13. Naeann - Mileena

15. AVM - Jax

16. SMC - Chameleon

17. Smashmouth - Green Lantern

18. Vic - Johnny Cage

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In, but pretty sure every MK character I actually remember has been claimed at this point. That might have something to do with the fact that I'm pretty sure the last MK game I played was on Genesis.

here's a list: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Mortal_Kombat_characters

or if you want I can just pick a character for you

BG, how's the new job going? I haven't talked to you since just after you got it.

It's not so new anymore (been here almost a year, which I can't freakin' believe), but it's been great. Thanks for asking. Everything is so much better than my last job, without exception. The work is good, the people are great, the commute is so much easier (and less expensive), the pay is better and the benefits are absolutely unreal. There's really very little not to be happy about. And to top it all off, my boss still seems to be thrilled with me despite my wasting time on this crap. :-P She's basically told me as long as I get my workload done that's all she cares about and if I ever have everything done before she has my next project ready, just to enjoy it and relax. I certainly don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

Archived