Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

No.. If Hess was scum and ape was town, and I gave the stake to Hess he could just shoot the ape .. I wanted smash to protect the ape but he wouldn't , so I was trying to make sure the cop claim disnt get staked

I want to vote the Ape...but you've played scummier...part of me thinks both of you are scum...just doubt that could work balance wise...you give the stakes to Hess for four consecutive days...then you agree with the Ape and suggest Hess has been converted and give the stakes to the Ape...just doesn't make sense...wouldn't the Ape have just staked Hess if he were scum...instead you argue that you gave them to Ape who attempted to stake you and that's a claim the we cannot verify...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's no lynch, I will give the stake to whoever we think is most likely town .. When they receive the stake they will know that ape is lying scum since he claims I never sent and shoot him

Make sense?

Doesn't a NL just buys us another conversion and we lose?

I want to vote the Ape...but you've played scummier...part of me thinks both of you are scum...just doubt that could work balance wise...you give the stakes to Hess for four consecutive days...then you agree with the Ape and suggest Hess has been converted and give the stakes to the Ape...just doesn't make sense...wouldn't the Ape have just staked Hess if he were scum...instead you argue that you gave them to Ape who attempted to stake you and that's a claim the we cannot verify...

I suppose, if we agree that the power is gone if converted and he at least was town to start, he could be vetted if we use the stake tonight. However there could still be conversions so "no lynch" as dickhead is still talking about worries me.

I want to believe CTM and tie up in a red ribbon Ape, DPR, Lily and SMC as final scum.

Bottom line is WE ALL have to make a connection on ALL 4 left. There's no more room for error so I'm ready to just pick a direction tie four together and go with it.

What also bothers me is CTM's overreactions lately. I just don't know. I'll listen to what Brett has to say on the matter as well.

Doesn't a NL just buys us another conversion and we lose?

Judging by the scene it looks like they had 1 conversion only...

I will be at laptop soon, but I promise you I am town, gave the stake to ape and he shot me with it... I can prove this tonight

Judging by the scene it looks like they had 1 conversion only...

I will be at laptop soon, but I promise you I am town, gave the stake to ape and he shot me with it... I can prove this tonight

What about a NK?

It's 5:4 town:scum, right?

If we no lynch and go to night phase, wouldn't the scum be able to NK someone and then it be 4:4 town:scum and scum win?

Or do you think the vamps can't NK?

What about a NK?

It's 5:4 town:scum, right?

If we no lynch and go to night phase, wouldn't the scum be able to NK someone and then it be 4:4 town:scum and scum win?

Or do you think the vamps can't NK?

As soon as jif or Hess or whoever receive the stake they will know apes lying and kill him.. So even if they nk, it will be 4 versus 3

As soon as jif or Hess or whoever receive the stake they will know apes lying and kill him.. So even if they nk, it will be 4 versus 3

LOL, dumbass. If YOU ARE SCUM, there is no stake to give and the town loses with a NK.

But there is another converter. Do you think they'd just keep converting regardless...i.e. the power would just go to the next guy.

And why no lynch know there is still a converter you dumb sh*t for brains a$$hole?

Im hung over and posting from ac expressway, in trying to think of ways to prove ape is lying... Would rather Just vote ape , 100% he's lying ...

I suppose, if we agree that the power is gone if converted and he at least was town to start, he could be vetted if we use the stake tonight. However there could still be conversions so "no lynch" as dickhead is still talking about worries me.

I want to believe CTM and tie up in a red ribbon Ape, DPR, Lily and SMC as final scum.

Bottom line is WE ALL have to make a connection on ALL 4 left. There's no more room for error so I'm ready to just pick a direction tie four together and go with it.

What also bothers me is CTM's overreactions lately. I just don't know. I'll listen to what Brett has to say on the matter as well.

I'll give you my reads so we can all try and make some connections:

From hard town read to filthy scum:

1. Jetscode1...roleless townie.

2. Smash...only Doc claim and looks like he successfully avoided the stakes.

3. Hess...had the opportunity to stake me and passed...plus actively trying to solve the puzzle.

4. DPR...helpful early but has been careful late...could have been a late convert.

5. Lily...her and CTM pinged me early but she's avoided conflict late...could be scum trying to lay low...could be disinterested townie.

6. SMC...typical scum game from him...lays low...gently nudges trains...lately has been trying add content.

7. JiF...pushes the theory that only roleless townies can be converted then places an opportunistic hammer vote on Brett and then accuses me of distancing.

8. CTM...gave the stakes to Ape only leads to another conversion...plus moved his vote with Jif from SMC to Brett at a critical time.

9. Ape...haven't trusted him all game...think he was converted on N2...bussed Vic and his investigations are worthless since.

Bottom line: I want to think the Ape and CTM concocted this BS to get us the night and another conversion...but want to hear everyone's comments.

Vote CTM

Should have given me the stake but he didnt. Im about as close as it comes to vetted town. Then he gives stake to the APE and claims BPV when there is no kill. I had a strong feeling there would be no kill last night because If you remember CTM asked me to Protect the APE and I did not, so whichever one of his scummates he gave the stake too was instructed to kill me thinking I would protect the APE. CTM has been converted for some time IMHO.

I also think last night was the last Conversion because they probably had a "one use" vial of blood. While I think the conversions in this game have been imbalanced enough I cant believe PAC would give the third converter or the Converts more conversions other than what I assume to be this final conversion with the vial.

We MUST kill CTM first since I do not feel there will be any night kills like SMC claims . There has not been one up to this point, no reason to think they would start now. If CTM lives this game is over. Killing him will make it 5-3 an give us a fighting chance.

But there is another converter. Do you think they'd just keep converting regardless...i.e. the power would just go to the next guy.

And why no lynch knowing there is still a converter you dumb sh*t for brains a$$hole?

Read the scene I take it as a one use vial. Could be wrong but I had a hard time with a possible 3rd converter cant believe PAC would give a full 3ed converter ability 2 was pushing it as far as im concerned. I also think this is why the APE is telling the truth about not being convertable since there ahd to be some type of counter measure to all these conversions.

Remaining scum CTM HESS DPR not sure on the 4th. No matter CTM is the must lynch or its over for town.

Gfy, YOU just lost the game.. Smash if you're town you know we never see eye to eye, but I'm pleading with you to do the right thing here.. I am town , I swear it

Gfy, YOU just lost the game.. Smash if you're town you know we never see eye to eye, but I'm pleading with you to do the right thing here.. I am town , I swear it

Chan if you are holding the stake no way in hell scum was not going to convert you Im surprised you have lived this long TBH. Has nothing to do with past games just common sense.

Sorry scum face no way in hell I was listening to you.

Oh well, I had a feeling ape wouldn't be able to resist shooting me if he was scum .. And I knew smash would be the idiot to vote with scum ... Atleast I was right

Archived