Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logical part of why I voted 80 was stated a couple pages back, where I figured out what the most pragmatic thing to do was - taking instinct out of it.

Meh. If I chose wrong, I did so with the help of others. Pac didn't convince me to change my mind.

Pragmatically, 80 was the right lynch.

Brett refusing an opportunity to be vetted by other potential roles sealed the deal for me.

Time to expand your lexicon, you f***ing gorilla.

I love Brett riding in on his mentally challenged horse trying to save 80 for another day hahah...

Town is pitching the perfect game against these morons.

4 scum in a 12 man game is excessive by the way.. leaves very little wiggle room for town.

I love Brett riding in on his mentally challenged horse trying to save 80 for another day hahah...

Town is pitching the perfect game against these morons.

4 scum in a 12 man game is excessive by the way.. leaves very little wiggle room for town.

Agreed. Looking at the numbers town lynched scum back-to-back and we still have a 2 mislynch margin of error.

tough crowd...

You're black, what do you expect. You probably got pulled over today for doing 55 in a 54. And I also bet you have 99 problems, but a lady isn't one.

you're a poop head

I hope the nuclear power plant Pac drove his lawnmower into was next to your retirement home.

This breakdown is too entertaining. Screw it, I'm not giving a scene while he keeps this up.

OK I'm done <3.

The town crawled into their beds that night, and every gun was locked and loaded. Regardless of words of being too tired to stay up the night before, someone had died in their sleep, and everyone was determined for it to not be them. One unfortunate soul, however, was not fast enough on the draw, and a shot was fired in the night.

Not wanting to be the second death of the evening, no one rose from their bed at the sound. When the sun began to appear and day was breaking, one at a time, the town came to see who was missing. When it was clear who among them was not present, they visited his home, and discovered the blood scene.

Wombat, Town, has been killed Night 2.

It was a somber group that made their way over to the bank to read his Last Will. Hopefully he would have words of wisdom for them, given that Vic, the previous town to die, had proved to be nothing but a stubborn old man with no care for those he left behind. The Mayor opened up the Will and announced it to the group...

The Last Will of WWWWombat:

JC has not yet been hammered.

Ape'd.

But seriously, I think this vote count will be most important. Right now I am thinking all the scum were on the JC train. Ape gets slight town points for later switching to Christine but it could have been a clever bus so don't clear him yet. Given 80's cop claim, EP or Brett as next lynch imo.

Also, if I have been nightkilled, that makes 2 nightkills from the early Christine train. Perhaps the scum is trying to kill obvious townies or perhaps one of them bussed and they are trying to make it look like that. Pac should probably get some scrutiny because of this. Then again, his unvote thing was oddly clumsy for scum imo. Focus mainly on Ape, Brett and EP I think.

Archived