Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard so many good things about JN, bout time I got my a$$ over here and tried it out. It'll be a while before this starts, right?

Yeah, Vic's game is still in the early stages and as Leelou said, we just do one at a time, but since I'm not putting a cap on this game I wanted to do sign-ups early so I can sort out the setup.

Oh, and welcome to JN. :-P

Welcome. So glad you decided to enjoy the goodness with us. We needs teh Pirate.

JN's been a little bitch and not allowing me to PM certain people, and he's one of them. Same with doggin, although I know he hasn't really been around anyway, but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. If anyone can get a hold of either of them on another site please do.

JN's been a little bitch and not allowing me to PM certain people, and he's one of them. Same with doggin, although I know he hasn't really been around anyway, but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. If anyone can get a hold of either of them on another site please do.

I could message them both on FB...

BG, you should PM T0mShane. I've tried to get him to play again but maybe if other people make the attempt he'll finally give in. Last time I asked he said the following:

"I gotta think about it, brother-man. My ADHD is so bad, I can barely make it through masturbating without starting to think about why the Professor didn't just fix the hole in the boat."

BG, you should PM T0mShane. I've tried to get him to play again but maybe if other people make the attempt he'll finally give in. Last time I asked he said the following:

"I gotta think about it, brother-man. My ADHD is so bad, I can barely make it through masturbating without starting to think about why the Professor didn't just fix the hole in the boat."

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

I'm pretty sure Crusher has to get drunk and threaten Sharrow at least once during the game.

Dude I have every intention of being on my best behavior and enjoying as much of you and Dan x as possible. I have miss you guys so much., That being said Day3 all bets are off. Oh yes.

Archived