Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote vote Nolder

if you would have shot me last night it might have been different..

what the stupid ape doesn't seem to understand is playing scummy and arguing with him is good for avoiding being the target of NK's.

I'm sure you guys thought you could ride the ape and get me lynched.. exactly what I wanted you to think.

Why would I follow 80? It makes no sense for him to bus scum, unpressured in a 12 person game, when scum was lynched n1. Pac is lying, he did not move last night. I tracked him.

have you no shame?

if you would have shot me last night it might have been different..

what the stupid ape doesn't seem to understand is playing scummy and arguing with him is good for avoiding being the target of NK's.

I'm sure you guys thought you could ride the ape and get me lynched.. exactly what I wanted you to think.

No. I get that. I referenced it in my last will I believe. CTM does it as cop all the time, and I've been aware that it may have been what your doing all along... so given that the best thing I can do is argue with you, it serves teh purpose of providing you cover, and also will eventually expose you if you are in fact scum.

Any scum team relying this heavily on "ride the Ape" has to have Brett at the helm. ******* idiot that he is.

Can I hammer 80 now?

Why would I follow 80? It makes no sense for him to bus scum, unpressured in a 12 person game, when scum was lynched n1.

Pac is lying, he did not move last night. I tracked him.

Who else did you track?

No. I get that. I referenced it in my last will I believe. CTM does it as cop all the time, and I've been aware that it may have been what your doing all along... so given that the best thing I can do is argue with you, it serves teh purpose of providing you cover, and also will eventually expose you if you are in fact scum.

Any scum team relying this heavily on "ride the Ape" has to have Brett at the helm. ******* idiot that he is.

Can I hammer 80 now?

That's your logic for hammering 80? Me being an idiot? Ape and pac, or ape is playing the unknowing symptoms/fool

That's your logic for hammering 80? Me being an idiot? Ape and pac, or ape is playing the unknowing symptoms/fool

The logical part of why I voted 80 was stated a couple pages back, where I figured out what the most pragmatic thing to do was - taking instinct out of it.

Meh. If I chose wrong, I did so with the help of others. Pac didn't convince me to change my mind.

Pragmatically, 80 was the right lynch.

Brett refusing an opportunity to be vetted by other potential roles sealed the deal for me.

Archived