Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shot Leelou.

My thought process was based on the apes info Leelou seemed to be the least engaged of them all. If she wasn't scum (which she isn't) and if we're to follow Ape's logic, this means either AVM or Crusher are scum.

Vote: AVM

top suspects are smc and fat crusher

AVM is the play. He got quiet in the thread and actually agreed with the Ape's stupid play. I immediately called him out in the thread. You guys decide who want to kill between us. Im roleless the same exact way Leelou and Ape where. .

Guys...go after me about my play all you want, but this "he got quiet" bull sh*t is getting old. I explained last game that I'm busy with work, and wasn't even aware I had signed up for this game until I got a role PM. If I'm going to get killed every time I get quiet now then I'll never live past day 2 -- as I will get quiet ALL SUMMER. I'm done talking about the time I can contribute and the time I can't, everyone should know by now and it doesn't have anything to do with the game itself.

I was simply acting on how the situation read to me. I viewed the 4 of us as sort of like a mason team. I've never been part of a mason team before, so maybe someone can clear it up for me but I thought a mason team was essentially knowing that you had a confirmed townie with you. That's why "so and so is my mason partner" has always been used as a way to vett, at least as far as I've seen. So it seemed logical, and at worst it needed to be discussed as generally something like that would clear everyone in the thread. Do you guys really think 4 town players in a QT thread isn't overpowered?

I agree it could be a mod induced wifom -- but with a group such as that it just strikes me as that's one of the wrinkles thrown in this game. I'm not going to get into how it was worded, that's already been beaten to death...but my gut reaction was there's probably a non-town player in this group.

/insert ape-like comment of "that's because you're the scum player, scum"

I'm going to vote: Vic. Vic, look dude -- trust me. Shoot Crush. He's trying to get one more player in exchange for himself. I admit I started to doubt it when I saw Leelou shot as it doesn't make sense for scum to limit the pool they can be gotten from...but him coming out saying kill me when yesterday he wasn't so sure the Ape was right is pretty damning to me. He's got it played pretty well -- it was pretty obvious again that heat was going to come out against me today and he jumped on. Now if I get lynched he still doesn't look super scummy. CTM, etc -- think about that. I know you said you don't mind either way, but Crush is the way to go.

And ftr I am roleless I guess -- though I didn't consider being a part of the chatty neighbors thread roleless. Regardless...with half of that gone and a 3rd of us definitely dying today, I have no further power, lol.

Guys...go after me about my play all you want, but this "he got quiet" bull sh*t is getting old. I explained last game that I'm busy with work, and wasn't even aware I had signed up for this game until I got a role PM. If I'm going to get killed every time I get quiet now then I'll never live past day 2 -- as I will get quiet ALL SUMMER. I'm done talking about the time I can contribute and the time I can't, everyone should know by now and it doesn't have anything to do with the game itself.

I was simply acting on how the situation read to me. I viewed the 4 of us as sort of like a mason team. I've never been part of a mason team before, so maybe someone can clear it up for me but I thought a mason team was essentially knowing that you had a confirmed townie with you. That's why "so and so is my mason partner" has always been used as a way to vett, at least as far as I've seen. So it seemed logical, and at worst it needed to be discussed as generally something like that would clear everyone in the thread. Do you guys really think 4 town players in a QT thread isn't overpowered?

I agree it could be a mod induced wifom -- but with a group such as that it just strikes me as that's one of the wrinkles thrown in this game. I'm not going to get into how it was worded, that's already been beaten to death...but my gut reaction was there's probably a non-town player in this group.

/insert ape-like comment of "that's because you're the scum player, scum"

I'm going to vote: Vic. Vic, look dude -- trust me. Shoot Crush. He's trying to get one more player in exchange for himself. I admit I started to doubt it when I saw Leelou shot as it doesn't make sense for scum to limit the pool they can be gotten from...but him coming out saying kill me when yesterday he wasn't so sure the Ape was right is pretty damning to me. He's got it played pretty well -- it was pretty obvious again that heat was going to come out against me today and he jumped on. Now if I get lynched he still doesn't look super scummy. CTM, etc -- think about that. I know you said you don't mind either way, but Crush is the way to go.

No idea if your scum or not. Either we are both town and monkey pull the biggest blunder ever in mafia or your doing exactly what you said about trying to get one more townie before you die. If you are town the monkey just handed three easy deaths to the mafia. The only reason I slightly expect you is because you applauded Monkey's plan in the QT. Kinda reminds me of his old days as SCUM MVP. LOL

If your not scum I die next regardless and if they kill me you will die next regardless. ******* APE. LOL

No idea if your scum or not. Either we are both town and monkey pull the biggest blunder ever in mafia or your doing exactly what you said about trying to get one more townie before you die. If you are town the monkey just handed three easy deaths to the mafia. The only reason I slightly expect you is because you applauded Monkey's plan in the QT. Kinda reminds me of his old days as SCUM MVP. LOL

If your not scum I die next regardless and if they kill me you will die next regardless. ******* APE. LOL

My point in there was it wasn't a bad play. My first reaction was that there's scum in there as well, so if I'm working under that assumption...his play made sense at the time to me, as I felt like it tied the scums hands. Scum won't dare touch the 4 of us for risk of exposing their scum mate. The downside is it's forced us to focus completely on our group so far.

Additionally, I guess it gave the scum team a smaller group to shoot into and hit a power role which I hadn't thought of. I just viewed it as an easy way to get scum because that's how it read to me.

