Why Billy Cundiff was rushed on the fateful field goal try

indygirl4jets

" Since it's the Patriots, some level of dishonesty and underhandedness will be assumed"

and that's the legacy chowds will be defending for the rest of their lives, no matter what happens

no matter what

lol

Its is pretty funny. "I dont think you can rule anything out in NE". Scumbag organization.

But really with this article? He missed because he didnt do his routine? **** sake, it was a 35 yard field goal.

I'm sorry but the ******* down is shown on the field on the first down chains. If you are a coach and don't know what down it is you are a ******* idiot and don't deserve a job. Anyone trying to blame this on the Patriots or cheating is a moron.

True. I know a Bungled play. Seen them many times and Baltimore obviously copied it out of an old play book. Screw the Ravens.

The offense came off the field, they clearly knew what down it was.

The sad part is, they could have just taken a delay of game if it was that big a deal. A 32 yarder would have become a very makable 37 yarder.

They still had a time out left, they could have just used it.

Its is pretty funny. "I dont think you can rule anything out in NE". Scumbag organization.

But really with this article? He missed because he didnt do his routine? **** sake, it was a 35 yard field goal.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to believe there was something sinister at play by the Pats, make the chip shot to force OT you effin' idiot!

This is where I agree with Parcells about kickers being necessary evils and not football players. Its really a joke that these losers take up valuable roster spots.

I can see where a kicker's routine sets up his mechanics, this goes hand in hand.....but this stuff happens in NE so you have to wonder is there something more than meets the eye....and usually when it involves Bellycheck...there is.

Archived