The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

wow hahah.. not sure if I can intelligently respond to this bile.

we've lynched back to back scum and you've got town at end game? in a 14 player game you think my plan as scum was to bus back to back teammates when it's been proven everyone likes to lynch me? what is there.. 1, mayybe 2 scum left?

I think it might be time for you to go night night.

You just keep spinning my words this game... I never said town is at end game. I looked at what has happened in the game so far, looked at how you've played, and figured any time a player starts lining up multiple lynches like you did... its best to do the math. That's what I did.

You led 2 lynches on scum in a row - without flinching. Makes me take notice, as it should. You then suggest the next 2 lynches, which come from CTM's FOS list. Conveniently leaving off Lily. Makes me take notice.

IF CTM's list is all town, or Lily is the only scum, then following you will change the complexion of the game completely. That is a reality, and that's why I pointed it out.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just keep spinning my words this game... I never said town is at end game. I looked at what has happened in the game so far, looked at how you've played, and figured any time a player starts lining up multiple lynches like you did... its best to do the math. That's what I did.

You led 2 lynches on scum in a row - without flinching. Makes me take notice, as it should. You then suggest the next 2 lynches, which come from CTM's FOS list. Conveniently leaving off Lily. Makes me take notice.

IF CTM's list is all town, or Lily is the only scum, then following you will change the complexion of the game completely. That is a reality, and that's why I pointed it out.

My play this game should be celebrated and admired, not questioned.

I'm kinda ok if scum kills me tonight before I make a mistake.. let this game go down in infamy as one of the best games ever played.

Wow you just caught me flatfooted. I was waiting to be told to go drive into a lake.

lol

wow hahah.. not sure if I can intelligently respond to this bile.

we've lynched back to back scum and you've got town at end game? in a 14 player game you think my plan as scum was to bus back to back teammates when it's been proven everyone likes to lynch me? what is there.. 1, mayybe 2 scum left?

I think it might be time for you to go night night.

With 14 players I'd almost have to think 4, wouldn't you? Two vanilla scum so far, so if it's three you'd just have the GF and 2 scum in a 14 player. I suppose it's not impossible but I'd lean more towards 4 especially considering the theme. Most likely looking at Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Captain America.

I'm fine with that part and don;t see how anyone is following him right now because it's night.

It's just you always seem to not be able to think objectively when someone calls you out. That's the reason I have been jumping on you every game to assist you in realizing just cause someone accuses you they don;t have to be scum. Your welcome.

Gotcha.

Also, I know nobody is following him right now - but in case I don't live through the night, I figured I'd put out what I was thinking. Pardon me for not trusting him, or any of you at this point.

With 14 players I'd almost have to think 4, wouldn't you? Two vanilla scum so far, so if it's three you'd just have the GF and 2 scum in a 14 player. I suppose it's not impossible but I'd lean more towards 4 especially considering the theme. Most likely looking at Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Captain America.

or 1 suped up hero.

4 out of 14 seems a little heavy on the scum side.. especially if there are 2 scum with powers.

Vote Lily

She stayed off both the Nolder and CTM trains. I thought Nolder coming out on Day 1 pushing Lily's lynch meant Lily was town but it may well be the opposite.

I already suggested this - you disgust me.

Lily hopping on Brett's train to slow down CTM's was gross yesterday... but not as bad as you saying you'd vote Brett, but didn't want to give up on CTM, but then immediately putting your vote on AVM... and only going back to CTM when I called you out on giving up on him, and likely for the bus.

Vote JF80

I'm impressed with the back to back scum lynches. I have errands to run, and I don't want to hold up the game, so I'll reveal now. I'm roleless. If you lynch me I understand and it wouldn't be the worst thing for the town. I haven't been playing my best this game. But I am town, fwiw.

I already suggested this - you disgust me.

Lily hopping on Brett's train to slow down CTM's was gross yesterday... but not as bad as you saying you'd vote Brett, but didn't want to give up on CTM, but then immediately putting your vote on AVM... and only going back to CTM when I called you out on giving up on him, and likely for the bus.

Vote JF80

Yes, you're 100 % right, I bussed not one but TWO scummates in the first 2 days, just like Pac.

Yes, you're 100 % right, I bussed not one but TWO scummates in the first 2 days, just like Pac.

You've been getting awful uppity over slight FOS this game, and now again to one vote...

The fact remains, you played like you knew Verbal was town.

You feigned willingness to blind lynch Nolder, until his reveal and then you didn't want to lynch him.

You feigned not wanting to give up on CTM, but then did so immediately to vote AVM, and even nudged Brett's train which was in direct competition to CTM's train that morning - and you only re-voted CTM after I called you out.

Do you have a different version of what happened? I'm not spinning anything, this is straight up recital of what you've said and done.. so, please indulge me.

Vote Lily

So... I take it we don't care to try to get any additional information out of this day?

Your little name at the bottom of the screen showed you in italics (posting) for quite a while... this is all you could come up with eh?

So... I take it we don't care to try to get any additional information out of this day?

Your little name at the bottom of the screen showed you in italics (posting) for quite a while... this is all you could come up with eh?

Trying to stall?

I don't know why it would... maybe I had started to type the message and walked away.

Trying to stall?

I don't know why it would... maybe I had started to type the message and walked away.

No. I just thought it made more sense to prod some of the other suspect people rather than speed lynching in the first couple hours of the day phase.

I voted Lily to open D2, and have been the only person other than JC to put any pressure on 80... and in case you hadn't noticed, 80 doesn't seem to like pressure this game...

Vote Count:

Lily (2)- JC, Brett

Ape(1)- CTM

Nolder(4)- Leelou, Verbal, Pac, Crusher

JF80(1) AVM

Verbal (5)- JiF, Ape, Hess, Nolder, Lily

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (8)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess, JiF, Crusher, AVM

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

CTM (1)- Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

For the ape:

Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (7)- Pac, JC, AVM, 80, Ape, JiF, brettfag

AVM (3)- CTM, Leelou, Hess

Lily (1)- Crusher

Not Voting (1)- Lily

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

Going all the way back to D1, with JF80 and Lily avoiding the Nolder lynch. Then Lily dodged the CTM lynch, and as stated previously JF80 tried to - until I called him out.

Lily / 80

80 / Lily

I don't care what order we lynch them in - I just thought it'd make sense to scumhunt a bit rather than blast through a speedlynch.

You've been getting awful uppity over slight FOS this game, and now again to one vote...

The fact remains, you played like you knew Verbal was town.

You feigned willingness to blind lynch Nolder, until his reveal and then you didn't want to lynch him.

You feigned not wanting to give up on CTM, but then did so immediately to vote AVM, and even nudged Brett's train which was in direct competition to CTM's train that morning - and you only re-voted CTM after I called you out.

Do you have a different version of what happened? I'm not spinning anything, this is straight up recital of what you've said and done.. so, please indulge me.

Sounds about right. Doesn't mean I'm scum though.

Archived