Mortal Kombat Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait what? Then I'm ******* ninja'ing BATMAN from the jaxihomojif.

Sure

Pac should get no choice in the matter considering his behavior last game. MAKE IT SO NOLDER.

I guess you could be Johnny since he's Jaunny......

I'm glad to hear it. :)

Thanks. :-)

And I'll be honest, it makes it feel even a little better that this worked out and I got out when I did, considering it sounds like things are only getting worse at my old company. Other people have left since I did and even more are currently looking to get out, which I know because I've pretty much become the go-to guy for references. Yet they still haven't hired any replacements since I left, which isn't particularly shocking since I did the last 4 hires there myself for my old boss. It's made that much worse by the fact that more people are leaving and as it was, even despite my frequenting of this place, I was getting by far the largest volume of work done of anyone when I was still there. Meanwhile, it sounds like the two managers are continuing their trend of becoming more lazy or incompetent (neither one of them ever works more than 4 day weeks anymore). I guess the only thing the people still there are getting out of it is that my friends have told me the owner now realizes how screwed they're going to be if this keeps up so he has been handing out some extremely generous raises since this all started in order to try to keep people, as well as giving people "promotions" with new titles (which really mean nothing though). I kind of feel bad for the owner because he's actually a great guy who's really good at what he does, but he went with such a horrendous management team it's pretty much tearing apart his entire company, because nobody wants to work for them.

Thank you. I'm obviously better looking and more suited to play Johnny Cage. Pac is Cage after he isn't famous anymore and gets fat, bloated and out of shape. Like Val Kilmer now.

pretty sure I can put you in traction with a play punch.

The only way Pac shows any motor to fight me will be if I cover myself in mayonaise. Then he'll try to catch me so he can eat me.

or sour cream.. lol

And fwiw, in case you aren't familiar with betting terminology, I'm capping you as a heavy favorite

Archived