Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There ya go, jc and smc are tge final 2..Smash blew the game by being a dumbass

Nice scum play, CTM. That No Lynch deal sealed it for me. This whole thing felt like a CTM orchestration. Giving Hess the stake the whole game and then giving it to Ape for no reason. Then going after Ape and the No Lynch alternative, which was a pure trap.

Nice scum play, CTM. That No Lynch deal sealed it for me. This whole thing felt like a CTM orchestration. Giving Hess the stake the whole game and then giving it to Ape for no reason. Then going after Ape and the No Lynch alternative, which was a pure trap.

hahaah.. give it up

if your town you suck and you talk way too much

gfy, you are the worst

i had to give the stake to ape, just in case he wasn't converted.. that's cause dr stupid wouldn't protect him..

allright, sorry smash.. just really pissed at you right now and would like to clock you... but won't be a sore loser..

gg scum

Say what you will, if you are town you should have given me the stake and this would have never happened . Saying you would not give it to me was your mistake. But go ahead and blame it on me .

This was my final post in QT with Brett:

"Brett I'm prepared to:

1. Lynch Ape

2. NK/Stake SMC

3. Lynch DPR...if still a game

4. Decide between JC or Lily as final vamp/scum"

smc and jc played it well at the end, i thought jc was going to vote ape and confirm himself as town..

i was really hoping it was lily cause i knew it would be awhile before she came in thread to vote me, and maybe someone could talk smash down.. oh well

smc and jc played it well at the end, i thought jc was going to vote ape and confirm himself as town..

i was really hoping it was lily cause i knew it would be awhile before she came in thread to vote me, and maybe someone could talk smash down.. oh well

I want to know when JC was converted. Hopefully AFTER I saved him....

I was actually hanging around to do that too but it happened too fast.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/274630_SOUNDDOGS__do.mp3

Everyone gathered around and looked down at him... he was a mangy mutt smelly mutt but some still still felt sad about him having to go.

When the stake was thrust in him there was a loud scream and the truth was revealed...

CTM aka Nanook (Townie Pet who digs up a stake and passes to a player every night) is DEAD!

The-Lost-Boys-the-lost-boys-movie-423768_419_288.jpg

Say what you will, if you are town you should have given me the stake and this would have never happened . Saying you would not give it to me was your mistake. But go ahead and blame it on me .

you forced me to give it to ape, if you had said you'd protect him i would've given it to jif or hess. I didn't want to give to you cause you would probably have shot me with it.. tbh

gg jc and smc, depending on when you were converted you both shaked a lot of heat

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2106/mp3/274630_SOUNDDOGS__do.mp3

Everyone gathered around and looked down at him... he was a mangy mutt smelly mutt but some still still felt sad about him having to go.

When the stake was thrust in him there was a loud scream and the truth was revealed...

CTM aka Nanook (Townie Pet who digs up a stake and passes to a player every night) is DEAD!

The-Lost-Boys-the-lost-boys-movie-423768_419_288.jpg

good call smash!

In order of conversion DPR, SMC, Ape, and JC rejoiced... Despite the town having every opportunity the last couple weeks to destroy them they had fought back and taken over....

Santa Carla is now VAMP TOWN USA...

VAMPS WIN!!!!!!!! THEY WIN!!!!!!!!!

I want to know when JC was converted. Hopefully AFTER I saved him....

smc too, i was sitting there the other day when it was brett vs smc and thinking it was weird that smc wouldn't go above 3 votes.. still ended upo getting impatient and just voting brett.. oh well

In order of conversion DPR, SMC, Ape, and JC rejoiced... Despite the town having every opportunity the last couple weeks to destroy them they had fought back and taken over....

Santa Carla is now VAMP TOWN USA...

VAMPS WIN!!!!!!!! THEY WIN!!!!!!!!!

*Thanks God JC was at least town when I saved him* Good game scum. Well deserved victory. We lynched and killed too many townies.

GFY your not even playing nor did you contribute to your own freaking team or for most of the game. I should have been given the stake and thats it.

**** off I was playing and contributing more as a dead person than you were an alive doc.

I don't even k ow what the point of playing in the same game as you is when everyone puts so much time into it and you throw it away without even thinking... read my qt with Hess, this was an easy puzzle to put together but you could only think about yourself and not getting the ******* stake.

Pac, great game

Scum, great game

**** off I was playing and contributing more as a dead person than you were an alive doc.

I don't even k ow what the point of playing in the same game as you is when everyone puts so much time into it and you throw it away without even thinking... read my qt with Hess, this was an easy puzzle to put together but you could only think about yourself and not getting the ******* stake.

Pac, great game

Scum, great game

yep, if he had just stopped to consider for 1 second perhaps hess could've talked him down... I bet scum thread was 100% certain smash would do exactly what he did.. i was.. lol

Be back later to give some thoughts but this was a hysterical game to watch...

I think only 1 person is adament this was unbalanced but I'll say this in short.. scum started with 2 Vic and Sharrow who were targeted early in the game. This game could have been over in a rout.

Town had 2 people with Vests, (ape, ctm), a doc who could protect a player day and night from both conversions and kills, and Ape was Cop who didn't have to worry about a GF.

*Thanks God JC was at least town when I saved him* Good game scum. Well deserved victory. We lynched and killed too many townies.

you played a really good game man, town mvp for sure..

My faith in you waivered towards the end, cause I knew i wasn't converted and assumed they would've gone after 1 of the masons..

Be back later to give some thoughts but this was a hysterical game to watch...

I think only 1 person is adament this was unbalanced but I'll say this in short.. scum started with 2 Vic and Sharrow who were targeted early in the game. This game could have been over in a rout.

Town had 2 people with Vests, (ape, ctm), a doc who could protect a player day and night from both conversions and kills, and Ape was Cop who didn't have to worry about a GF.

Balance was fine, town just ****ed up too many times..

The conversion aspect is tough, cause yiu go from trusting someone to doubting them pretty quickly

Archived