Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ape is going ape lol..

according to him it was obvious I was going to be the lynch today... why, because he said so the day before lol? if the ape isn't scum the last remaining 1 or 2 are the only ones who would blindly follow his fountain of misinformation.

which reminds me... who voted me lightning quick out of the gates today? yup.. 80

I find it interesting that Pac doesn't consider it possible that there are 2 cops, yet considered the possibility of an insane cop. This is Nolder we're talking about.

I did consider the possibility which is why I played it sheepishly yesterday and asked you the question I did to start today.

I wasn't convinced of your guilt until you said you were called a "finder". that's bs. if you said deputy or something I would have been thrown for another loop.

8 players left, assuming 2 scum.

If we lynch Pac, and he flips scum, it becomes 6-to-1 town advantage. 80 goes into tonight with himself and BG as known town, and has a 1/5 chance at viewing scum. We have to assume scum kills BG, making it 5-to-1. If 80 views scum, we win. If he views town, we have a 1/4 chance at lynching scum tomorrow. If the same cycle repeats and we get 80 through another night, we end up at 1/2 within 2 days.

If we lynch Pac, and he flips town. It becomes 5-to-2 town advantage. Scum NK tonight 4-to-2. We lynch 80 tomorrow, makes it 4-to-1 with no new viewings, because 2 nights will need to pass before we will lynch someone after 80, we'll lose both of our known townies (BG, Leelou)... making it 3-to-1.

If we lynch 80, and he flips scum, it becomes 6-to-1 town advantage. Pac goes into tonight with himself, Leelou and BG as known town, and has a 1/4 chance at viewing scum. We have to assume scum kills BG/Leelou, making it 5-to-1. If Pac views scum, we win. If he views town, we have a 1/3 chance at lynching scum tomorrow. If the same cycle repeats and we get Pac through another night, we end up at 1/1 within 2 days. This is the best thing we could ask for.

If we lynch 80, and he flips town. It becomes 5-to-2 town advantage. Scum NK tonight 4-to-2. We lynch Pac tomorrow, makes it 4-to-1 with no new viewings, because 2 nights will need to pass before we will lynch someone after 80, we'll lose our known townie (BG) and one other... making it 3-to-1.

Odds look the same if we get it wrong, however, the reward is greater if we lynch 80 and he is scum.

I find it interesting that Pac doesn't consider it possible that there are 2 cops, yet considered the possibility of an insane cop. This is Nolder we're talking about.

Now you are both guilty of gaming the mod.

ape is going ape lol..

according to him it was obvious I was going to be the lynch today... why, because he said so the day before lol? if the ape isn't scum the last remaining 1 or 2 are the only ones who would blindly follow his fountain of misinformation.

which reminds me... who voted me lightning quick out of the gates today? yup.. 80

Yeah, you know if you are town... you could have been much smarter with some of the stupid statements you've made this game. The lack of logic, contradiction of common sense and general divisiveness has made it impossible not to think you are scum. That said...

VOTE 80

He's suggesting we lynch someone else. I just ran the numbers, there's no option better than lynching one of you two. Lynching 80 and having him flip scum is the absolute best case scenario, and I believe in going for the shutout.

Besides, 80's getting behind the Ape is blatant. I suspect you D1, he votes you and talks about how he knows your scumtell, but then instead of viewing you that night he views AVM? The guy Vic and I pointed at and said, "He's scum" in the middle of N1? Then he hands us AVM D2, and on N2 I re-shuffle my list to be BG, Pac, Leelou and 80 comes back with a town result on BG? Then votes you after I spend N2 lacing together you horrible comments as a scum agenda... which I'm not wrong for, I may be wrong about your alignment, but I'm not wrong about the perception your actions/statements created.

Which leads me to some of my favorite lessons. Keep good lists. Do the math, be pragmatic. If you have to choose between 2 people, choose the clean one, town players don't know what careful is until after the fact.

If the last 2 scum are 80 and Brett, I'll LMAO that they hinged their whole strategy on riding on my silver back ... to one of the worst scum performances of all time so far.

Guess what happens when get behind the ape backfires? YOu get ape fart on your dick... fagolas!!!!

Let's go with my idea. Kill someone else, Pac and I investigate each other. What possible downside is there to this strategy?

8 players. 6-2 town advantage.

We lynch someone not named 80 or Pac. Odds are a townie. Goest to 5-2.

N3 scum NK creates 4-2 town advantage by start of D4.

You and Pac both say the other is scum on D4. We have same conundrum. We lynch wrong, it becomes 3-2 advantage town.

N4 scum NK creates 2-2 scenario. Town loses.

So in summary.... GO **** YOURSELF SCUM PIG.

Votecount

Pac - JF80, BG, StraightCash (3)

JF80 - Ape (1)

Not Voting: JC, Pac, Leelou, EP (4)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

I voted 80, rerun..

here I'll do it again.

VOTE 80

and BG and 80 unvoted me... are you still drunk?

Pac is lying, he visited nobody last night.

information or are you just putting your own head on the chopping block? Don't just come in here and canary a Pac is lying and not give information to back up this claim, otherwise you just look like scum trying to play townie because you know 80 is not scum.

Pac is lying, he visited nobody last night.

Tracker claim? Who else did you track?

So its either you and 80, as the final 2 scum.

Or Pac and someone as final scum, strong change of Leelou.

Or Pac and you as final scum, and you are busing him.

I've done what figuring out I can. I'd like to hear more from you about this, also the points of view of JC would be nice, and Leelou doing something other than drive-by posts that say nothing, and BG spinning his wheels Ape-style would be good.

Tracker claim? Who else did you track?

So its either you and 80, as the final 2 scum.

Or Pac and someone as final scum, strong change of Leelou.

Or Pac and you as final scum, and you are busing him.

I've done what figuring out I can. I'd like to hear more from you about this, also the points of view of JC would be nice, and Leelou doing something other than drive-by posts that say nothing, and BG spinning his wheels Ape-style would be good.

My strongest read for scum is Brett but think we need to resolve the 80/Pac standoff first...probably leaning more 80 as scum if forced to choose...but want Brett to explain his statement first...

I could see the last two being 80 and Brett. Brett's one line and disappearing is not sitting well. I also don't like 80's suggestion that we lynch someone else.

But then again, why didn't Pac view 80 if he was unsure if he was town or not. Would have made sense.

I could see the last two being 80 and Brett. Brett's one line and disappearing is not sitting well. I also don't like 80's suggestion that we lynch someone else. But then again, why didn't Pac view 80 if he was unsure if he was town or not. Would have made sense.

honestly? kind of a brain fart.

the AVM lynch was done at light speed and I just submitted a name right when it was over... as soon as I realized I should have viewed 80 it was too late.

but again.. if I'm doing all this as scum why don't I either claim DOC or say I viewed 80 and got a scum result? those would have been much more attractive options if I'm scum. I would have definitely done one of those in that situation.

and don't let Brett spin it and say he must have been blocked by a mafia RB... he just said I went nowhere. If he was blocked he would have been told he couldn't see what I did or was blocked.

Check mate cali homo.

My reign of mafia supremacy continues.

and don't let Brett spin it and say he must have been blocked by a mafia RB... he just said I went nowhere. If he was blocked he would have been told he couldn't see what I did or was blocked.

Check mate cali homo.

My reign of mafia supremacy continues.

Careful not to pound on your sizzle chest too hard... wouldn't want you to cough up 1,000,000 of CTM's babies

Archived