Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off till Tues so should be around plenty. That being said I'll be gone tomorrow from around 2-6 or so for a little fine dining at the Red Lobster (for real) and getting dragged to Girl with Dragon Tattoo (it's her turn to pick the flick). Stupid choice because we've both seen the swedish version but whatevs.. once in awhile it's ok to acquiesce.

I'm off till Tues so should be around plenty. That being said I'll be gone tomorrow from around 2-6 or so for a little fine dining at the Red Lobster (for real) and getting dragged to Girl with Dragon Tattoo (it's her turn to pick the flick). Stupid choice because we've both seen the swedish version but whatevs.. once in awhile it's ok to acquiesce.

I'm off work tomorrow too and there isn't a Red Lobster in town. Mind if I tag along?

Vote CTM

I never got a stake.

I viewed Hess, he is town.

My guess is that CTM was converted after Hess killed Sharrow. Learned there was still the ability to convert and looked at the numbers. Yesterday CTM was all about sellin that it's not being endgame, even saying "just lynch some one, dont be pussies" (not the typically pragmatic ctm, is it?) and repeatedly saying there are no more conversions.... and now we see a conversion, and a setup play to get me lynched, which he breadcrumbed like crazy last day, and of course NOW he is fear mongering about endgame..

Look, these are his posts immediately after the conversion with Sharrow's death... He immediately began setting up doubt to not give Hess the stake again, probably because he knew it would be easier for him to sell me as a liar by fake "giving" it to me.

Also immediately starts selling others as that most recent conversion.

this is one of the exchanges.... def wondering about hess now

wooohoo.. so freaken happy that this is contained now

This one on the other hand reads more town... hess has dropped a little to me, but not willing to write him off yet

if hess wasn't already converted, either him or jc or jif was last night imo

This whole dialogue with "nobody listens to Jif" is what I'm referring to. Go back and read it, more there but hard to multiquote on iPad .

HATE!!! the no lynch idea.

The Ape cant be trusted. He's brought zero value to this game as an investigator and now we dont know if he's been converted. Secondly, he's got no feel for this game whatsoever and is still making some outrageous theories that pollute the game and make things even more confusing.

I'd be more inclined to lynch him today rather than follow him around on his investigations that we cant trust to be accurate.

Dumb or scum.

Yeah, just like it made perfect sense 2 days ago..

These are vampires, vampires can bite someone and convert.. right? I'm not saying I think there' still a converter, cause I don't.. I just wouldn't be shocked if there is, as long as we don't know for sure we shouldn't be hitching our train on the idea there can't be..

Lets just stop being pussies, string someone up, kill another tonight and see what happens tomorrow.. If there's no conversions or conversion attempts, then we can revisit..

Really? The vote was for throw in the woods, which I was prepared to do. Here he says lynch someone, stake someone and revisit? Run the numbers... Why would he push this?

fine, lets just kill someone and see what happens tonight

It's like he knew there would be a conversion, his impatience for getting to night phase is pervasive through all of last day phase.

Jif.. it's pointless to speculate.. lets just go through the process and eventually we'll know either because there's a conversion (or failed one).. or there hasn't been one..

I don't think we're in any danger today of losing

Scummy. Selling the "let's just kill someone and get to night" agenda... Because we are in no danger, however he knows damn well what the numbers are now doesn't he?

i think they are done converting, but I don't know that for a fact so I think it's prudent to just let it play out before trying to game the situation

Again.

Listen, this sh*t stinks. He set me up, possibly with Jif's help to be a patsy of a lynch today. Obviously I'm going to be gone most of the day again.... Ape is an easylynchwhen he's not here to defend. I really think its lousy thathe also said something similar above about playing the penny slots with the golden girls.

Ha! The Ape. He kills me.

Nobody listens to me Ape. I wanted to lynch roleless townies, we lynched Brett. I wanted to stake a roleless and investigate a roleless townie or Smash and none of that has happened. So now, you die. My theory hasnt been tested and now we're going down another stupid path.

I'm over it.

If I'm wrong, oh well. I'm just sick of talking to a wall when I'm the only one making sense.

This game should be over but I'm not as persuasive as you and CTM apparently...so I'm done trying .

Oh great, another flame war between CTM and Ape, but this might mean endgame. I tend to think both are full of sh*t, but I'm having a hard time trusting CTM who's been pied pipering the hell out of the last few days.

I still don't understand why he supposedly gave the stake to Ape rather than Hess.

Oh great, another flame war between CTM and Ape, but this might mean endgame. I tend to think both are full of sh*t, but I'm having a hard time trusting CTM who's been pied pipering the hell out of the last few days.

I still don't understand why he supposedly gave the stake to Ape rather than Hess.

This, Brett thinks you're scum but I'm not so sure.

