Tebow for a 3rd rounder? Why not just deal a 5th to Buffalo for Brad Smith...

aec4

We don't need Brad Smith. He was a success of our team. Kerley can do what he did.

I agree 100%, but that's not the point I am making. If they think that Tebow is needed so they can run the wildcat, there are people out there AS GOOD to run it much cheaper.

comparing Kirley and Tebow as wildcat QBs is ludicrous. Tebow has way more throwing experience and he's 50+ pounds heavier. Yeah sure Kirley _Could_ run the wildcat. But he wouldn't be as good at is as Tebow.

I agree, Tebow would present the threat of that all allusive 'Cat-pass' and would be a bulldozer as well. Just ask Revis :)

comparing Kirley and Tebow as wildcat QBs is ludicrous. Tebow has way more throwing experience and he's 50+ pounds heavier. Yeah sure Kirley _Could_ run the wildcat. But he wouldn't be as good at is as Tebow.

The gimmick play isnt worth a 3rd rounder, on top of the fact that every time Tebow gets on the field the defense knows whats coming.

Kinda like what happened everytime Tomlinson got on the field. I think Tebow is a football player, no doubt about that, but he's not a QB and if we do get him somehow he needs to add value to the team. Where does he do that, especially to warrant a 3rd round pick when we NEED these picks?

Who cares if they know what's coming. they can't stop it.

The opposing team putting points on the board stops the wildcat. Now that we have him I need to be positive about this situation, though I REALLY DONT LIKE IT. However, this guy is one dimensional. We need to expand his game in order for this trade to be worth the trouble.

Archived