Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you know, nothing new. CTM is an a$$hole, who gave Ape the stake and now were all waiting for the ******* stupid primate.

As swipe.. We'd be waiting for his investigation to put in anyway

Won't be around tonight, in ac betting more per hand then pac makes in a summer

Bahahahaha

As swipe.. We'd be waiting for his investigation to put in anyway

Won't be around tonight, in ac betting more per hand then pac makes in a summer

Bahahahaha

You know $100 Zloty is only about $30 American dollars right?

hey guys, serious problem here...

I took a nap when I got home from work, and I knew it was a weird time to fall asleep, so I woke up and I just felt out of it. But now when I try to type a joke, it is seriously not funny at all. Like the opposite of funny, the statement just makes zero sense.

I think I broke my head during my nap... don't know what to do. I'll see if it comes back.

I took a nap when I got home from work, and I knew it was a weird time to fall asleep, so I woke up and I just felt out of it. But now when I try to type a joke, it is seriously not funny at all. Like the opposite of funny, the statement just makes zero sense.

I think I broke my head during my nap... don't know what to do. I'll see if it comes back.

QUIET FAG WE'RE POSTING BOOB SHOTS.

Boobs2.gif

alison-brie-1.gif

8e8d4fac.jpg

Davids blood was a precious commodity in Santa Carla. Only Vampires 500 years or older were able to create new members of the group.

When Dimitrius was given the vile of blood, he'd hoped he would never have to use it.

The Santa Claritans are a resilient group. They were hit early and often but have banded together to destroy 2 of the most elder Vampires in the area. In their minds it was only a matter of time before....

That's when one struck.. he grabbed a lone member of the group and carried him off. As he bit down he told the man he was going to give him the greatest gift he ever would receive.

With that he poured the vile of Davids blood in his mouth and watched as he screamed and convulsed before finally "dying" off.. Within minutes the man opened his eyes. His Vampire eyes. He felt an odd excitement he couldn't quite explain......

There is a new member of the Undead!

vampire.jpg

You've been JIFed and unfortunately there is no cure. Im sorrt Brett

Hahaha... Just saw I got a pm

I had a 1 time bulletproof.. The ape tried ti stake me last night, he's scum .. 100 %.... I promise u I'm not lying , i's drunk and in ac and posted before seeing my pm that my vest was gone

Vote ape

Seriously, I'm waiting for a sandwich I. iPhone ... Read thread and then clIcked on notifications ( you can't see it by default on mobile).. The ape tried to stake me ftw .. But he belIeved my lie that I revealed to prevent getting stake he's a dub gaype bastard... Kill that bigoted closet case

Go go go

Archived