For sh*ts and giggles:

Conversions:

1. Leelou

2. Ape

3. Lily or JC

4. CTM

5. DPR

This is what Brett thinks and I agree except for SMC. I don't know why but I've felt he's been town the whole time...but just so you know I was willing to kill him (SMC) b/c I think Brett has had a really good feel lately.

From Brett:

"HESS! You need to be the voice of reason here-- town can't afford to lynch either CTM OR Ape right now.

You guys need to lynch out of the pool of Lily, DPR, SMC, JC.... Preferrably just lynch SMC.

You have a higher probability of guessing right out of that pool than you do guessing right between CTM and Ape. Get the town out of mislynch and lose, and then resolve that situation.

FTR, I believe Ape. CTM put a massive momentum vote on me, moving from SMC to put me at L1."

He's right, killing Ape or CTM isn't the move. I told him I agree but really don't care as much anymore. But I will play this thing through. You never know and out of respect to the mod who put a good game together.

It also could make sense if Ape was converted after Leelou that all the confirmed townies (SMC, Lily, JiF, me) are the actually townies...along with maybe Smash.

A good way to test the cop is the kill his investigations....they probably thought of that.

Since town is hanging on by a thread I'm willing to give our one last ditch effort to that idea...

CTM has played scummier and Ape was more likely convert on N2...both say they will miss time today...the thing that strikes me the most...on N4 Hess attempted to stake Smash and the stake and the conversion failed...now CTM claims there was an attempted stake on him which failed but we still had a conversion...

Yeah Brett and I are slightly disagreeing with each other...

From Brett:

"no way CTM AND Ape are scum, or they wouldn't go after eachother FTW."

I don't agree but if he's right and it's only one then I would go with CTM scum over Ape I guess. Why he didn't give me the stake was ultra retarded. Half of you mentioned I still looked most town and I posting like crazy to show I still cared enough yesterday. Would I have been trying so hard if converted...I thought it was pretty obvious to all and most of you noticed that, except Ape and CTM.

I don't know, whatevs.

Hess, I don't get giving the stake to Ape either. And his reason for supposedly doing it is retarded.

I don't trust any of you. If ape is still town, he needs to be alive in order for investigate/no lynch plan to work. I'm hedging my bet, cause I suspect he's scum...

How does giving the Ape the stake keep him alive? Does the stake prevent a conversion or kill?

I think CTM is full of more sh*t than ever, but I'll wait to see what else people want to say before I start spewing about what complete nonsense this all is.

JC brigs up a good point about the stake and conversion process.

From Brett:

I don't agree but if he's right and it's only one then I would go with CTM scum over Ape I guess. Why he didn't give me the stake was ultra retarded. Half of you mentioned I still looked most town and I posting like crazy to show I still cared enough yesterday. Would I have been trying so hard if converted...I thought it was pretty obvious to all and most of you noticed that, except Ape and CTM.

I don't know, whatevs.

When CTM was giving you stakes, he used every excuse in the world NOT to give me one. Then, suddenly a change of heart? Doubtful. Reality is he had no stake to give you.

Look how he pushed anxiously for us to lynch, lynch, lynch and planted the seed that lynching had minimal consequence. Since this is the play he made, and there was in fact another conversion, it probably is endgame if we don't lynch him or another scum.

I'm going to be at Epcot drinking 6.5% beers around the world today.... One last observation.... He claims he gave the stake to me after passing on chances to do so all game long, then makes up some nonsense about PAC telling him his BPV got used? To frame me. Isn't this the same guy that refused to believe I had a conversion proof? But all along he had a BPV? Gimme a break.

Im not voting anyone but ape, he's 100% lying scum.... He has 3 scum buddies that will try and distort the truth here, jif is the only townie at the moment

I'm tempted to post screenshots to prove it..

OR.. We can no lynch, I'll give the stake to jif who will drive it into the apes black heart and prove both of us as town

This is 100% lylo

Hess, I don't get giving the stake to Ape either. And his reason for supposedly doing it is retarded.

How does giving the Ape the stake keep him alive? Does the stake prevent a conversion or kill?

No.. If Hess was scum and ape was town, and I gave the stake to Hess he could just shoot the ape .. I wanted smash to protect the ape but he wouldn't , so I was trying to make sure the cop claim disnt get staked

From Brett:

I don't know, whatevs.

Hess if your town I promise you vote ape and he will be scum.. We've been on the same page all game and I had a 1 time protection that was used last night.

dpr Is scum too, look at his vote for me.. Trying to start momentum but with a "oh he'll whatever" caveat that allows him to look innocent and confused, the guys been voting me and calling me scum for three days, now he's not sure... Gimme a break

Even though Brett is still hating on me, it's good that he's still in the game.

If we don't chose between CTM and Ape, then I'm willing to look at that pool.I

Let's no lynch, I will give the stake to whoever we think is most likely town .. When they receive the stake they will know that ape is lying scum since he claims I never sent and shoot him

Make sense?

Archived