Hunger Games Mafia GAME THREAD

StraightCash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, either. You gonna come over when I come up? I'll be there for a week or two. We are going hard.

Hell yeah. Poor Leelou's house. We'll have to apologize to the neighbors. Sorry for party rockin'.

Do I even have to catch up in this game? I mean, there aren't any scum, so what is there to look for?

That really is a pretty good point. There's not much of a reason to lynch anyone in particular, other than that's who we feel like lynching, and even less reason to be opposed to a particular lynch. I guess we could try to be breaking up some of the little self-made teams if we want, but in the end everyone wants everyone else dead, so it will work itself out eventually either way. I'm just not sure if that's going to make the days in this game drag on even longer, or fly by much faster.

That really is a pretty good point. There's not much of a reason to lynch anyone in particular, other than that's who we feel like lynching, and even less reason to be opposed to a particular lynch. I guess we could try to be breaking up some of the little self-made teams if we want, but in the end everyone wants everyone else dead, so it will work itself out eventually either way. I'm just not sure if that's going to make the days in this game drag on even longer, or fly by much faster.

Yep, it's pure mob rule until we figure out what alliances need to be broken up

The Lynch Mob : No point in even arguing with them.

Pretty much. Brettator's setup creates an interesting dynamic now. We can assume that as the days go on, alliances will build and there would be some solos trying to slip through cracks. The debate will be between alliances if one member gets into trouble and the others try to save him or her.

So as to BG's and Sharrow's point, it's not that there is no scum in this game. We are all scum.

Boston is a big city?

I get the tongue-in-cheek you are going for here, but if you think about it Manhattan isn't very big either - from the standpoint of literal size.

Boston is big, in its technology, healthcare and finance footprint.

Boston is a big city?

... I'm from South Carolina. I graduated in a class of 80, and my school had only 400 students. I drive slowly and know everyone at the grocery store.

I have DRIVEN THROUGH DC twice and Atlanta once. And I have been to Japan and partied in Tokyo, but I was completely trashed the entire time and do not remember it.

Boston is a big city.

... I'm from South Carolina. I graduated in a class of 80, and my school had only 400 students. I drive slowly and know everyone at the grocery store.

I have DRIVEN THROUGH DC twice and Atlanta once. And I have been to Japan and partied in Tokyo, but I was completely trashed the entire time and do not remember it.

Boston is a big city.

Never been to Tokyo. That must've been cool. If you remembered it.

Boston is a big city.

Cool. Tokyo is crazy. Been there once on a looooonnnngggg stop over when I was in the Army nearly 20 yrs back. It's like NYC with no step-back laws on buildings (for those that don't know, NYC zoning requires that buildings be a certain distance from sidewalk and then after about 10 stories have to be a further distance back--that's why Empire State Building is stepped). In Tokyo, everything is on top of you and brightly lit with crazy colors.

Boston is a big city.

Holy crappola, now that's what I call a small town girl. I don't know how you don't go absolutely insane in a situation like that, but I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Never been to Tokyo. That must've been cool. If you remembered it.

I have photos from it. We were living out in the countryside in a small farming village, but went to Tokyo twice. I was drunk before we even got there. It is an insane place, but I never really got to explore it. Went straight to the hotel, then the bar, then the hotel, then home.

Holy crappola, now that's what I call a small town girl. I don't know how you don't go absolutely insane in a situation like that, but I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Hahaha, I love the South. If I need to do some big shoppin, I go somewhere like Wilmington, or if I feel REALLY brave, attempt to go to Charlotte or Columbia. Just no real importance to go to a big city like that.

Cool. Tokyo is crazy. Been there once on a looooonnnngggg stop over when I was in the Army nearly 20 yrs back. It's like NYC with no step-back laws on buildings (for those that don't know, NYC zoning requires that buildings be a certain distance from sidewalk and then after about 10 stories have to be a further distance back--that's why Empire State Building is stepped). In Tokyo, everything is on top of you and brightly lit with crazy colors.

Ever eat at one of those places that let you smash the dishes afterwards? Saw it on TV before and thought it was freakin awesome.

Hahaha, I love the South. If I need to do some big shoppin, I go somewhere like Wilmington, or if I feel REALLY brave, attempt to go to Charlotte or Columbia. Just no real importance to go to a big city like that.

Born and raised in NYC and educated Upstate.

But live in Northern Va and as far South as Richmond for a short time.

SOUTHERNERS FRY EVERYTHING/....Crusher likey SOUTH VERY MUCH YES

Oh, I can get not having a great desire for the big city environment, but a graduating class of 80 is a tad extreme in the other direction. Hell, I was living in a backwoods rural area of Jersey (yes, such a place exists) and had a graduating class bigger than your entire school.

Also, big in douchebag footprint.

While I cannot argue this point. I dare you to find me a city, town, village, dessert island that isn't?

Americans are douchebags. New Yorkers and Bostonians argue relentlessly over which of them suck. They both do. I've been to Portland too... its chock full of hipster douchebags, at least in the North East we know we are dooshers... out on the west coast, they are all ginormous dooshers and have no clue. They think they are the cool kids.

While I cannot argue this point. I dare you to find me a city, town, village, dessert island that isn't?

Americans are douchebags. New Yorkers and Bostonians argue relentlessly over which of them suck. They both do. I've been to Portland too... its chock full of hipster douchebags, at least in the North East we know we are dooshers... out on the west coast, they are all ginormous dooshers and have no clue. They think they are the cool kids.

DC has more criminals than douchebags. Does that count.

Ever eat at one of those places that let you smash the dishes afterwards? Saw it on TV before and thought it was freakin awesome.

Ummm, no? But, I did eat at a place where the sushi comes around on a conveyer belt... let me find a pic.

038.jpg

This one made me think of Crusher:

036.jpg

Don't get me started on Portland. I'd rather be in Boston. If you're familiar with meme's this guy IS PORTLAND

DustinMattson10-305x457.jpg

Archived