Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

lol, uh huh... I pretty much forgot I was a bad guy but you knew.

Sorry about my lack of participation Sharrow.. was in FL all last week and just got back yesterday.

It's in our QT. We both knew, 80 said it first. We were going to lead off D2 voting you.

80 good job bud.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in our QT. We both knew, 80 said it first. We were going to lead off D2 voting you.

80 good job bud.

80 good job bud.

You. Should be dead. What gives? *grabs furry shoulders, searches front and back for holes*

1. StraightCash

2. Naeann

3. Optimus Primate

4. Jetscode

5. JiF - Jobu, town bomb - killed N1

6. AVM

7. Pac - Heywood, serial killer - killed N1 (by JIF Tebomb)

8. Crusher

9. Jetsfan80 - Monty, town mason - killed N1

10. Verbal

11. Leelou

12. SMC

13. Smashmouth

14. Migisi

15. Vicious

16. TinaHel

17. Nolder - Eddie Harris, town vanilla with grudge - lynched D1

18. HessStation

19. Slats

Final Vote - D1

Nolder (10) - Slats, Migisi, Verbal, Vic, Tina, AVM, Leelou, 80, SMC, APE

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Hess (2) - Hess, JC

JIF (1) - Pac

Migisi (2) - Crusher, JIF

Vic (2) - Nae, Brett

Not Voting (2) - Nolder, Smash

Ape (1) - Smash

Pac (1) - SMC

Hess (5) - Ape, Leelou, JIF, Hess, JC

JIF (1) - Pac

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Vic (2) - Nae, Brett

Nolder (6) - 80, Slats, Migisi, Verbal, Vic, Tina

Not Voting (2) - AVM, Nolder

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

I wish I knew Hess's alignment. Nae who did you view?

lol, uh huh... I pretty much forgot I was a bad guy but you knew.

Sorry about my lack of participation Sharrow.. was in FL all last week and just got back yesterday.

Never be sorry for killing Jif.

I am going to vote Vic... same reasons as yesterday -- there isn't much to gain from yester day/night. Nolderp was Nolderp, we could already assume 80 was town because of his claim, and 80 is 80, so no new insights by re-reading his posts... and Pac was a SK so nothing to gain from him... so, I feel best about Vic still unless Nae says otherwise.

^^^ Holy run-on.

Never be sorry for killing Jif.

I am going to vote Vic... same reasons as yesterday -- there isn't much to gain from yester day/night. Nolderp was Nolderp, we could already assume 80 was town because of his claim, and 80 is 80, so no new insights by re-reading his posts... and Pac was a SK so nothing to gain from him... so, I feel best about Vic still unless Nae says otherwise.

^^^ Holy run-on.

Vic is good vote too... .but need to hear from Nanootz first.

Main forum is post nuclear war... people need to start sweeping river bottoms for bg.

LOL. That's a great analogy. I'm staying in this forum & other sports until the radiation is lifted in, what? 2017?

Hahaha... smells like Nae fake-claimed cop. AVM is either real cop Or also fake-claiming cop, in order draw out the real deal Holyfield.

I'm not the cop nor do I believe a cop should counter Nae (if she's not telling the truth).

I wanted to see reactions to me voting Verbal, but can't risk things getting out of hand if someone thinks I'm the cop. My first reaction to Nae was "oh how shocking.../sarcasm," but roleblocker is a viable role in a game such as this.

You called me out on hinting at that and now your announcing it like your nostril-dumb-a$$.

Um, I didn't call you out. My position was that until we have someone counter claim Nae, we are stuck with her.

YOU thought for some reason 80 and I didn't understand that she could be fake-claiming and tried to put words in our mouths. Which I though we reconciled?

Plus, I thought you were just playing kick the Ape?

Ah ok- I thought AVM was hinting.

Unvote

Vote Tina

Newer player and I since it's hard for me to get a read on her would rather see pressure.

If we go by the position on the train method, that's not a bad vote either.

Archived