Pats Fans.....Can there be a more idiotic fanbase?

JonEJet

This week is so similar to this same week last year. Those Pukes are so overconfident, it's sickening. Scott Zolak is actually posting prices for tickets to Indy.

This reminds me so much like last year. Pats fans were calling for 20-30 point wins over us. And it's already starting this year against Broncos

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/880888-patriots-broncos-score-predictions.html

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truthfully, we all wish we could be as confident as Pats fans. As much as I hate them and their smugness, their team has demonstrated a level of competence over the years that is unmatched by any other NFL team. So, yes - I, too HATE Pats fans for their confidence. But, I also wish I had it my team at a level that was believable, not just talk.

This week is so similar to this same week last year. Those Pukes are so overconfident, it's sickening. Scott Zolak is actually posting prices for tickets to Indy.

This reminds me so much like last year. Pats fans were calling for 20-30 point wins over us. And it's already starting this year against Broncos

http://www.patsfans....redictions.html

I would say the Steelers fanbase, but that might be natural disdain for the Steelers.

Brady better not lose to Tebow at home. That would be a disgrace to his HOF resume.

As to Zolak, he's an idiot. The Pats eould get demolished by the Ravens in AFCCG.

It's in foxboro, ravens haven't been good away from home..

I think Tomlin screwed up by not sitting rothlisberger... a healthy rolthlisberger and they win today and next week imo

It's in foxboro, ravens haven't been good away from home..

I think Tomlin screwed up by not sitting rothlisberger... a healthy rolthlisberger and they win today and next week imo

Ravens postseason kryptonite in the Steelers are gone. They will sodomize the Pats in Foxboro. The Ravens habe a little Giants in them in plsying down to their opponents. Hence theyre headscratching losses to the likes of the Jags. As to Tomlin, a hurt Big Ben was good enough to win. Their receivers played like sh*t as did their secondary. Seriously, how many 50 ydrs are they going to give up?

Ravens postseason kryptonite in the Steelers are gone. They will sodomize the Pats in Foxboro. The Ravens habe a little Giants in them in plsying down to their opponents. Hence theyre headscratching losses to the likes of the Jags. As to Tomlin, a hurt Big Ben was good enough to win. Their receivers played like sh*t as did their secondary. Seriously, how many 50 ydrs are they going to give up?

Sure, but if Rothlisberer was healthy I think they win easily today.. The only reason all those passes happened is cause Pitts was playing the run almost exclusively.. If their offense could've point some points on the board, they'd have been in more of a pass protect and it would never have happenned

Sure, but if Rothlisberer was healthy I think they win easily today.. The only reason all those passes happened is cause Pitts was playing the run almost exclusively.. If their offense could've point some points on the board, they'd have been in more of a pass protect and it would never have happenned

True, but the reason they didnt put up more points early is because the Steeler WRs were dropping passes left and right. Cotch killed them with the 3d down drop (that had 20+ yds all over it) and Wallace dropped a 50 ydr in his hands. They were awful. THE WRS are the readon.

True, but the reason they didnt put up more points early is because the Steeler WRs were dropping passes left and right. Cotch killed them with the 3d down drop (that had 20+ yds all over it) and Wallace dropped a 50 ydr in his hands. They were awful. THE WRS are the readon.

Can't argue that, the Cotch drop was awful, so was the Wallace drop, but if Ben is healthy he would've run for 80 yards and forced them to back off the coverages.. He looked like a weeble wobble back there

Can't argue that, the Cotch drop was awful, so was the Wallace drop, but if Ben is healthy he would've run for 80 yards and forced them to back off the coverages.. He looked like a weeble wobble back there

True. Back to the Ravens, Im sure Pats are rooting hard for Texans. Jets are a team of alcoholics and drug dealers. The Ravens are a team of unconvicted murderers. Ravens smell blood in the water against the Pats and theyll go into full out Brettator mode.

True. Back to the Ravens, Im sure Pats are rooting hard for Texans. Jets are a team of alcoholics and drug dealers. The Ravens are a team of unconvicted murderers. Ravens smell blood in the water against the Pats and theyll go into full out Brettator mode.

Yeah, i don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that if it was in Baltimore, I'd feel a lot better about Baltimore winning. I think it will be a close game in NE, and I usually side with the better QB in situations like that

Yeah, i don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that if it was in Baltimore, I'd feel a lot better about Baltimore winning. I think it will be a close game in NE, and I usually side with the better QB in situations like that

Usually side with QB? Why in Brady's situation considering he's lost 3 straight postseason games to inferior QBs?

Word.

The Broncos playing home is a huge advantage that they will not have. Pats win.

