Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and it's easy to blame one player but it certainly isn't Smash's fault.. The town had way too many impulsive kills with Verb, 80's etc... Everyone played "poorly" at some point.

Smash protected Ape when Ape was still town so he had the correct read there. Where it went downhill is the Vamps 2 consecutive attempts on the Ape. The first failed (holy water scene) but they correctly assumed it was a 1 time protect and went after him again (the conversion the following morning).

Hess played a great, great game..

I was starting to think you guys were going to pull it off...you and JiF played pretty well too. And Brett at one point nailed every remaining scum. Just never had enough townies get on the same page.

and it's easy to blame one player but it certainly isn't Smash's fault.. The town had way too many impulsive kills with Verb, 80's etc... Everyone played "poorly" at some point.

Smash protected Ape when Ape was still town so he had the correct read there. Where it went downhill is the Vamps 2 consecutive attempts on the Ape. The first failed (holy water scene) but they correctly assumed it was a 1 time protect and went after him again (the conversion the following morning).

No, it's not all smash's fault.. what got me pissed is that he knew it was a big decision and never even paused to reconsider or read any posts.. I mean, he listed Hess as scum, and ape as town cop, but ape said he had a innocent on Hess in his post.. If smash took the time to digest what was being said, he'd see that there was no way Hess could be scum if ape was still town..

Also, he was voting with ape, then why wouldn't he protect him last night? Not that it would've mattered, as hess would've thrown stake in woods and ape probably would've released a guilty on a townie in the morning..

I will say...I've never seen a game where DPR or Lily made end game, and not only did both of them...so did CTM and the Ape (other "easy" lynch candidates)

That being said, has 80 made it past day 3...ever?

dpr played a good game too, it seems like he was an early convert and numerous times offered to be killed and/or investigated to throw us off... dpr's best game here, i think

For once, I'm glad I slept through the lynch. I honestly don't know which way I would have voted. I was all set to vote CTM until DPR did. I didn't trust him one bit. He was my biggest scum read toward the end.

Fun game, Pac. Thanks for modding it.

Alright I'm over it. But I hereby swear that every game I am town and have a bullet I'm shooting smash in the face immediately, every time. Don't care what the scenario is. Too much of a liability at end game.

Who's up next, 80?

Ctm, I have a really unique concept but I need a numbers Guy to help balance out some calculations... want to check it out?

@ Pac...thanks for modding.

@ Brett/Hess...great tag team...you both were spot on.

@ CTM...blame Smash all you want but giving the stake to the Ape was crazy especially after giving it to Hess the past four nights.

@ JiF...great instincts but your so unpredictible I have a hard time trusting you.

@ Scum...thanks for late convert (we win) but would have liked to remain town and see what happened next. Oh well!

Great game all. Thanks

Awesome game, Pac.

CTM, you fought the good fight, but I was glad you were in the position and not me. I was in that in the other game and it's so exhausting and disheartening, fighting as a townie and 100% sure the other player is scum but townies won't listen.

Sharrow, I made it to endgame too. LOL. The game was filled with easy lynches that survived.

Funny thing was, if you remember Pac's halting a vote and later on announcing that we should check our PMs? That was because of me. I was converted but never checked my PM. So I ended up saying that Hess should stake Sharrow and investigate DPR, who had been converted.

Alright I'm over it. But I hereby swear that every game I am town and have a bullet I'm shooting smash in the face immediately, every time. Don't care what the scenario is. Too much of a liability at end game.

Who's up next, 80?

Ctm, I have a really unique concept but I need a numbers Guy to help balance out some calculations... want to check it out?

Yes, I'd like to take a game off anyway... I can co mod (help with vote counts)

Funny thing was, if you remember Pac's halting a vote and later on announcing that we should check our PMs? That was because of me. I was converted but never checked my PM. So I ended up saying that Hess should stake Sharrow and investigate DPR, who had been converted.

lol! That's too funny

@ CTM...blame Smash all you want but giving the stake to the Ape was crazy especially after giving it to Hess the past four nights.

I had to hedge my bets, if ape was still town, and I gave it to a converted player who shot him cause Smash wouldn't protect, I figured that was the worst case scenario... I also suspected if he was scum he'd shoot me with it, which is how i came to trust hess after the first conversion, I even told pac I'm giving it to hess cause i think if he's scum, he'll shoot me with it and out himself when I survive

Who's up next, 80?

Yeah you do that. You obviously was not looking at the game from my perspective or role

First I was forced to reveal by a townie even after trying to hint I had a power role due to JIF's so called trap which forced me.

Then I protected the APE, but even while town, the APE claims he was unconvertable .... Not sure why a COP would lie in that situation but it had an effect on my play.

Then I get forced to protect myself leaving the APE wide open for conversion ..... I probably would not have protected him because of his unconvertable claim but after reading the QT they knew I had to protect myself and it obviously had an effect on the game

Then I ask for the stake over and over and its given to the ape the same guy CTM had been pushing aganist. You give me the stake and I would not have killed you nor voted you although I did tell PAC in a PM I would like to stab you in the face with it.

So all the contradictions but Im wrong. Thats fine I'll take the blame.

As for the HESS deal I meant to put SMC there not sure why I put Hess but that waa a mistake you can ask PAC since I put SMC down in my PM to him not sure wtf I was thinking.

Scum I think you gusy played a great game and even when the two main guys died the converts played great as well. Nice job

Then I ask for the stake over and over and its given to the ape the same guy CTM had been pushing aganist. You give me the stake and I would not have killed you nor voted you although I did tell PAC in a PM I would like to stab you in the face with it.

fwiw, that's why i would've never sent it to you.. lol

Wait, Smash, you meant to protect me and couldn't prevented me from being converted and turned into Vladimir?

I'm hurt that you didn't save me, Smash. How the game couldve changed if I had remained an annonymous Santa Clara resident.

Wait, Smash, you meant to protect me and couldn't prevented me from being converted and turned into Vladimir?

I'm hurt that you didn't save me, Smash. How the game couldve changed if I had remained an annonymous Santa Clara resident.

SMC I was talking about my post. I listed Hess as scum and I meant to put your name down. In a PM to PAC at the end I was listing who I thougfht were scum and your name was in there it was just a mistake in thread

SMC I was talking about my post. I listed Hess as scum and I meant to put your name down. In a PM to PAC at the end I was listing who I thougfht were scum and your name was in there it was just a mistake in thread

Oh, thanks. You had given me false hopes of what might have been.

Archived