Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can this get worse? Cop and back up cop in one night.

And please explain why you're voting me.

You're new here. So I'll explain. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever. My instincts are phenomenal. You dropped what I consider to be a huge tell. The famous, "awshucks, really?, could of sworn he was scum, darn it" I'm playing dumb, scum tell.

Its very similar to another one of my favorite tells that this group is very familiar with but happens after a lynch. Vic is following because he's one of many that I've caught on that particular tell before. <ic3

Nice humility there, Jif.

Coming from other people, to me it's a null tell, cus everyone does it to some extent. At least on DM they seem to. So I guess I'm used to that. If you think it's a tell, oh well. The perils of playing elsewhere, I suppose.

Nice humility there, Jif.

Coming from other people, to me it's a null tell, cus everyone does it to some extent. At least on DM they seem to. So I guess I'm used to that. If you think it's a tell, oh well. The perils of playing elsewhere, I suppose.

You'll find no humility here...and probably not at JN either. Welcome. <3 u. I like you. But think you're scum. Its a tell that I've had a lot of success with. We'll see what others feel.

What you got? Any reads? Obviously a failed on that you seem genuinely upset about...anyone else? Feel like if you were that confident about wbgay, that you'd at least have some other reads.

Electrocuted = Emporer

Poison Dart = Boba Fett?

Ravaged and eaten body = Space Wampa or Sarlac.

So we got a mafia team, a bounty hunter with a night kill, and a monster of some description with a night kill. Sound about right?

***DERP EDIT

Scratch that - Boba Fett had a one time kill, so he couldn't have been using the poison darts. Which leaves who? The only other poison dart I remember was in the new trilogy.

Electrocuted = Emporer

Poison Dart = Boba Fett?

Ravaged and eaten body = Space Wampa or Sarlac.

So we got a mafia team, a bounty hunter with a night kill, and a monster of some description with a night kill. Sound about right?

***DERP EDIT

Scratch that - Boba Fett had a one time kill, so he couldn't have been using the poison darts. Which leaves who? The only other poison dart I remember was in the new trilogy.

Was it one anytime kill or was it 1 day kill and 1 night kill?

You'll find no humility here...and probably not at JN either. Welcome. <3 u. I like you. But think you're scum. Its a tell that I've had a lot of success with. We'll see what others feel. What you got? Any reads? Obviously a failed on that you seem genuinely upset about...anyone else? Feel like if you were that confident about wbgay, that you'd at least have some other reads.

Yay somebody likes me!!! :wub:

My only reads atm are that Lily is probably scum, 80 is annoying, and I don't like Dan for starting the Wombat train. Of those three, I'm actually going to go ahead and Vote Dan X cus it's quite possible he started that train on purpose.

My only reads atm are that Lily is probably scum, 80 is annoying, and I don't like Dan for starting the Wombat train. Of those three, I'm actually going to go ahead and Vote Dan X cus it's quite possible he started that train on purpose.

I like you

/flexes

And it was JVoR who started it.

I like your name. Its sexy.

wow this is tough because i dont know any of your "usuall" styles im wondering about how Jif,Ape,and D P R have all gotten pretty Defensive when targeted but im not sure. im also wondering about those who have been silent almost the whole game, are they hiding? for now though i will follow vic so

Vote Kea

Archived