Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

Just saying Ape needs to investigate someone different than whoever we kill. Need to make sure here.

Anyway my vote is to throw stake in woods, get Ape's investigation and then lynch Ape. Yeah I'm riding hard on the fact that I think we're done with conversions. So if we're gonna kill somebody I actually don't care who it is. I seriously have had no idea after Sharrow's death.

no no no.. if no kills/conversions we go with your no lynch plan..

if ape is scum, he'll be forced to give up his scum mates and/or paint himself into a corner

if there is a conversion tonight, then ape is useless and we can kill him as he's been the scummiest player in the game.. If he's scum, then DPR goes next

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active games in JN history:

1) Scarface* (244 pages)

2) Star Wars (241)

3) Lost Boys* (202 and counting)

* Modded by Pac

Most times lynched in one mafia game as a townie:

1) * Two way tie between JetFat (Lost Boys) and Pac (Police Academy) with twice each.

* Jetfat would have gotten the trifecta if he had to replace another person in Lost Boys.

Very very very scummy. Especially after trying to tells me of all people in the game, I'm drifting. I have a cadence for 2 days straight. Seems like a distancing move the whole way.

i'd be fine with jc too, but smc was second leading vote getter so maybe best to go with the will of the town

if ape is scum, he'll be forced to give up his scum mates and/or paint himself into a corner

if there is a conversion tonight, then ape is useless and we can kill him as he's been the scummiest player in the game.. If he's scum, then DPR goes next

Guess what genius if there is a conversion tonight the game is pretty much over . Should I have been sarcastic or should I congradulate you on a job well done

Yeah yeah fine. I'm down to kill whoever. Whatever. Brett said no lynch was pussy. I'll abide by that for the rest of the game. So I don't know I really didn't think SMC was Vamp this whole game so maybe he is. I would kill Lily first to get info on Ape as she followed him around there for a while.

Doesn't matter anymore to me though. I really have no idea.

I'm out for a bit. But here's my take. We continue as we have.

We stake SMC or JC (JC played really scummy there at the end, I'm good with either). Ape investigates Smash the guy who cant die and has a similar role to Ape minus the investigation, depending on the results of Ape's investigation, we lynch Ape.

Or

We do all the same but investigate the opposite of who lynch between JC or SMC instead of Smash.

I'm out for the night.

i'd be fine with jc too, but smc was second leading vote getter so maybe best to go with the will of the town

I officially have bad feelings about you lately. You're directing sh*t now. What does that mean, nothing but figured I'd throw it out there.

FTR I mean wtf, I'm probably wrong but I feel most town are DPR, Smash and JC. I dunno.

I officially have bad feelings about you lately. You're directing sh*t now. What does that mean, nothing but figured I'd throw it out there.

FTR I mean wtf, I'm probably wrong but I feel most town are DPR, Smash and JC. I dunno.

I guess we'll cancel the honeymoon then..

i don't know why you'd have bad feelings about me when I'm advocating your plan

I guess we'll cancel the honeymoon then..

i don't know why you'd have bad feelings about me when I'm advocating your plan

no you seem almost to sure of yourself at this point...reading between the lines. I will contend as long as you have the stakes to hand out you're probably town...or 3rd party if there is one.

Most times lynched in one mafia game as a townie:

1) * Two way tie between JetFat (Lost Boys) and Pac (Police Academy) with twice each.

* Jetfat would have gotten the trifecta if he had to replace another person in Lost Boys.

I think you should put me back in. No one will listen to me anyways.

Ape was most definitely converted imo. He needs to die and soon.

I wish I had viewed you last. Your waffling indecisiveness is like night and day with the sure and steady approach you had to the early part of the game.

Also can't imagine scum didn't convert one of the masons, or the guy that CTM keeps handing stakes to.

of course you have bad feelings hes directing the game the same thing he accused the APE of doing. No matter what town comes out looking like fools in this game. Hate conversion crap.

I'll say Kill SMC

Investigate JC

Lynch Ape tomorrow

You say this now... You gonna do another 180 before night ends? Kinda need to know, unless you want me to piss away my investigation on the same person you shoot. Assume CTM gives you the stake again.... Because hat wouldn't be dumb at all.

I wish I had viewed you last. Your waffling indecisiveness is like night and day with the sure and steady approach you had to the early part of the game.

Also can't imagine scum didn't convert one of the masons, or the guy that CTM keeps handing stakes to.

or CTM who made damn certain to reveal early in the game.

You say this now... You gonna do another 180 before night ends? Kinda need to know, unless you want me to piss away my investigation on the same person you shoot. Assume CTM gives you the stake again.... Because hat wouldn't be dumb at all.

I don't want the stake. Like I said I'll kill anyone...that's not waffling. You need to die tomorrow or you better find a Vamp. I edited who you should investigate. B/c It's your choice your power.

Nobody should tell Ape who to investigate. He should wait until we pick the kill and then choose. And he better get it right or he dies tomorrow imo.

ape should investigate whoever he wants that isn't who we're killing..

Archived