Any chance Michael Floyd is there at 16?

Maxman

I think it depends on what teams like the Jaguars and Dolphins do. They could both go pass rusher. But I dont know if both teams would pass up on Floyd. I think where Blackmon falls could ultimately dictate where Floyd gets taken. But assuming he doesnt get past the Rams, it depends on the Jags and Phins

Didn't he get arrested three times for booze-related incidents? I'm an alcoholic and I've never been arrested for one booze-related incident.

yes and put him with holmes you are asking for trouble like hill much more

Who was the last ND skill position player that was any good in the league?

I think Rudolph will be a better pro than Floyd. Can't put my finger on why but not a huge fan of Floyd. Part of it is ND...remember the Golden Tate hype?....part of it is his nagging injuries....part of it is the drunk driving...I prefer Blackmon, Jeffery, or Wright.

The only thing him and Welker had in common is being white.

Not what I was implying as I can see beyond skin color. Sure there was a noticeable size difference, but I meant in terms of playing ability, willingness to go over the middle, playmaking skills, deceptive quickness. You know. Real football stuff. I watched him a lot at ND and was surprised he didn't go to the NFL because he had real abilities.

Not what I was implying as I can see beyond skin color. Sure there was a noticeable size difference, but I meant in terms of playing ability, willingness to go over the middle, playmaking skills, deceptive quickness. You know. Real football stuff. I watched him a lot at ND and was surprised he didn't go to the NFL because he had real abilities.

I'm a ND fan and seen every game since the 80s pretty much and thought the same thing but I would compare him to Keyshawn not Welker.

Archived