Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic just killed scum, dumbass. If he was scum, he just killed his partner needlessly since he could've killed Crusher and allowed his scummate to live another day to regroup.

You're blatantly rolefishing. Vic seems pretty much vetted and is our best executioner candidate but nooooo, Pacmule wants to out the doc.

Not sure I 100% agree with that.

If Vic IS scum, don;t think so right now, but if he was I think killing AVM was the move.

If he kills me I flip town and AVM dies the next day by most likely another players hand. Vic gets looked at and may be next on the block.

The case on AVM along with his emotional plea to Vic seemed somewhat contrived.

I'm ok with Vic still doing the killing but we need to make sure the PEOPLE control it. Even if Vic is scum having him on the hot seat as the killer forces him to make decisions that may give info.

Pac's idea is a good one but not now. I think later in the game as the pool gets smaller may be the move. Not now though.

I'd considered both of those.

- Scum having a role blocker doesn't make sense because they could simply choose to block whoever has the shot every night while they kill at will

- Scum claiming Doc first is too much of a risk for them.. with 1 of them already down they'd be more apt to counter a claim as opposed to start off with one.

The only way it backfires is if town doesn't have a Doc.. With all the shots being fired I don't think that's possible.

It's only a matter of time before the Doc is outed anyway.. might as well do it on towns terms.

1. Christine could have easily told them they can't block the shot.

2. You make a point but with one down it might also make them more inclined to gamble. Go big or go home kind of attitude. You'd know better than I would if the types around here are prone to that mentality or not though.

It's also possible Christine took into account this loophole you've come up with and NOT included doctors for just that reason. We might have a couple people with BPVs or something.

Vic just killed scum, dumbass. If he was scum, he just killed his partner needlessly since he could've killed Crusher and allowed his scummate to live another day to regroup.

You're blatantly rolefishing. Vic seems pretty much vetted and is our best executioner candidate but nooooo, Pacmule wants to out the doc.

You being slow to see the angle is pinging... Vic loves bussing scum mates more then I do..

I don't for a second have Vic marked as cleared

Who wanted to kill AVM first? This guy.

Scumdar is on boys. Going to be hard for these ****ers to win when VicGod and JiF are in their mode. Nice job Chilean Thundercat. Nice job!

surprised no one has commented on my suggestion about having the Doc claim so we have someone to give the gun to every day/night.

if they self protect and follow the majority I'm not sure how this backfires... unless you want to just keep handing it to whoever.

I can understand scum being hesitant to talk about it but some of the logical thinkers ignoring the idea * stares at SMC * is starting to make me wonder.

I told you that I liked the idea. Fatty

Holy crap Vic please shoot pac. First he says kill crusher which is dumb, then says the doc should claim? Not to mention his awful scum trapping idea n1 Vic do the right thing

here he comes to ruin the dayyy!!

don't think I forgot about you jerkweed.. You, SMC, Tina, and Misigi are all good places to shoot.

doc should claim.. what's worse? getting a doc claim and giving it to someone who can reasonably be trusted or just giving it to freakin' Vic and hoping he's smart enough not to let his emotions override rational thought?

Who wanted to kill AVM first? This guy.

Scumdar is on boys. Going to be hard for these ****ers to win when VicGod and JiF are in their mode. Nice job Chilean Thundercat. Nice job!

I told you that I liked the idea. Fatty

You actually wanted to kill me instead I believe. If I had to guess your scum this game.

here he comes to ruin the dayyy!!

don't think I forgot about you jerkweed.. You, SMC, Tina, and Misigi are all good places to shoot.

doc should claim.. what's worse? getting a doc claim and giving it to someone who can reasonably be trusted or just giving it to freakin' Vic and hoping he's smart enough not to let his emotions override rational thought?

Tina is dead cumbreath

I know I was their. It's ok. We will see.

I hate when I'm town and you think I'm scum. It hurts my head and takes away from my glorious scum hunting skills.

I somehow thought an executioner game would move faster than a normal game...

So disappointing...

30 pages and 4 dead people. Thats slow? We have Day 1's that last 40+ pages.

FOS Nolderp

Problem is, what happens when another power role gets outed? Your strategy is then dead.

Only way a cop would come out is if they've gotten a guilty on someone.. in the meantime we could give our shot to someone who can be trusted.

what happens if we give it to Vic again.. he says I'm going to shoot either **** or **** and then one of them says "don't I'm the doc"..

that's bound to happen in the next couple days... why not cut to the chase?

Archived