Ravens will stop Foster and force Yates to beat them. He wont. Ravens win.

Ravens vs Pats for AFCC. Pats owe the Ravens a playoff loss for 2009. Plus, you know Baltimore will be running their mouths like usual.

NE vs NO,GB or NY in the big game.

Are you kidding me with this?

1) The Boston Sports Media is prime with stories that would make Cimini proud.

2) No one, I mean no one, forgot what happened to the Pats last year when they smacked a team in the regular season only to lose to them a few weeks later in the playoff's.

3) The over-confident fans are the younger idiots that don't know any better. They drive me nuts.

The Steelers were outcoached. Period. That is why Pitt lost. Horrid game plan. And, lets not forget they were missing - I 'dunno, a a fifth of their starters?

The Steelers were outcoached. Period. That is why Pitt lost. Horrid game plan. And, lets not forget they were missing - I 'dunno, a a fifth of their starters?

Meh, they had a gimp at QB, broncos were smart to play coverage and take advantage of his weak line, but if he was himself he would've made them pay with his feet more I think

It's not a perfect system, but he's certainly better then Flacco

And Eli, and Sanchez ...

Can the Broncos defend Gronk and pul pressure on Brady. THAT's why I like the Ravens. Their front 7 will swarm Brady and Reed can cover Gronk. If Flacco doesn't crap the bed the Ravens should win my 2 TDs.

Are you kidding me with this?

3) The over-confident fans are the younger idiots that don't know any better. They drive me nuts.

Then why does an old hag like you go bonkers when the Steelers lose to the Broncos?

Because you beat them once, and feel you're on the superhighway to Indy.

Fu&king Boston Pukes :censored2:

Meh, they had a gimp at QB, broncos were smart to play coverage and take advantage of his weak line, but if he was himself he would've made them pay with his feet more I think

I suppose....but geez, they got burned by their defensive strategy.

Also, Palumalu bit on EVERYTHING. Dude's so over-rated.

And Eli, and Sanchez ...

Can the Broncos defend Gronk and pul pressure on Brady. THAT's why I like the Ravens. Their front 7 will swarm Brady and Reed can cover Gronk. If Flacco doesn't crap the bed the Ravens should win my 2 TDs.

if you're laying 14, I'll take that bet

Then why does an old hag like you go bonkers when the Steelers lose to the Broncos?

Because you beat them once, and feel you're on the superhighway to Indy.

Fu&king Boston Pukes :censored2:

Because this old hag thought that Denver would be the easier opponent. I would assume everyone on the planet thought this since - you know - no one gave the Bronco's a prayer to beat the Steelers. (See what I did there?) LOL! Anyway, "bonkers?" I don't go bonkers.

Superhighway to Indy? You must have me confused with some other Pats fans.

I suppose....but geez, they got burned by their defensive strategy.

Also, Palumalu but on EVERYTHING. Dude's so over-rated.

I think they got burned cause Tebow threw some amazing passes that nobody thought he could. They missed Clark badly, and once Hampton and Keisel went down they couldn't control the run game without dropping 9 in the box. Statistically, they played tebow in the way that's killed him all year, dude just picked the right time to throw like brees 10 times. Seriously he put a bunch of those right on the money, the TD to royal? Amazing pass.. who'd have thunk it

IN regulation, they basically gave up 20 pts (big ben's int leading to the other 3), The Bronco's averaged giving up 24. If the Pitts offense was semi competent, this game would've been over in regulation. And it should've been, when they got down the 45, I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking it was over.

And Eli, and Sanchez ...

What about Hernandez?

The Broncos actually did a decent job of minimizing Gronk. Hernandez they had no answer.

Reed is giving 60 pounds and about 10 years to Gronk. Plus, I like Hernandez getting Ray Lewis. Then what to do about Welker.

I am not saying it is a foregone conclusion the Patriots are getting to the Superbowl. Broncos gave the Patriots fits for a quarter and a half. I like the Patriots chances, but it is far from a slam dunk. The Ravens can be exteremly dangerous and Ray Rice can make Flacco a lot better with effective running.

The Ravens can be exteremly dangerous and Ray Rice can make Flacco a lot better with effective running.

Perfect example of the New England fanbase.

In their feeble little minds they've already beaten Denver, and are already facing the Ravens.

So similar to last year against the Jets. I just hope the flying Tebows can hold up their end of the bargain.

Perfect example of the New England fanbase.

In their feeble little minds they've already beaten Denver, and are already facing the Ravens.

So similar to last year against the Jets. I just hope the flying Tebows can hold up their end of the bargain.

They can't, their defense isn't nearly as good as ours

Archived