Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

JF80 stood proud as he watched the scene in front of him. They thought him to be the go to man. The one that would lead them to victory. With his Finder skills, he would make it to end game, and make certain of his victory. His victory, of course, did not include a victory for everyone else.

The town was waiting for his latest result, when a gun was drawn on him. Pac stood, staring him down, now both guns drawn, cocked, and ready. Claiming that he was the Sheriff, not 80, the group was then drawn into an argument. Offers were made to prove their worth, but in the end, the line had been drawn.

Kicking and screaming, 80 was dragged up to the gallows. Without the Mayor present, the pretty little thing sauntered up to the stage and gave 80 a kiss on the cheek. Funny, how she had lived, while he, with the greatest excuse could not.

"Lynch him," she said, giving the order. And 80 was killed, swinging from the gallows.

Leading the group to the Bank, she withdrew his Will, and announced his alignment and last words.

The Last Will of JF80:

GFY

JF80, Mafia, has been lynched Day 3.

Congratulations to the town.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Role Info

Miner - Wombat (Lynch Bomb (whoever lynches him dies too)

Sherrif - Pac (Cop)

Store Owner - Jetscode1 (Doc Enabler, if he dies the doc can no longer protect)

Doctor - BG

Undertanker - Ape (Role Coroner)

Beggar - JiF (Can't leave a last will, also I think I replace JiF but I forgot with who)

Barkeep - StraightCash (vanilla)

Banker - Leelou (Vanilla)

Mountain Man - Vicious (Miller, shows as guilty if investigated by cop)

Gangleader - Jetsfan80

Robber - AVM

Forger - Christine

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/HMGgKk8RB8ZM

This being said, **** you all.

Mafia got screwed.

AVM was going away BEFORE THE GAME STARTED, so he was going to be lynched. I was lynched for last game, and no other reason. And 80 got left dangling, and tried to town vet himself.

We got lynched for our names, not for our action.

I blame Nolder. Nolder, you as Mod, should have known better.

Also, horrible horrible Mod. That's why I went ahead and posted the scene. We would be waiting all week for it to end.

This being said, **** you all.

Mafia got screwed.

AVM was going away BEFORE THE GAME STARTED, so he was going to be lynched. I was lynched for last game, and no other reason. And 80 got left dangling, and tried to town vet himself.

We got lynched for our names, not for our action.

I blame Nolder. Nolder, you as Mod, should have known better.

Also, horrible horrible Mod. That's why I went ahead and posted the scene. We would be waiting all week for it to end.

LOLSMC

LOLSMC

I'm not mad, but as I said in the QT I don't see how things could have gone differently. Maybe 80 lasts a day or two longer with a different claim...but if you or Wombat were the cop, he likely glides to end game so it was as good a play as he had.

Usually I can look back and say or think "man, if only I had done this" or "this is where we really screwed up," but I can't really with this one. And of course things get light enough for me to be on here a little here and there after I'm dead O.o but I digress...I just really don't know how this was avoidable. No sour grapes or anything, i just feel rather dejected about it all lol.

I'm not mad, but as I said in the QT I don't see how things could have gone differently. Maybe 80 lasts a day or two longer with a different claim...but if you or Wombat were the cop, he likely glides to end game so it was as good a play as he had.

Usually I can look back and say or think "man, if only I had done this" or "this is where we really screwed up," but I can't really with this one. And of course things get light enough for me to be on here a little here and there after I'm dead O.o but I digress...I just really don't know how this was avoidable. No sour grapes or anything, i just feel rather dejected about it all lol.

Christine could've defended better. And no offense, the way you played on that lynch sealed your fate. You guys lost on day 1 just like this:

2Jn9I.gif

Christine could've defended better. And no offense, the way you played on that lynch sealed your fate. You guys lost on day 1 just like this:

correct... the clumsy defense is what sealed her fate.

and then they decided to kill off AVM hahah...

wow.. one of the worst moves I've seen attempted in mafia.

perhaps one of the worst townie games of all time.. congrats.

Well actually my role wasn't vanilla. I had to win with multiple townies still alive, so I couldn't risk lynching wrong or I'd lose... had to take it into my own hands and end the game ASAP or I was at risk of losing.

Well actually my role wasn't vanilla. I had to win with multiple townies still alive, so I couldn't risk lynching wrong or I'd lose... had to take it into my own hands and end the game ASAP or I was at risk of losing.

skimmed the scum chat and they seemed worried about solidifying their place as one of the worst scum teams of all time..

then you kick the door down and trump their stupidity by lying about being a tracker hahaha... awesome.

2Jn9I.gif

I hear you, but when I dropped off the planet JC had serious heat on him. By the time I got back with time to mess with stuff, she was practically dead and I was already proclaimed scum. I really couldn't do anything. It's easy to say I should've been on Christine but with the way the votes were if I went over to her instead of JC, it felt like it'd swing in her direction quickly.

With 3 scum, I wasn't for a second thinking we've gotta be bussing Christine haha. If I didn't take a definite stand in the JC v Christine bit, Ape was going to proclaim me scum. He'd already toyed with me a couple times to see my reaction. With her role, we couldn't afford to just throw her away day 1...so I made the only good play in trying to preemptively vote JC before the Ape did it. It worked quite fine, as I didn't get viewed as "following the ape," until after I disappeared and she flipped scum.

I mean...nothing I say is going to make anyone think anything different, and that's fine. I did the best I could with what I had on the table. When I popped in on Monday?(I think?) and said I was going to catch up later, I meant to. Then I fixed dinner, got a shower, talked with family, and passed out. Figured it'd be fine, I'd just catch up the next day...which was even busier plus waiting at the polling station for over an hour to vote :P

I mean, my play was bad. I don't deny that...I apologized to both 80 and Christine in the QT, because I feel pretty damn awful about it. But short of asking to be replaced (which would have changed the dynamics of the game, and you'd have the folks gaming the mod that scum wouldn't ask to be replaced -- always do), I just don't know what else I could have done. Manned up and posted when I wanted to sleep? Yeah...probably. And for that I'm sorry to both my teammates. But during the daylight hours I just wasn't able to post...and the time period just made it sucky.

/tl;dr yeah...I know.

correct... the clumsy defense is what sealed her fate.

and then they decided to kill off AVM hahah...

I think the most blame can be put on me, but I can't really blame 80 for trying it. He had his back against the wall and tried a ballsy move when it was pretty obvious I was dying day 2 anyways. If he had said he was a Sheriff, this would have been a long and interesting game because of that play. Or again...if Vic or Wombat had been the sheriff -- especially with the talk of not trusting wills already out there.

I am not gonna go about making excuses, but once my pain started to get worse, it was a rapid decline. I tried to stay active, but it was hard to read the game, let alone defend myself.

Scum or not, walking into this game, I wasn't making it past day one.

I am not gonna go about making excuses, but once my pain started to get worse, it was a rapid decline. I tried to stay active, but it was hard to read the game, let alone defend myself.

Scum or not, walking into this game, I wasn't making it past day one.

Not sure if srs.

Archived