F U Plastico

Jetfan13

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

losing all the time??

so, in frontrunnerland, 31 NFL teams are losers and only one is a winner? Because, in the world of reality, the Jets are one of the non-loser teams over the last 10 seasons and better than that over the last three since Rex and Mark Sanchez got here

No Super Bowl victories in 42 years (and counting) = 1 in 31 teams (less in the NFL's early days) 42 times straight = statistical anomaly.

Odds say we should have won at least one championship since 1969 and probably 2. However, we are a lousy franchise. So yes, we do lose pretty much all the time.

figures --- so you became a Jet fan in 1998 probably when the Jets went 12-4...

I've got a scoop for you, frontrunner.... You've rooted for the Jets during, arguably, the best 14 years in their history....

Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on what a real "loser" franchise looks like - coaches like Charlie Winner, Lou Holtz, Walton, Coslet and Kotite.

But, now that I understand where you are coming from --- yessir -- going to the AFC Championship game two out of the last three years is DEFINITELY a LOSER FRANCHISE

Before this cat fight goes any further, let me apologize. I shouldnt be casting aspersions on anybody else who is a Jet fan. There are enough Pat fan douchebags around for all of us. If you go to games at Jet Life, let's meet up and I'd be happy to shake hands and buy you an overpriced Meadowlands brewski

We are ALL Jet fans.

Lets enjoy a great 2012-12 season and hopefully a parade in the Canyon of Heroes

GO JETS

Fans, by definition, root for a team regardless. Unless you are a frontrunner, of course

Who's not rooting for the Jets. I want them to win each week.

I just don't think they will.

You're definition of a fan is actually the definition of an imbecile.

No Super Bowl victories in 42 years (and counting) = 1 in 31 teams (less in the NFL's early days) 42 times straight = statistical anomaly.

Odds say we should have won at least one championship since 1969 and probably 2. However, we are a lousy franchise. So yes, we do lose pretty much all the time.

Tell that to the Bills, Dolphins, Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers, Eagles, Cardinals, Browns, Jaguars, Titans, et al.....some have NO rings

Tell that to the Bills, Dolphins, Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers, Eagles, Cardinals, Browns, Jaguars, Titans, et al.....some have NO rings

Completely agreed, and honestly you guys are in a much better position than any of the above teams to get a super bowl soon. Some of those teams will be waiting a long time, even the Dream Team Eagles aren't going anytime soon. Their fate lies in a $100 million felon who get's hurt every other snap.

Before this cat fight goes any further, let me apologize. I shouldnt be casting aspersions on anybody else who is a Jet fan. There are enough Pat fan douchebags around for all of us. If you go to games at Jet Life, let's meet up and I'd be happy to shake hands and buy you an overpriced Meadowlands brewski

We are ALL Jet fans.

Lets enjoy a great 2012-12 season and hopefully a parade in the Canyon of Heroes

GO JETS

Not all Jet fans are created equal....what kind of Jet fan are you when just the other day you said Namath basically sucked?

stop making up lies

I said he was a great Jet quarterback and a great player and a great hall of famer

as far as color commentator on MNF, color commentator on Jets preseason games, half time interviewee on MNF and worst of all," I do weekly negativity for Michael Kay for cash?" radio personality, yep, you'd have to say he sucks

Not all Jet fans are created equal....what kind of Jet fan are you when just the other day you said Namath basically sucked?

To answer your question, he's a troll. In another thread he was wishing for career ending injuries to everybody in the super bowl.

I wouldn't waste your time arguing with a moron like him

The way he could have done that was "We all are to blame....and guys remember Sanchez...back to back AFCCG's?"......it is what it is.

Actually, I'd rather him just say whats on his mind. I never understood the "controversy" in sports. Its a sport. Its not important in the scheme of things yet this watching yourself and this and that during your off season is ridiculous. Im not saying to be disrespectful, but seriously, its football.

So I guess the Giants should have gotten rid of Eli when half of the offense turned on him?

Good point. And, Rich Gannon should never have been let go of by the Vikings. You see, because there's an example of a player not being good, and then turning his career around, we should keep him forever. Because, you never know when he's going to turn it around. Even though that player may do absolutely nothing well at all on a football field, because you have an example, and I have an example, clearly the dozens of examples of QBs who sucked day one, and continued to do so are totally irrelevant.

so bailing on the guy after one bad season, after investing draft picks and millions is the way to go?

C'mon

Statistically, this season really isn't any worse than the ones before.

The difference is, this year, the team wasn't good enough to carry him to the playoffs.

So in your opinion, cut bait now? And you really believe this?

Cut bait if you can bring in Peyton Manning, yes.

Bring in viable competition via free agency (Jason Campbell, Hasselback, Orton) and draft another QB in the mid-rounds if you can't.

Or, option 3, bring in Matt Flynn, cut Sanchez after he gets obliterated in training camp.

Cut bait if you can bring in Peyton Manning, yes.

Bring in viable competition via free agency (Jason Campbell, Hasselback, Orton) and draft another QB in the mid-rounds if you can't.

Or, option 3, bring in Matt Flynn, cut Sanchez after he gets obliterated in training camp.

Only option 2 of those three is realistic and whomever you do bring in won't be anything special because they know Sanchez is the guy and it will be hard to supplant him.

1. Manning is not an option at all. Financially speaking.

2. A viable backup will help. I don't think it unseats Mark, but anything is better than Brunell

3. Matt Flynn could be another Shaub, or another Rob Johnson. Let Miami take that chance

Only option 2 of those three is realistic and whomever you do bring in won't be anything special because they know Sanchez is the guy and it will be hard to supplant him.

Kerry Rhodes and Vernon Gholston were the guys too once upon a time.

You can't seriously believe what Rex says, can you?

1. Manning is not an option at all. Financially speaking.

2. A viable backup will help. I don't think it unseats Mark, but anything is better than Brunell

3. Matt Flynn could be another Shaub, or another Rob Johnson. Let Miami take that chance

So, how many years do you give Sanchez? Lifetime contract?

You're unwilling to try to improve the position now, so when would you?

Archived