Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

The only was he could admit their was scum if he is scum. Now your sounding like you do when your scum bro. WTF do you even mean about that? Seriously. How would he know. We were told that we do NOT know the alignments. Yey AVM talks about thinking it was a Mason group? No reason for that. Your either being played or your doing that thing you do when your scum and Im town. Nonetheless I wil flip town man.

Unless he had the only PM between us that told him one was scum. Only way that happens gorgeous is he would HAVE to be scum.

So you are saying you werent given the same information that Ape and AVM claim they received?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we get going with this?

I don't see how both AVM and Crusher aren't killed regardless of how the person who's killed first flips.. If we're to believe it's random, which I don't, then it won't matter if the first of the 2 killed is scum... they could both be scum or both be innocent.

The Ape has successfully set up a scenario where no one from his mason group should be left alive. Bravo.

This.

I'm actually torn on this. AVM got outed early last game and I respect him enough to think he wouldn't repeat the same mistake this game. Crusher's point that he went hard at monkey is also ringing true.

It's up to you guys... but I think I'd like to make this decision on my own.

I know you'll make the right decision. Why? Because of the power of magic.

friendship-is-magic-spiderman-znAzPr.jpg

can we get going with this?

I don't see how both AVM and Crusher aren't killed regardless of how the person who's killed first flips.. If we're to believe it's random, which I don't, then it won't matter if the first of the 2 killed is scum... they could both be scum or both be innocent.

The Ape has successfully set up a scenario where no one from his mason group should be left alive. Bravo.

But it was a really smart play. Just ask him.

So you are saying you werent given the same information that Ape and AVM claim they received?

No idea what they got. But from everything Monkey said my info was identical. Except for his stupid assumption Christine telling us we do not know one anothers alingment means one of us are scum. Dude you are really startying to look like scum to me. Too funny.

Dude your coming at me to save your own hide and Im not conivnced. If I had the shot I might shoot JiF befoire you at this point. LOL

I saw you coming at me out of the gates this morning as the same, but to each his own. One of the two of us was going to die. I do find the whole "let's kill avm...BUT HE COULD TOTALLY BE TOWN" thing odd from you.

But it was a really smart play. Just ask him.

I see why he pointed it out but I disagree with his contention that it was the brilliant play he was trying to pawn it off as.

I'll reserve final judgement until I see how these 2 turds flip. Leaving one of them alive, regardless of how the other flips, is a mistake.

I saw you coming at me out of the gates this morning as the same, but to each his own. One of the two of us was going to die. I do find the whole "let's kill avm...BUT HE COULD TOTALLY BE TOWN" thing odd from you.

Just your positive reaction to monkey's plan in the QT surprised me. Just always thought you were a pretty bright Chap. I felt like he betrayed us and you treated it like it was a good idea. Other than that I got nothing. I might be pulling for you to be town just to prove how horrible monkey's plan was. LOL

I see why he pointed it out but I disagree with his contention that it was the brilliant play he was trying to pawn it off as.

I'll reserve final judgement until I see how these 2 turds flip. Leaving one of them alive, regardless of how the other flips, is a mistake.

Your last statement is almost as stupid as monkey is.

Your last statement is almost as stupid as monkey is.

no... removing the ape and anyone he was associated with is the only way to move this game along. too many what ifs and endless pontifications will accompany one of you being allowed to live.

No idea what they got. But from everything Monkey said my info was identical. Except for his stupid assumption Christine telling us we do not know one anothers alingment means one of us are scum. Dude you are really startying to look like scum to me. Too funny.

Honestly, I've been barely following. I got really bored with you and Ape's arguing and him still posting when dead.

Did he say he was told directly that scum was on the team? Or did he say, no alignments were given so he's assuming scum was on the team? Too lazy to look back and read all his stupid long winded posts.

Sorry I look like scum mt. I'm just trying to be the greatest scum hunter ever.

no... removing the ape and anyone he was associated with is the only way to move this game along. too many what ifs and endless pontifications will accompany one of you being allowed to live.

If AVM flips scum and you want to kill me anyways. That proves two things: 1. You too dumb to even mow lawns 2. your scum.

@Crush: Did you not view it as a mason team?

To me, neighbors =/= masons.

Vic, my vote is to shoot Crusher first. Just a hunch based on his reactions and starting to breadcrumb a "we're both town" defense tomorrow.....

Honestly, I've been barely following. I got really bored with you and Ape's arguing and him still posting when dead.

Did he say he was told directly that scum was on the team? Or did he say, no alignments were given so he's assuming scum was on the team? Too lazy to look back and read all his stupid long winded posts.

Sorry I look like scum mt. I'm just trying to be the greatest scum hunter ever.

Wow. Try reading the thread then it might help sugar britches.

Too funny.

To me, neighbors =/= masons.

Vic, my vote is to shoot Crusher first. Just a hunch based on his reactions and starting to breadcrumb a "we're both town" defense tomorrow.....

