F U Plastico

Jetfan13

There's Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and then you have to take Eli next. I don't see a way you can call him anything but the 4th best QB in the league right now.

Literally the only positive people have been able to find about Sanchez this year, "4th Q comebacks"... Well, Eli had 7 of them to Sanchez's 4.

So, if we're to call Sanchez clutch, or whatever... Do you call Eli about twice as clutch?

Rodgers

Brady Brees .. to close to call, but second tier

Eli Roth Rivers... to close to call but third tier

He's unquestionably a top 6 QB

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I mean when he lit up the bears in his last game, he def looked shell shocked..

Gimme a break, he had a bad day, only partially caused by pass rush. He hits the first quarter throw to a wide open Jennings and the hail mary never happens and it's a much different game.

My point Pressure rattles even the best of them and can easily hurt the timing of an offense. It seemed Rodgers was rushing throws vs the Giants the rush was in his head and even in some of the games down the stretch, while he still had good solid numbers, he did not seem as comfortable in the pocket as he was the first half of the season. I watched him all year and you could see an obvious difference its why I thought the Niners would go to the SB and win it I didnt expect the Giants to go on another defensive burst like they did last time they won the SB

Rodgers

Brady Brees .. to close to call, but second tier

Eli Roth Rivers... to close to call but third tier

He's unquestionably a top 6 QB

Ho do you have Rodgers ahead of Brady ? Brady won 3 SB's was in a 4th and heading to a 5th which if he wins will put him very much in the Montana conversation, hes there already IMO

My point Pressure rattles even the best of them and can easily hurt the timing of an offense. It seemed Rodgers was rushing throws vs the Giants the rush was in his head and even in some of the games down the stretch, while he still had good solid numbers, he did not seem as comfortable in the pocket as he was the first half of the season. I watched him all year and you could see an obvious difference its why I thought the Niners would go to the SB and win it I didnt expect the Giants to go on another defensive burst like they did last time they won the SB

Well, the good news is, our QB faced just about league average pressure this year.

Well, the good news is, our QB faced just about league average pressure this year.

He got hammered.... yes the numbers say he was getting average pressure but he took a lot of big hits there was a three game span that I think took a big toll on him. Along with the pressure of imbecile WR's no doubt mouthing off and the lack of a running game and what looked like a completely ill prepared offense. His biggest mistake IMO was not getting in their faces early and taking the leadership role. Its time he grows up, grows some balls, and takes this team where it needs to go..... If he cant do that then I have no issue with sending him on his way, no problem at all .

Hes going to bounce back and have a good season under Sparano

He got hammered.... yes the numbers say he was getting average pressure but he took a lot of big hits there was a three game span that I think took a big toll on him. Along with the pressure of imbecile WR's no doubt mouthing off and the lack of a running game and what looked like a completely ill prepared offense. His biggest mistake IMO was not getting in their faces early and taking the leadership role. Its time he grows up, grows some balls, and takes this team where it needs to go..... If he cant do that then I have no issue with sending him on his way, no problem at all .

Hes going to bounce back and have a good season under Sparano

The numbers don't lie, and they say he got "hammered" an average amount. The numbers also say he holds onto the ball too long, something we all knew. The numbers also say he's the worst QB in the league under pressure.

He can't get in their face because they don't respect him. It's pretty rare that you see one of the worst players on the team as a team leader. You lead on the field first, then you can try to be an in your face leader. If Sanchez went up to Plax or Holmes and got in their face, they'd laugh at him and walk away.

And what's he bouncing back from? He wasn't any worse this year than he was in years prior. The team around him was just better in the past, which carried him to more wins.

Ho do you have Rodgers ahead of Brady ? Brady won 3 SB's was in a 4th and heading to a 5th which if he wins will put him very much in the Montana conversation, hes there already IMO

Cause Brady's a puasy, elite putty but still a pussy... Rodgers is way better when the pocket breaks down and he's every bit as good in tithe pocket

Besides, his can you compare career totals with a Guys who have played 9 and 3 years

Cause Brady's a puasy, elite putty but still a pussy... Rodgers is way better when the pocket breaks down and he's every bit as good in tithe pocket

Besides, his can you compare career totals with a Guys who have played 9 and 3 years

Ok first of all Brady is far from a pussy, second of all you listed him (Rodgers) above Brady so you tell me how you compared lol I was simply reacting to your post

you guys who toss the pussy word around i would really love to know how much organized football you played in your lifetime . QB's are pussies but alligator arm receivers like Holmes and Keller Be just fine.

Ok first of all Brady is far from a pussy, second of all you listed him (Rodgers) above Brady so you tell me how you compared lol I was simply reacting to your post

Read again, I said you can't compare career totals.. AS you did, by racking up SB totals. You can compare the players, not just totals

you guys who toss the pussy word around i would really love to know how much organized football you played in your lifetime . QB's are pussies but alligator arm receivers like Holmes and Keller Be just fine.

How many games have you been an OC?

Read again, I said you can't compare career totals.. AS you did, by racking up SB totals. You can compare the players, not just totals

How many games have you been an OC?

Never was an OC but I played plenty of football enough to know our departed OC was an Idiot. Also enough to know Brady is no pussy, not by a longshot. Hes one of the coolest QB's in the pocket under pressure or not, I have ever seen.... by far.

He got hammered.... yes the numbers say he was getting average pressure but he took a lot of big hits there was a three game span that I think took a big toll on him. Along with the pressure of imbecile WR's no doubt mouthing off and the lack of a running game and what looked like a completely ill prepared offense. His biggest mistake IMO was not getting in their faces early and taking the leadership role. Its time he grows up, grows some balls, and takes this team where it needs to go..... If he cant do that then I have no issue with sending him on his way, no problem at all . Hes going to bounce back and have a good season under Sparano

Bizarro_Code.jpg

Archived