Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you had four posts in the entire game before this. FOUR. That's a whole new definition of inactive. We're probably in an end-game scenario or at least close to it, so that sh*t needs to come to an end. Now it's scummy to want people to actually participate in the game? Whatever you say.

Actually... what was more scummy is the fact that Lily had only 4 posts to her name at that time as well.

can I just say the main board is hysterical right now.. never seen so many delusional "experts" whining haha.. SMC is right there with them crying his tears.

Stay dead, you miserable excuse for a human being.

Back at work and things are settling down a bit. I'll help create a competing train with SMC. It's been easy for scum to lay low in such a rushed game.

vote SMC

All those times you killed me and then try to screw me by making me a miller wasn't enough for you? Get off my freakin' back, man!

Votecount

Leelou - Song, Verbal, Lily (3)

SMC - BG, JF80 (2)

BG - SMC (1)

Verbal - Crusher (1)

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

oops! I thought that VC looked weird

ok this one should be 100% correct

sorry about all that

Leelou never intended to strike the hammer down that quick and it seems fairly clear in the time count for the votes. I believed her when she says she was blindsided. I'm more apt to look at low post count people who bitch about other people who have low post counts.

Leelou never intended to strike the hammer down that quick and it seems fairly clear in the time count for the votes. I believed her when she says she was blindsided. I'm more apt to look at low post count people who bitch about other people who have low post counts.

Yep. Hence why I like my vote on SMC. His "Oh I only have 4 posts I didn't know tee-hee!" post pinged.

Yep. Hence why I like my vote on SMC. His "Oh I only have 4 posts I didn't know tee-hee!" post pinged.

Yeah, I agree with this. I honestly just planned on pushing the list of inactives from bottom up in order to get some participation. Considering I was the second most talkative player left in the game behind you to start the day (which tells you something), and with us likely near an end-game situation, I figured we were going to need to make sure we got everyone talking. Just based on pure numbers you know there's got to be scum amongst the ultra-quiet folks. But like you said, his responses definitely pinged.

Archived