Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need my hand held.

I do, however, need someone to check my balance.

You're such an a$$hole, I'm starting to get offended that people are likening YOU to ME.

We co-mod here a lot, its not about hand-holding, its about keep the flow of the game going. We are an impatient lot.

if Brett isn't scum and game is over that just makes it all the funnier...

he moonwalks in with "valuable" intel that is just flat out wrong hahah.. what a putz.

This.

Wow. The was the furthest outcome from what I expected this morning when I hammered 80. LOL

This being said, **** you all.

Mafia got screwed.

AVM was going away BEFORE THE GAME STARTED, so he was going to be lynched. I was lynched for last game, and no other reason. And 80 got left dangling, and tried to town vet himself.

We got lynched for our names, not for our action.

I blame Nolder. Nolder, you as Mod, should have known better.

Also, horrible horrible Mod. That's why I went ahead and posted the scene. We would be waiting all week for it to end.

Early votes were put on you before the game got started with the lame reason of last game, but you got lynched because of the maneuvering people made around your train, JC's train and then your piss-poor defense logic. Long story short, you got lynched for being marginally scummy, and being on the unfortunate side of completing trains that made YOU the most informative death. Thanks to JC for his calculated irrational reasoning, he got my attention, but a few posts into arguing with him I could tell what he was doing, BUT because AVM jumped on JC the minute I started interrogating him, I came up with the idea to run the misdirection play. I've tried to do this before, and been marginally successful with it, trap scum following an Ape case, but this time it worked like gangbusters.

AVM was an easy one to spot. In fact him being scum was the only thing I was 100% sure of this whole game. The post where he voted JC, downplayed your lynch for the reason it wouldn't be informative and then suggested a "shot in the dark" was all it took.

Pac had me scratching my head admittedly. D1 I was sure he was scum, then I changed my mind D2, then he stalled the AVM lynch and I was like WTF is this guy doing. I know him, CTM and Slats all like to single me out and use me to stay alive when they are roled up. I couldn't dismiss that, ultimately with him I had to remember that just because I make more sense in the argument, it doesn't mean the other doosh is scum.

I'm glad I put instincts on the back-burner in the end, and ignored all the bickering I'd done with Pac previous to my last vote. I looked at 80's votes on D1 and noticed the most bloodthirsty D1 townie we know never voted Christine, not once. Then I figured out the numbers, which said lynch 80. Then I looked at 80's investigations and the piggy-back ride he was trying to get me to give him. Choice was obvious.

Pac was too scummy to be scum.

This was a great combined effort by the town. I needed a game like this to get my mind off some personal sh*t, a game I could roll up my sleeves and take notes on, figure sh*t out different than I normally do (which is usually all gut reads). Thanks Nolder and Christine for modding... and everyone else for playing. :)

My rational irrationality strategy on Day 1 won the game for town...

One of the most enjoyable games in a long time...

Thank you all.

That's a stretch buddy... you needed a counterpart to do something with that irrationality, ya know?

Well there you have it. Ape won the game single-handedly.

Apologies if it came across that way... I was simply sharing my point of view from key moments of the game.

I obviously put the most work in, and definitely was a difference maker, but there's no way I'm saying I won it on my own... that's Pac's line.

That's a stretch buddy... you needed a counterpart to do something with that irrationality, ya know?

You played the part perfectly...I never would have caught on to AVM...he always votes me early...just figured it was more of the same...Tag team FTW!

Great game all!

You played the part perfectly...I never would have caught on to AVM...he always votes me early...just figured it was more of the same...Tag team FTW!

Great game all!

Indeed.

Ape APOLOGIZING??? WTF is this sh**. Dude's gone soft ever since CTM quit.

Now that Christine is here to be a dick to everyone, I can just act normal.

So this is over?

Ok well here are my thoughts

This setup was initially town sided

I just roled town a little too hard for only 3 mafia I think

especially when I changed it so that alignments would be given

this setup wasn't meant for that and I think it would have been a lot better if that wasn't changed

as you guys can see there WAS a coroner so it's not like I left you completely in the dark

If there was one thing I would have changed I would have given mafia a symp

I think despite the setup being townsided the game would have gone a LOT differently if the two most important mafia roles hadn't been knocked out right away

Last Will manipulation didn't even come into play

The one time a Last Will was going to be stolen (Vic) there wasn't even anything to steal, although I did allow a late entry of a spidey pic for lulz

overall I think the game was mediocre and went about as well as could be expected given the unbalance

sorry about that

hope you guys had an ok time playing anyway

Oh yeah, I viewed both Christine and AVM and knew their roles. Knew that we hadn't killed a scum watcher, so was doubtful that there was a town tracker. Since there are usually both.

I had hoped to vet Brett when he claimed, hoped he'd say he tracked me one of the nights or something. Since he was full of sh*t, it doesn't matter but him balking at the chance to be confirmed in his claim was the straw that broke the camels back...

You're such an a$$hole, I'm starting to get offended that people are likening YOU to ME.

We co-mod here a lot, its not about hand-holding, its about keep the flow of the game going. We are an impatient lot.

I was kindly telling 80 no. Suck an Ape, Ape.

Apologies if it came across that way... I was simply sharing my point of view from key moments of the game.

I obviously put the most work in, and definitely was a difference maker, but there's no way I'm saying I won it on my own... that's Pac's line.

Ape APOLOGIZING??? WTF is this sh**. Dude's gone soft ever since CTM quit.

Indeed.

Now that Christine is here to be a dick to everyone, I can just act normal.

<3

You're funny.

I actually have two games I would like to see in action, one being a reverse mafia, and the other being executioner style. I sent in a description of each to Crusher to see which he thinks y'all would be more open to. I don't think it is my turn to mod, though.

You're funny.

I actually have two games I would like to see in action, one being a reverse mafia, and the other being executioner style. I sent in a description of each to Crusher to see which he thinks y'all would be more open to. I don't think it is my turn to mod, though.

Christine,

I hope you don't hold a grudge...lol...glad to see you sticking around...you're a welcome addition to JN mafia.

Christine,

I hope you don't hold a grudge...lol...glad to see you sticking around...you're a welcome addition to JN mafia.

Of course I hold no grudge....

Also, the next game that you die N1, you can pretty much guarantee that I am scum.

Archived