Pats Fans.....Can there be a more idiotic fanbase?

JonEJet

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have said this for years,as much as I hate the Patriots they have been a class-A organization for the past 12 yrs. Am I jealous? yes&man enough to admit it.Look at all the coaches the Jets went through during the time Belicheck told Parcells&the Jets go **** yourselfs. Oh what coulda been.

They're going to destroy the Broncos, beat the Ravens narrowly and lose to the Packers or Saints in the Super-Bowl. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Bingo! I said the same thing at work,and Patriot fans go crying in their beer.They won't win sh*t anymore unless they get a defense. But they are a great team,just can't wait till they fall one day,every empire does.

Hmmm... That depends how idiot you consider a fanbase who's team is sitting at 8-7, having not beaten one single playoff team all year, and talking about how they're going to win the next week against their division rivals and 3 other games are going to fall into place... Then, the following week, they're going to beat another team because they have a back-up QB playing (who won pretty easily by the way) and then head up into New England, against a team that beat them easily twice this year, and beat them on the road because we were able to do it this year. After that win, this fan base thought back to when the team played and was beaten easily by the Ravens, and talked about how we could win that game as well, because after all, the team only lost because they were missing their starting center. This fan base even whispered about how their team had held Green Bay to only 9 points last year, so really anything was possible.

This is the same fan base that has hammered the patriots every move for years, but has never seen it's team usurp the Pats in the division, hanging on one playoff win. This fan base mocks the Patriots for going 18-0 and losing the Super Bowl but celebrates itself for almost making it to the Super Bowl two years in a row. This fan base does not see the absurdity in that.

This fan base has spent a good portion of the year talking about how bad a QB who plays an untraditional style is, yet has won games this season, and continues to do so, while at the same time talking about the quality and potential of their own QB who by both statistics and the eye test, is awful, but because he was a part of the team while it lost in two conference championship games, is propped in such high regard.

This is also a fan base who's blamed the bulk of the team's failures this season (and in losses the previous years) on an assistant coach. This is a fan base that gave credit to a consultant while ignoring the easy schedule ahead when he arrived and then quickly forgot that entire argument and that the consultant was still there when the offense fell apart against higher quality teams.

So, I guess there probably could be a more idiotic fan base. Fortunately, the above is all just hypothetical.

Holy sh*t.

Bingo! I said the same thing at work,and Patriot fans go crying in their beer.They won't win sh*t anymore unless they get a defense. But they are a great team,just can't wait till they fall one day,every empire does.

The Pats are winning it all. Super Bowl. Yup.

Just watch. BTW, GBs defense is ranked worse.

The Pats are winning it all. Super Bowl. Yup.

Just watch. BTW, GBs defense is ranked worse.

Hey, Pa-reign - STOP BEING A JINX!

Jeebers, stop thinking this is a slam dunk. Don't see why you are over-confident. Is it the last two playoff games at Gillette? Nope. Is it the stout NE defense? Nope. Must be the other-wordly secondary...ooops, nope. Maybe it's the way Pitt cruised to victory last week? Ah, no. Anything can happpen and the way the media is hyping this game....I freakin' hate it! Hate it! The hype machine that is the Denver Tebows is coming to town. Hate it! Would prefer getting zero attention like the Texans/Ravens game. You just know one home team is 'gonna lose this weekend. It's just the way it goes. I'm just praying it isn't my favorite team.

Hey, Pa-reign - STOP BEING A JINX!

Jeebers, stop thinking this is a slam dunk. Don't see why you are over-confident. Is it the last two playoff games at Gillette? Nope. Is it the stout NE defense? Nope. Must be the other-wordly secondary...ooops, nope. Maybe it's the way Pitt cruised to victory last week? Ah, no. Anything can happpen and the way the media is hyping this game....I freakin' hate it! Hate it! The hype machine that is the Denver Tebows is coming to town. Hate it! Would prefer getting zero attention like the Texans/Ravens game. You just know one home team is 'gonna lose this weekend. It's just the way it goes. I'm just praying it isn't my favorite team.

Hopefully, JonE saying we will make it will counteract PR's.

Oh right. He wasn't on a mission in years past. Just this year. Forgot about that. What about Rodgers? Is he on a mission? How about Ray Lewis? Mission or no mission? Maybe that's why Peyton hasn't been able to come back; hasn't assumed enough of a missionary position.

Oh right. He wasn't on a mission in years past. Just this year. Forgot about that. What about Rodgers? Is he on a mission? How about Ray Lewis? Mission or no mission? Maybe that's why Peyton hasn't been able to come back; hasn't assumed enough of a missionary position.

Pats are winning the Super Bowl.

Suck on it.

Sure they do

With Matt Schuab the Texans win easily. Ed Reed and Ray Rays best days are behind them. FYI, the Ravens drafted Ray with the extra 1st round pick that Belichick acquired for the Browns.

The Ravens are toast. Flacco is just another game manager who wont be able to match Brady point for point.

Its going to be NE vs NYG in the Super Bowl where the Pats get revenge. Brady wont lose this time. No way.

With Matt Schuab the Texans win easily. Ed Reed and Ray Rays best days are behind them. FYI, the Ravens drafted Ray with the extra 1st round pick that Belichick acquired for the Browns.

The Ravens are toast. Flacco is just another game manager who wont be able to match Brady point for point.

Its going to be NE vs NYG in the Super Bowl where the Pats get revenge. Brady wont lose this time. No way.

Hahahahahahahaah You f-ing douchebag Pats fans.....Since 2004, all you are is loud mouthed cocky losers....I suspect the losing continues. Not sure who, but I suspect Bernard Pollard says hello to Brady next sunday

You'd think the fanbase would have learned their lesson, but as this thread suggests, can there be a more idiotic fanbase?

I think not

Hahahahahahahaah You f-ing douchebag Pats fans.....Since 2004, all you are is loud mouthed cocky losers....I suspect the losing continues. Not sure who, but I suspect Bernard Pollard says hello to Brady next sunday

You'd think the fanbase would have learned their lesson, but as this thread suggests, can there be a more idiotic fanbase?

I think not

Soon to be CHAMPS!

To go out and spend whatever it takes to lure Peyton Manning to Florham Park.

I think I'd only go for it if Manning were cut. No more trading draft picks. While doing so gave us our mini-run, it's also the reason we have no safeties, no oline depth, and in general no youth. It's actually time to stop blockbuster moves and go back to fundamentals.

Archived