Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see smash has gone full on retard, that's helpful

Because lynching Brett was freaking idiotic . Lots of people in this game I dont trust some more than others and to be honest with 3 possible converts out there its next to impossible to guess right at this point. if your lying we're done if Ape is lying were done. Yet people pushed for Brett so yeah Im a retard alright. You guys have taken charge tell me who to vote tomorrow and Ill cast my vote other than that Im done trying to convince anyone at this point.

Because lynching Brett was freaking idiotic . Lots of people in this game I dont trust some more than others and to be honest with 3 possible converts out there its next to impossible to guess right at this point. if your lying we're done if Ape is lying were done. Yet people pushed for Brett so yeah Im a retard alright. You guys have taken charge tell me who to vote tomorrow and Ill cast my vote other than that Im done trying to convince anyone at this point.

I'm still town, so you're safe voting with me

No offense but you took the easy way out voting no lynch, something you KNEW we weren't doing. Unfortunately Brett wasn't really a bad lynch imo. He basically stopped talking to me in our QT. I tried to push him to talk and really only did right before his lynch. Why he waited so long I have no idea. And he didn't like the no lynch from the start. Why town wouldn't at least play with the idea I have no idea. *looks at JiF*

That's my two cents.

Having a town thief I think might prove that if Vamps get the stake they might keep it? Just trying to prove to everyone I was at least Town until last conversion. If you think I would play this hard as converted after all the wasted hours (lol) as town you're nuts and probably why I wasn't converted...smart move by Vamps.

No offense but you took the easy way out voting no lynch, something you KNEW we weren't doing. Unfortunately Brett wasn't really a bad lynch imo. He basically stopped talking to me in our QT. I tried to push him to talk and really only did right before his lynch. Why he waited so long I have no idea. And he didn't like the no lynch from the start. Why town wouldn't at least play with the idea I have no idea. *looks at JiF*

That's my two cents.

Not sure what Bretts deal was with the QT makes no sense to me at all. Maybe town just gave up, wont be the first time Ive seen that. Either way I liked your Idea and it made the most sense because even if there is a convert tonight or tomorrow Brett would still be alive and able to contribute and honestly if there is another convert this game is over anyway anyone who thinks differently is not paying attention.

With 9 people in the game and 3 converts if they convert again thats 5 to 4 and thats pretty much the end.

But hey you guys go ahead and stake to your hearts content.

LOL we're doomed.

No, think about it.. The concern is someone shooting the ape (IF he's not already converted), smash has gone off the deepend again and won't protect him, so if i give him the stake, atleast he can't get shot..

Not sure what Bretts deal was with the QT makes no sense to me at all. Maybe town just gave up, wont be the first time Ive seen that. Either way I liked your Idea and it made the most sense because even if there is a convert tonight or tomorrow Brett would still be alive and able to contribute and honestly if there is another convert this game is over anyway anyone who thinks differently is not paying attention.

With 9 people in the game and 3 converts if they convert again thats 5 to 4 and thats pretty much the end.

But hey you guys go ahead and stake to your hearts content.

I agree. Not no lynching and throwing the stake in the woods makes it guesswork. I'll play the game though. I'm done talking about it.

No, think about it.. The concern is someone shooting the ape (IF he's not already converted), smash has gone off the deepend again and won't protect him, so if i give him the stake, atleast he can't get shot..

Smash shouldn't protect him. You're logic is flawed but I'm too tired to care enough to debate it anymore. Give the stake to who you want. I'll shut up about it.

Having a town thief I think might prove that if Vamps get the stake they might keep it? Just trying to prove to everyone I was at least Town until last conversion. If you think I would play this hard as converted after all the wasted hours (lol) as town you're nuts and probably why I wasn't converted...smart move by Vamps.

I'm confused...are you saying you were converted on N2?

Can't trust the Ape...in fact I trust you more...the key to me is discovering who was converted on N2...could have been the Ape.

Can't trust the Ape...in fact I trust you more...the key to me is discovering who was converted on N2...could have been the Ape.

I'm playing not to lose... going with the no lynch routine is 100% the right thign to do if scum is out of night actions

I don't want the stake. Like I said I'll kill anyone...that's not waffling. You need to die tomorrow or you better find a Vamp. I edited who you should investigate. B/c It's your choice your power.

