Dexter Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Jetsfan80

I need about 20-22 players for this game to work. This may mean coaxing some people out of semi-retirement. JVOR? Dan? slats? I need everyone's help to recruit!

WARNING!!!

Signing up for a game run by me is done so at YOUR OWN RISK. Also, upon signing your name, you understand the following:

a. This game will not be balanced. At all. GFY SMC.

b. I may disappear for days at a time without warning.

c. Scenes will be poorly written or barely written at all.

d. Vote counts will be butchered.

e. I may modkill someone for the hell of it if I get bored. I hate all of you so no one is safe.

f. You may never want to watch Dexter because of this game. This would be sad, because Dexter is a great show.

g. GFY and EAD.

SIGN-UP LIST

1. Vic

2. Brett

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

6. JiF

7. SMC

8. AVM

9. Leelou

10. Crusher

11. CTM

12. Optimus Primate

13. Sharrow

14. Nolder

15. Hess

16. Smash

17. Song

18. Verbal

The Jets' season has ended, and now a new JN Mafia season commences!

Need at least 7 more (assuming Crusher is in, still not sure based on his posts). I've PM'ed everyone that would possibly want to play on JN. Hess, you'd better be playing.

Could someone reach out to the DMers?

I can think of one person to try. I know Nae is busy right now. Jack D is nowhere to be found. But I can see if Nolder ever got his permissions fixed over here. I'll try to think of new people, if I can.

I can think of one person to try. I know Nae is busy right now. Jack D is nowhere to be found. But I can see if Nolder ever got his permissions fixed over here. I'll try to think of new people, if I can.

Thanks Lily. I really can't see any possible way my setup works without at least 20 people so we may need to turn over some rocks to fill these spots.

I'm going to just go ahead and fill Hess in for spot # 14. I'm sure that when I send him his role PM he'll see it while he's driving 25 over the speed limit somewhere.

Archived