Snow

Maxman

You know what I love about the snow? Going to work and hearing everyone talk about it. Classic stuff.

This guy lives like 3 towns over from me. He will always ask...how much snow did you get? It could be a blizzard. I will answer 2 feet.

His answer is the same thing everytime. Oh man that's nothing. We got like 2 feet and 2 inches! He always has to top you!

B000002JQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Informer, you no say

that's who I'm gonna blame

a licky boom boom down

Detective man said Daddy Snow

I stabbed someone down the lane

a licky boom boom down

Police than come and

they blow down my door

One him crawl through my window

so than they put me in the back

of the car at the station

From that point on I reached my destination

Now the destination reached

was the East detention

where they whipped out my pants and

looked up my bottom

Informer, you no say

a licky boom boom down

a licky boom boom down

The bigger they are

the think the have more power

They're say on the phone

me say no every hour

I said I want to use it once

to call my lover

Lover who I'm gonna call

Is the one Tammy

I love her from my heart

down to my belly

Yes Daddy Snow, I'm the coolest Daddy

It's the one MC Shan and the one that is Snow

together we are like a tornado

Listen to me better listen to me now

when I rock the microphone

I rock it steady

Yes Sir Daddy Snow

me are the article done

when I'm at a dance

They say where you come from

People than say I come from Jamaica

but I'm born and raised in the ghetto

That's all I want you to know

my shoes used to tear up and my toes used to show

where I'm born is the one Toronto, so.

Informer, you no say

a licky boom boom down

a licky boom boom down

Come with a nice young lady

Intelligent, yes she's gentle and irie

Everywhere I'm go I've never left her at all

Yes me Snow roam the dance

Roam the dance in every nation

You'd never know me Daddy Snow

I'm the Boom Shakata

I'll never lay down flat

in one cardboard box

Yes me Daddy Snow

I'm gonna reached the top, so.

Informer, you no say

a licky boom boom down

a licky boom boom down

Why would he, why would he would he would he ...

We sitting round cool

with my dibby dibby girl

Police knock my door - lick up my pal

Rough me up and I can't do a thing

Pick up my line while the telephone rings

take me to the station

Black up my hands

Trail me down cause I'm hanging with the Snowman

What I'm gonna do, I'm black and I'm trapped

Slap me in the face and took all of my gap

They have no clues and the want to get warmer

But Shan won't turn Informer

Informer, you no say

a licky boom boom down

a licky boom boom down

You know what I love about the snow? Going to work and hearing everyone talk about it. Classic stuff.

This guy lives like 3 towns over from me. He will always ask...how much snow did you get? It could be a blizzard. I will answer 2 feet.

His answer is the same thing everytime. Oh man that's nothing. We got like 2 feet and 2 inches! He always has to top you!

He's a one-upper.

next time tell him that it was 85 degrees and humid in your town. Hell say it was 90 in his

3 inches of snow in Central New Jersey yesterday where I live- more expected tonight and tomorrow morning- and I had to cancel my Miami trip- great
:shock::shock: ...I know your not speaking of the Miami trip we are all taking?...An back on topic.. :wink: I love the snow..OT at the J-O-B and mo money mo money mo money!!!... :lol: And Guns Im gonna smack you for that Snow picture and Informer lyrics.. :shock:[-X

Snow absolutely sux. Unless you are big into winter sports - snow has zero redeeming qualities. I may cross country ski on occasion - but that is it. My winters are spent trying to keep warm. What is fun about driving in a blizzard? Is shoveling a fun activity? I assure you, no, it is not. Walking gingerly on ice covered surfaces is not a good time either, people. Spending a small fortune on heating oil stinks. Making sure to shovel a path to the oil spout in your house - stinks. Right now, I honestly beleive that if I never see a snow flake again - I'm good. I am serioulsy thinking that this winter could be my last in New England. I think I'm done.....and the winter has just begun! Wait 'till you see my rants in February! :lol:

Snow absolutely sux. Unless you are big into winter sports - snow has zero redeeming qualities. I may cross country ski on occasion - but that is it. My winters are spent trying to keep warm. What is fun about driving in a blizzard? Is shoveling a fun activity? I assure you, no, it is not. Walking gingerly on ice covered surfaces is not a good time either, people. Spending a small fortune on heating oil stinks. Making sure to shovel a path to the oil spout in your house - stinks. Right now, I honestly beleive that if I never see a snow flake again - I'm good. I am serioulsy thinking that this winter could be my last in New England. I think I'm done.....and the winter has just begun! Wait 'till you see my rants in February! :lol:

I find all of this hard to believe given the dark cloud that hovers above you and follows you everywhere 365 days a year. :roll:

Nah - the biatching is for entertainment purposes only in the Spring, Summer and Fall. In the winter it's real.

Have I told you I hate cops? :lol:

i hate snow...

dont hate cops... but of course i havent had run-ins with the law ;)... did you get hard time, ms. chick pea? :lol:

Damn! GG has figured me out! I did some hard time at the state prison for women. Sentenced to five hard years for torturing a web-site administrator. Once there, I had a run in with a girl named Bubba. She wanted to be my wife. I told her she would have a better chance of seeing the Jets win a SB. :lol:

SJ - do you know anything about the Wilmington, NC area?

Damn! GG has figured me out! I did some hard time at the state prison for women. Sentenced to five hard years for torturing a web-site administrator. Once there, I had a run in with a girl named Bubba. She wanted to be my wife. I told her she would have a better chance of seeing the Jets win a SB. :lol:

SJ - do you know anything about the Wilmington, NC area?

:lol::lol: ...damn those cops...NC is great!!..enjoy.

Archived