Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

Nobody happens to have an e-mail address for slats, do they? Now that Nae showed up, outside of our two "maybes" in SMC and DPR, he's the only mafia vet who's not currently in on this thing.

He responded to a PM of mine not too long ago. He's avoiding anything Jets-related. Why the mafia goodness is included is beyond me, but its a shame how much collateral damage this season has caused.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He responded to a PM of mine not too long ago. He's avoiding anything Jets-related. Why the mafia goodness is included is beyond me, but its a shame how much collateral damage this season has caused.

Yeah, I shot him a PM last week, but he still hasn't even read it yet, so clearly he's not even coming to the board. Like you're saying, figured we could at least drag him back here for non-Jets related activities.

Sorry I missed the Avenger's game, but the newborn thingie got in the way. I'm good to go for Monday when I'm back in the office.

So, I'm in. With 27 players, wow.

Oh sh*t, your kid is rocking Giants gear... that's hilarious!!!

Oh sh*t, your kid is rocking Giants gear... that's hilarious!!!

LOL. I had to do it for him. He's 6 going on 7 and kids in school were asking what team he roots for.

I made him a Giants fan to save him a lifetime of heartache.

LOL. I had to do it for him. He's 6 going on 7 and kids in school were asking what team he roots for.

I made him a Giants fan to save him a lifetime of heartache.

Good father, I'm forcing my girls to be Jets fans.. let them be miserable

What happened to Shutout, btw? He didn't play at all this year.

And what about War Ensemble?

Shutout kept having to duck out of games because of work and I think eventually just retired from mafia because of it. I haven't really seen him anywhere on the board in a while.

WE I don't know, he played for a while but then just stopped, didn't think to invite him to this game.

Archived