Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

Alright folks, with Vic's game just starting we still have a decent amount of time before this game gets going, but I wanted to throw sign-ups out there now as I won't be capping this game at any particular number, so I need an idea of what our head count is going to be before I can get the setup finalized. So if we can get sign-ups done in advance that would be a lot of help. I'll be sending out messages to some JN people who haven't joined us in a little while, and if there is anyone from any of the other boards that we haven't seen lately that any of you guys want to drop a message to as well, please feel free to do so. The more the merrier.

So who's in?

1. Drunk Crusher (to be MKed)

2. brettf4vre

3. Vic

4. Sharrow

5. Hess

6. JiF

7. Ape

8. Klecko

9. Pac

10. Verbal

11. Nolder

12. Leelou

13. AVM

14. 80

15. CTM

16. Migisi

17. Song

18. JC

19. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat

20. Dan X

21. JVOR

22. Sakaea

23. Lily

24. Smash

25. SMC

26. DPR

27. Nae

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah. We can throw three wheels on the Millennium Falocn paint that bitch blue, slap some speakers and crank some "Ladies" as we cruise for some mad hotties to share our jizz with.

She's got a gold tooth, you know she's hardcore, she'll show you a good time and then she'll show you the door.

If this game does not have DPR and Doggin in it for at least a day it's not worth playing. LOL

Doggin I'm going to give a shot, but he hasn't been around for a while so I'm not counting on it. I'm not sure a PM here will do any good for DPR, but if anyone wants to shoot him a message elsewhere that'd be great.

Archived