@Crush: Did you not view it as a mason team?

I admit I started to doubt it when I saw Leelou shot as it doesn't make sense for scum to limit the pool they can be gotten from.

Additionally, I guess it gave the scum team a smaller group to shoot into and hit a power role which I hadn't thought of. I just viewed it as an easy way to get scum because that's how it read to me.

It was Vic, not the scum, who shot Leelou.

My point in there was it wasn't a bad play. My first reaction was that there's scum in there as well, so if I'm working under that assumption...his play made sense at the time to me, as I felt like it tied the scums hands. Scum won't dare touch the 4 of us for risk of exposing their scum mate. The downside is it's forced us to focus completely on our group so far.

@Crush: Did you not view it as a mason team?

IIf you are scum and they kill you today then it's actually decent giving up one twonie Leelou for one scum. If they kill me first then giving up two townie to get one scum not too terrible either. BUT if you are town then the ape pulled a huge blunder. Plain and simple.

No I did not view it as a Mason team because we were NOT told we are Masons. We were told we are chatty neighbors and our alignment are unknown. I was hoping conversation during the game in the QT would have gave us a clue on who was who. But Monkey decided he was to valuable an asset to die day one without making one of his PLAYS.

We will see if the monkey made the right play. Truthfully Im not really sure. Only damning thing you have donw is agree with the idiocy of his plan. I still think number wise it was bad. Unless like said before Christine did put scum into the group to make it interesting but her conversations with us seem to make me beliueve it was random.

For the Ape:

hoptimus-prime_480_poster.jpg

gay

Hey nothing wrong with Ape liking pussified beer. He does live in Boston.

Hahaha... Nolder, this goes back to an old "Ape posting while drunk on 6.0% alc microbrews" episode.

I shot Leelou.

My thought process was based on the apes info Leelou seemed to be the least engaged of them all. If she wasn't scum (which she isn't) and if we're to follow Ape's logic, this means either AVM or Crusher are scum.

Vote: AVM

Sound logic. While I would have preferred you killing AVM, I knew upon giving you the power to kill that outcome was a long shot.

Wont lie, I'm really torn on this AVM vs. Crusher thingy. 2 reasons. Crusher battled Ape hard on the original move to reveal. The Crusher I know wouldnt have stuck his neck out that far if he's scum but its a good change of play. However, the AVM I know would never right a page long paragraph to defend himself as scum either.

Very torn.

Vote VicGod. I trust him and his amazing instincts.

It was Vic, not the scum, who shot Leelou.

I realized, my mistake.

@Vic -- TRUST ME man. Why would I have outright thrown myself under the bus by agreeing there was scum in the group of 4, when I could have easily played it off as the ape being the ape. I was just absolutely embarrassed last game, do you (or anyone for that matter) really think I want to thrust myself into the lime light again that early? That'd be like guaranteeing a Super Bowl, then when you fall flat on your face doing it again the next year. :fighting0093:

Trust me, my fusion brother. I am not scum, just a roleless townie with a neighbors thread.

Sound logic. While I would have preferred you killing AVM, I knew upon giving you the power to kill that outcome was a long shot.

Wont lie, I'm really torn on this AVM vs. Crusher thingy. 2 reasons. Crusher battled Ape hard on the original move to reveal. The Crusher I know wouldnt have stuck his neck out that far if he's scum but its a good change of play. However, the AVM I know would never right a page long paragraph to defend himself as scum either.

Very torn.

Vote VicGod. I trust him and his amazing instincts.

Dude honestly? We may both be town. Believe what you will. But thats a REAL possiblity.

I'd like to let AVM and Crusher have a last post before I pick.

Two of my favorite people. DIZ IZ TRAGIK.

Nothing more to say. dude. If I die first I will flip town and you have to kill AVM. If he dies first and is town you have to kill me. Funny how monkey turned this game from mafia to about him without even living a full day. LOL

JiF is right, if Im scum no way I go at monkey in this thread as hard as I did. I could have done that in private in the QT.

Choose wise young Thundercat.

How so? AVM admitted that there was scum in the group. Ape = town. Leelou = town.

Very fishy post muffin top.

This.

I'm actually torn on this. AVM got outed early last game and I respect him enough to think he wouldn't repeat the same mistake this game. Crusher's point that he went hard at monkey is also ringing true.

It's up to you guys... but I think I'd like to make this decision on my own.

IF you are scum nice job at getting me before they get you. If your town then monkey will NEVER live this down. EVER LOL

I think I'm a dead man walking, big guy. Ironically, only two people even partially believe I'm innocent -- you and JiF. LOL

How so? AVM admitted that there was scum in the group. Ape = town. Leelou = town.

Very fishy post muffin top.

The only was he could admit their was scum if he is scum. Now your sounding like you do when your scum bro. WTF do you even mean about that? Seriously. How would he know. We were told that we do NOT know the alignments. Yey AVM talks about thinking it was a Mason group? No reason for that. Your either being played or your doing that thing you do when your scum and Im town. Nonetheless I wil flip town man.

Unless he had the only PM between us that told him one was scum. Only way that happens gorgeous is he would HAVE to be scum.

I think I'm a dead man walking, big guy. Ironically, only two people even partially believe I'm innocent -- you and JiF. LOL

Dude your coming at me to save your own hide and Im not conivnced. If I had the shot I might shoot JiF befoire you at this point. LOL

Archived