Dexter Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Jetsfan80

So I'd like to vent. In my big money league we go by total points for the week. I'm currently tied with the overall points lead. This guy in 2nd place overtakes the total points lead this week and should've lost the week. But he's gonna win cause he called the guy who had Hakeem Nicks and was one point behind him and told him to pull him out. So now he's sitting at 123 and this other guyt who pulled nicks is at 122.

So Had this guy with Nicks won, I would've won the league. Instead I'm out a few hundred because the guy with Nicks chose to take money from the guy in 2nd place. Pretty pissed.

So I'd like to vent. In my big money league we go by total points for the week. I'm currently tied with the overall points lead. This guy in 2nd place overtakes the total points lead this week and should've lost the week. But he's gonna win cause he called the guy who had Hakeem Nicks and was one point behind him and told him to pull him out. So now he's sitting at 123 and this other guyt who pulled nicks is at 122.

So Had this guy with Nicks won, I would've won the league. Instead I'm out a few hundred because the guy with Nicks chose to take money from the guy in 2nd place. Pretty pissed.

this is why you have commish. When I ran leagues I was always looking out for that type bullsh*t but I guess you really cant do anyhting but monitor trades and add drops cant tell people who to play.

this is why you have commish. When I ran leagues I was always looking out for that type bullsh*t but I guess you really cant do anyhting but monitor trades and add drops cant tell people who to play.

I guess I'm just most angry is the guy who orchestrated this I considered a friend. I guess I thought too highly of him as it's "friendship" wasn't as worth as much as a few hundred. I'm hoping the commish does the right thing.

I guess I'm just most angry is the guy who orchestrated this I considered a friend. I guess I thought too highly of him as it's "friendship" wasn't as worth as much as a few hundred. I'm hoping the commish does the right thing.

Im sorry for that Vic. I find it very rare to find a true trustworthy friend. Very rare. Im at the point in my life since moving to Dallas (all of my long time friends live in Brooklyn I tried to stay in touch but meh) that I dont even give a **** anymore My wife is my best friend by far and she will never let me down nor I her.

Dont let it get to ya and learn to expect that people are pricks.

Im sorry for that Vic. I find it very rare to find a true trustworthy friend. Very rare. Im at the point in my life since moving to Dallas (all of my long time friends live in Brooklyn I tried to stay in touch but meh) that I dont even give a **** anymore My wife is my best friend by far and she will never let me down nor I her.

Dont let it get to ya and learn to expect that people are pricks.

Yea. Definitely am pissed that I trusted this guy. Worst part is this season was supposed to be in honor of our buddy who passed away this year. So this guy decided to taint the first season and steal the trophy in a shady manner so he can earn a few hundred bucks.

Archived