I did not give we are both town defense. I simply stated it would not surprise me. A direct reflection of my feeling monkey's plan was horrible.

No way after I turn town AVM doesnt die.

Wow. Try reading the thread then it might help sugar britches.

Too funny.

I've been following...just tuned out that particular back and forth. It was boring me.

Can you answer my question? Thanks honey. I'm doing this because I <3 you and want you alive.

If AVM flips scum and you want to kill me anyways. That proves two things: 1. You too dumb to even mow lawns 2. your scum.

Wrong jumbotron.

IMO the Ape's last act was to make the slaughtering of his entire team the only play... if one of you is scum he'll beat his girlie chest but he'll forget 3 other people were killed.

My expert scum hunting would have netted us at least 1 scum in 4 day without his unneccessary theatrics.

Wrong jumbotron.

IMO the Ape's last act was to make the slaughtering of his entire team the only play... if one of you is scum he'll beat his girlie chest but he'll forget 3 other people were killed.

My expert scum hunting would have netted us at least 1 scum in 4 days..

You mow lawns. Nobody listens to you.

Anyway, how does this dumb game work? Did CTM win the vote? Is he the executioner?

Check it out. I'm a townie with neighbors. However, it's been made clear by the mod that the neighbors (3 of them + me) may not all be town. So, if you want to be pragmatic about it, you've got 4 people in a mason-like chat and the mod made the distinction that they aren't all necessarily town. If the mod makes this distinction, to me it usually means there's probably a scum player in that mix.

I'm not scum. You can shoot me to thin out the numbers though. You will avoid shooting into the unknown and hitting a more powerful role too.

The other 3 are Crusher, AVM and Leelou.

Do the math, you should be able to clear one or two of them - and possibly nab scum at a 1/3 ratio, if my assumption is correct. Best odds I can help town get this early. If I played this wrong, apologies. I've tried the past 2 games to work the numbers side of things, versus the instinctive scum hunting. Always working on some aspect of gameplay. :)

Here you go JiF.

Thanks muffin. I'm having a hard time with the search feature.

Truth is monkey makes it seem alot more likely to have scum then the actually way my pm read. My pm made it seem it is as likely as it is unlikely. Hence my argument from the beginning it was dumb cause not sure our group is any more likely to have scum than any other.

You are way better at this when you know the answers.

I agree.

I just find it troubling that you and AVM would have different views of whether there are scum in your neighbor group. You brushed off the idea that there was any and argued that Ape was talking out of his a$$. AVM, on the other hand, lent credence to the scum-in-our-midst claim.

Why would one of you be dismissive of the idea and the other support it, unless there was a different alignment amongst you two?

I agree.

I just find it troubling that you and AVM would have different views of whether there are scum in your neighbor group. You brushed off the idea that there was any and argued that Ape was talking out of his a$$. AVM, on the other hand, lent credence to the scum-in-our-midst claim.

Why would one of you be dismissive of the idea and the other support it, unless there was a different alignment amongst you two?

Not sure hence my initial suspicion of AVM.

My first stance was it was no more likely among our four than any other four. AVM coming at me made me expect him more only cause I know Im town. People always seem scummy when your town and they come after you. Except Pac, I except it's just cause he's dumb from the old dingy lawnmower he drives all day rattles what little brains he has left outta his head.

Truth is monkey makes it seem alot more likely to have scum then the actually way my pm read. My pm made it seem it is as likely as it is unlikely. Hence my argument from the beginning it was dumb cause not sure our group is any more likely to have scum than any other.

I <3 you. But you have to die.

VicGod - break my heart and kill my muffin top.

No Ape, No Crushlove.

Kill me next.

Right move to resolve the neighborhood dispute...I'd take AVM out first...Crusher's response more typical.

Just one word of caution...if Vic doesn't find scum here we need a new executioner...not saying Vic scum or Crusher wouldn't make a smart choice if AVM flips town...just saying right now both Vic and CTM are 0-1...another swing and a miss...and time to find a better scum hunter.

I <3 you. But you have to die.

VicGod - break my heart and kill my muffin top.

No Ape, No Crushlove.

Kill me next.

It's all good dude. You know Im town and you still want me dead. Same dance you always do when your scum and Im not., LOL

Jif 1. not reading thread, at all

2. Get me arguing over something he did not read (id Monkies claim of scum in our QT)

I don;t blame you, I blame the ape.

Right move to resolve the neighborhood dispute...I'd take AVM out first...Crusher's response more typical.

Just one word of caution...if Vic doesn't find scum here we need a new executioner...not saying Vic scum or Crusher wouldn't make a smart choice if AVM flips town...just saying right now both Vic and CTM are 0-1...another swing and a miss...and time to find a better scum hunter.

Jeetscode is 100% correct after Vic kills me or AVM you guys need to change the killer.

Kill me you kill town. But please kill JiF soon. I will miss him when Im gone. Please send him with me.

Archived