I'll kill Ape right now for the record. He should have been lynched today anyway. My bad on Brett.

KILL:

SMC (3) JiF, Lily

GFY (1) Smash

Woods (1) Hess

9 players left

CUT AND PASTE YOURSELF IN

LOL. I'll kill SMC if I get the stake but I'm taking myself off his train. UNVOTE whatnot

Nobody should tell Ape who to investigate. He should wait until we pick the kill and then choose. And he better get it right or he dies tomorrow imo.

Hess isn't waffling at all... Bullsh*t.

He's all over the place.

Rather try to brainstorm together...if your town we talk it through...its the only way.

For whatever reason I sorta trust Smash, You, DPR most right now. Could be waaaay off. And for really no reason sorta trust SMC and then CTM it changes every other post. JiF, Ape and Lily I would kill 1, 2, 3.

With all that said I know I'm not 100% right so who knows.

Am I missing something? Doesn't the no lynch plan involve trusting the Ape? You guys say you don't trust him, but you're willing to do so for this? I'm confused. I'm considering the idea, but I think I don't get it. Maybe I'm just being blonde....

also, if whoever gets the stake doesn't kill who we asked them to, they die..

I'm thinking of giving to ape atm

ape.. will honor the town vote?

Absolutely.

For whatever reason I sorta trust Smash, You, DPR most right now. Could be waaaay off. And for really no reason sorta trust SMC and then CTM it changes every other post. JiF, Ape and Lily I would kill 1, 2, 3.

With all that said I know I'm not 100% right so who knows.

You just said you'd shoot SMC. But, then you also said you'd shoot me, then changed to say let me investigate... Blah, blah, blah.... Like I said back and forth. Starting to think you bussed Sharrow assuming you would get the stake, and end game with CT's stakes....

You are ******* SCUM VAMP. YOU!!!

Why? Because I'm pointing out the calamity you've suddenly become after playing so intelligently earlier this game? You've essentially been the Vig all game, and would be a better convert than even me.... Especially since ive stupidly let you influence my viewings.

Am I missing something? Doesn't the no lynch plan involve trusting the Ape? You guys say you don't trust him, but you're willing to do so for this? I'm confused. I'm considering the idea, but I think I don't get it. Maybe I'm just being blonde....

It does and doesn't... THat's why scum being out of nights actions is the key..

basically.. if scum can't kill or convert, ape can freely investigate everyone..

if he's town, he'll give us all three and town wins..

If he's scum, he'll still have to give us 2 and then we'll decide what to do with him..

i'm going to change my vote to throw stake in woods

KILL:

SMC (2) JiF, Lily

GFY (1) Smash

Woods (2) Hess, CTM

9 players left

Why? Because I'm pointing out the calamity you've suddenly become after playing so intelligently earlier this game? You've essentially been the Vig all game, and would be a better convert than even me.... Especially since ive stupidly let you influence my viewings.

hate to agree with ape, but hess has gone from playing a deep, thoughtful game back to the crazy routine.. me thinks he might of been one of last 2 converts

Absolutely.

You just said you'd shoot SMC. But, then you also said you'd shoot me, then changed to say let me investigate... Blah, blah, blah.... Like I said back and forth. Starting to think you bussed Sharrow assuming you would get the stake, and end game with CT's stakes....

LOL and so the set up begins? Good now you have a reason to investigate me. Ok, investigate me, you still need to die tomorrow after the report.

Sigh, you get all his reports and nobody dies or is converted. Then you have you know all the information you need with the town advantage in numbers. He eventually would out himself as Vamp.

It does and doesn't... THat's why scum being out of nights actions is the key..

basically.. if scum can't kill or convert, ape can freely investigate everyone..

if he's town, he'll give us all three and town wins..

If he's scum, he'll still have to give us 2 and then we'll decide what to do with him..

i'm going to change my vote to throw stake in woods

KILL:

SMC (2) JiF, Lily

GFY (1) Smash

Woods (2) Hess, CTM

9 players left

So weird. You mirror everything I'm doing yet you just agreed with Ape that I'm a "calamity".

LOL and so the set up begins? Good now you have a reason to investigate me. Ok, investigate me, you still need to die tomorrow after the report.

On the contrary, I think I'm trying to make sensible observations and you are driving hysteria.

Archived