Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

I PMed both of them. Slats hasn't been on yet and SMC just PMed me back a little bit ago. He said he wouldn't be able to play for the next couple of weeks because he's home with his daughter, but I just messaged him back letting him know this game won't be starting for a couple of weeks still, so we'll see what he says.

I think Slats is taking a break from all things Jets-related.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Cute!!

Man i miss when my girls were that little, now their little brats for the most part.. ha

Lol. I really enjoyed it this time around. Didn't realize how fast it'd go with the first.

Totally adorable! Love the chubby cheeks, LOL

He's all cheeks and that's an angle that makes him look slender. He's so chubb it looks like they hang, I told my wife he looks like Lando's co-pilot (appropriate for this thread)

250px-Nien_Nunb.jpg

I think Slats is taking a break from all things Jets-related.

Dan, you'd be so proud of me... while you were gone I became the most dominant dominating mafia player to ever dominate. Seriously.

This one game, I CAUGHT Lily as scum on D1 and then CTM was like "oh you guys" but really CTM was scum and then I caught him on D1 also and I pwned him... this other time I was like distraught and playing bad because my pet died, but then I got converted and beat CTM like a drum in the endgame.... and pwned him some more... and then this other time *takes breath* well... I should just email you my list, cause I know you like lists cause lists are awesome.... so yeah

Are you going to play some more with us now?

Dan, you'd be so proud of me... while you were gone I became the most dominant dominating mafia player to ever dominate. Seriously.

This one game, I CAUGHT Lily as scum on D1 and then CTM was like "oh you guys" but really CTM was scum and then I caught him on D1 also and I pwned him... this other time I was like distraught and playing bad because my pet died, but then I got converted and beat CTM like a drum in the endgame.... and pwned him some more... and then this other time *takes breath* well... I should just email you my list, cause I know you like lists cause lists are awesome.... so yeah

Are you going to play some more with us now?

Lol. You already were the most dominant dominating player here. And an excellent list-maker!

I hope I'll have more time to play, or at least make time for Star Wars. :)

I might try to skim through a game or two that I missed. Any suggestions? Has Sharrow modded yet?

Lol. You already were the most dominant dominating player here. And an excellent list-maker!

I hope I'll have more time to play, or at least make time for Star Wars. :)

I might try to skim through a game or two that I missed. Any suggestions? Has Sharrow modded yet?

I played pretty good in the Matrix and SOA games, read them. I caught JC as scum on D1... one of many D1 scum lynches I've led!

The Lost Boys game is good too - that's where I found Vic on N2 (I was Cop), but then sucked the rest of hte game until I was converted and then beat CTM like he was the Danny Devito twin in end game.

The temptation is fierce...

When does this one start?

DOOO IIIITTT. Come on, you need to challenge yourself to last longer than you did last Star Wars game, as difficult as that may be. :-P

I'm waiting for Vic's game to end before I do anything, so you've still probably got another week or two before it starts.

Archived