Star Wars Mafia: Part Deux - Sign up Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I never questioned your abilities as a spammer and spidey-pic poster, they are certainly unrivaled. I'm just saying, when it comes to modding, between Star Wars and WrestleMafia... I win.

You're like Hollywood. You make crappier remakes of things that tug at our heart strings because it brings us back to simpler days and our youth.

And you're even doing a sequel.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. And yes, my siggy is made of awesome^_^

Sakaea, as warm up I will allow you to play as my sponsor in the Avenger game. Although I will still be playing as well you can post and vote as you wish and the votes should count under my name. Just make sure you unvote my vote before you vote.

Thanks! I will check it out.

Does anyone one else use JN mobile? If so, can someone tell me the codes for bold and red? I use JN mobile and DM mobile on the computer cus it loads so much faster.

bold is [ b] and [ /b]

don't worry about red, we don't bother doing that here. we're too lazy for that.

Anyone else that people suggest I try to track down? I PMed slats, but no response yet, and who knows when he'll ever see it. I was thinking about getting in touch with some of our old JI players, but the last time we tried that it was a complete disaster and we had multiple instances of people no-showing the game, so it's probably not worth it.

Anyone know where Nae is?

What's DM? A different mafia site?

YES... reverse trolling... I wondered if anyone from DM would have the chops to come over here and fire back!

EDIT: Oh, nevermind... you signed up before the invasion of the DM tutoring thread...

Alright folks, with Vic's game just starting we still have a decent amount of time before this game gets going, but I wanted to throw sign-ups out there now as I won't be capping this game at any particular number, so I need an idea of what our head count is going to be before I can get the setup finalized. So if we can get sign-ups done in advance that would be a lot of help. I'll be sending out messages to some JN people who haven't joined us in a little while, and if there is anyone from any of the other boards that we haven't seen lately that any of you guys want to drop a message to as well, please feel free to do so. The more the merrier.

So who's in?

1. Drunk Crusher (to be MKed)

2. brettf4vre

3. Vic

4. Sharrow

5. Hess

6. JiF

7. Ape

8. Klecko

9. Pac

10. Verbal

11. Nolder

12. Leelou

13. AVM

14. 80

15. CTM

16. Migisi

17. Song

18. JC

19. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat

20. Dan X

21. JVOR

22. Sakaea

23. Lily

24. Smash

Slats...we need slats. Is it too soon for SMC.?

Slats...we need slats. Is it too soon for SMC.?

I PMed both of them. Slats hasn't been on yet and SMC just PMed me back a little bit ago. He said he wouldn't be able to play for the next couple of weeks because he's home with his daughter, but I just messaged him back letting him know this game won't be starting for a couple of weeks still, so we'll see what he says.

Archived