was in a very similiar situation.

Save the long story, but I had a man really out of no where start harrassing me in New Orleans when I was in college. Think he thought I was someone else. Seemed high or drunk, I wasnt really nervous as I figured if he'd step it wouldnt be a tall order...but he was coming after me talking sh*t, waving his hands around and was just about to swing on me but before he could do it my friends who were inside getting cigarettes came out of the store, saw this going on and knocked the guy out with a cheap shot. The guy fell to the ground and a gun came out of his jacket.

Who knows? That cheap shot might have saved my life.

No sh*t? Because I was going to avoid this conversation because I already get enough grief when I tell stories here...but I was in a very similiar situation.

Save the long story, but I had a man really out of no where start harrassing me in New Orleans when I was in college. Think he thought I was someone else. Seemed high or drunk, I wasnt really nervous as I figured if he'd step it wouldnt be a tall order...but he was coming after me talking sh*t, waving his hands around and was just about to swing on me but before he could do it my friends who were inside getting cigarettes came out of the store, saw this going on and knocked the guy out with a cheap shot. The guy fell to the ground and a gun came out of his jacket.

you and your toughguy,scumbag friends.the guy was drunk and was no threat to you.did the guy hit you?he was after you and your scumbag buddy knocked him out?how do you know the guy would use the gun?did you even know if it was loaded or not before your friend sucker punched him like the scumbag he is?why didnt you just call the cops?there is no place in society for this kinda brutality

you and your toughguy,scumbag friends.the guy was drunk and was no threat to you.did the guy hit you?he was after you and your scumbag buddy knocked him out?how do you know the guy would use the gun?did you even know if it was loaded or not before your friend sucker punched him like the scumbag he is?why didnt you just call the cops?there is no place in society for this kinda brutality

speaking of cheap shots and brutality,where is ey?he musta found that bbvc and couldnt resist

you and your toughguy,scumbag friends

Honestly, I look at the video in South Florida and think, I'm glad it was just a punch. I remember when it was the norm to settle differences with your fists...granted I was much younger but nowadays, gun play is every where, especially down in that sh*t hole area.

Could have been a lot worse. At the end of the day, someone got knocked out and good parents will use that as an opportunity to teach their children.

To those that are appaulled...I wonder how they feel about the cheap shot punch in the Cinci/Xavier game the other day.

Honestly, I look at the video in South Florida and think, I'm glad it was just a punch. I remember when it was the norm to settle differences with your fists...granted I was much younger but nowadays, gun play is every where, especially down in that sh*t hole area.

Could have been a lot worse. At the end of the day, someone got knocked out and good parents will use that as an opportunity to teach their children.

To those that are appaulled...I wonder how they feel about the cheap shot punch in the Cinci/Xavier game the other day.

i have 3 boys.2 things that i teach them.

1.treat everyone with respect and dont ever mess with someone for no reason.ever

2.defend yourself by all means.words are words,but if they touch you or invade your personal space,handle them.

if they live by these rules,they will be fine and i will always have their back especially with these zero tolerance rules in school

i have 3 boys.2 things that i teach them.

1.treat everyone with respect and dont ever mess with someone for no reason.ever

2.defend yourself by all means.words are words,but if they touch you or invade your personal space,handle them.

if they live by these rules,they will be fine and i will always have their back especially with these zero tolerance rules in school

Zero tolerance rules exist to protect students from kids that have been taught by their parents to solve problems with violence.

Same line of thinking that thinks corporal punishment and smacking the old lady around after a few beers is OK.

dude you must really be a bitch cause you are running with this whole lady thing.you werent even in the conversation when i said girlscouts.sticking up for your homegirls,i see

How could I be anything but effeminate around the machismo irradiating from your aura?

Zero tolerance rules exist to protect students from kids that have been taught by their parents to solve problems with violence.

Same line of thinking that thinks corporal punishment and smacking the old lady around after a few beers is OK.

are you insinuating that because i teach my kids to protect themselves i also beleive in corporal punishment spousal abuse?

bye the way,zero tolerance rules are for morons who take the lazy way out and dont bother to find a real solution

Exactly...you can't f-around with people. You never know what they have in their pockets. If you feel it necessary to knock a drunken douchebag out, you do what you have to do.

Defending yourself or your friends should always be priority

funny thread!

so what have we learned?

- ape is a weakling

- JiF thinks he's a badass because he got into a fight when he was 18

- mess with ylekram, be prepared to get a face full of knuckles

you have forgotten a few

- ylekram is a peice of sh*t

- ylekram is delusional

- ylekram is a coward

- ylekram is stupid

- ylekram is an alcoholic

- ylekram is retarded

- ylekram carries on like a child

- ylekram is an internet tough guy

- ylekram beats his wife

- ylekram teaches his kids to use violence to solve problems

- ylekram needs to change his user name to johnny badass.that has a nice ring to it.thanx aten

- ylekram is EY's hero

- EY is a female who likes bbvc

did i miss anything.feel free to add.lets all learn together

you have forgotten a few

- ylekram is a peice of sh*t

- ylekram is delusional

- ylekram is a coward

- ylekram is stupid

- ylekram is an alcoholic

- ylekram is retarded

- ylekram carries on like a child

- ylekram is an internet tough guy

- ylekram beats his wife

- ylekram teaches his kids to use violence to solve problems

- ylekram needs to change his user name to johnny badass.that has a nice ring to it.thanx aten

- ylekram is EY's hero

- EY is a female who likes bbvc

did i miss anything.feel free to add.lets all learn together

Oh snap! It's on now!!!!

Archived