Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ape was lead up onto the platform, with a smug CTM standing with the Axe in hand. With the Ape bent over, ready to take the final blow, CTM kept lifting the axe, barely missing the poor primate's neck. When would he just put him out of his misery?

Once the final blow was given, the Mod Goddess's voice came out from the heavens.

TOWN

Optimus Primate, Townie with Chatty Neighbors, is Dead.

It is now Night One. Please PM me your Night Actions. You have 48 hours from this post to do so.

This ninja'd my previous post to Crusher. Sorry.

Assuming Christine's selection of you 4 was completely random in terms of alignment and the game has a 4/1 ratio it should be the same

Game has 4 designated neighbors, 25% balance of scum, means its possible that 1/4 of neighbors is scum = Ape, Leelou, Crusher, AVM = defined set by way of specific names and matching roles.

Game as 12 players, Crusher said "any other 4", meaning you have two sets of odds - first set is selecting 4 players out of 12 with supposedly equal designations, or roles - second set is the 25% balance of scum.

Not the same odds.

We can discuss it more in post-game if it persists in being relevant. Otherwise, good luck town.

Game has 4 designated neighbors, 25% balance of scum, means its possible that 1/4 of neighbors is scum = Ape, Leelou, Crusher, AVM = defined set by way of specific names and matching roles.

Game as 12 players, Crusher said "any other 4", meaning you have two sets of odds - first set is selecting 4 players out of 12 with supposedly equal designations, or roles - second set is the 25% balance of scum.

Not the same odds.

We can discuss it more in post-game if it persists in being relevant. Otherwise, good luck town.

How you knw it's only 4 designated neighbors? The entire game could be designated neighbors in groups of 4. Unless you know all the facts no way you can make the assumption you did. No freakin way monkey. Nope.

How you knw it's only 4 designated neighbors? The entire game could be designated neighbors in groups of 4. Unless you know all the facts no way you can make the assumption you did. No freakin way monkey. Nope.

I knew OUR 4. Idiot.

I also did NOTHING outside the spirit of the game, and I'd like that to remain true so stop forging an argument against me when I'm dead please.

I knew OUR 4. Idiot.

I also did NOTHING outside the spirit of the game, and I'd like that to remain true so stop forging an argument against me when I'm dead please.

Yes you did. Bringing up anything about your PM is shady. Bad monkey is bad. I will happily bring this to our QT, you know the one we share with AVM and Leelou.

I knew OUR 4. Idiot.

shut your stupid mouth before I put my foot in it.

crush, ban him if he keeps it up.

Not a fan of how quiet AVM and Leelou went during this whole ordeal.

JiF- what's your read on MT

Rather large, bald, funny, always hungry, Doctor of love, great father, weird things on his skin but still sexy has hell.

Not the same odds.

It's a binomial distribution where your %success =.25 and n number of trials = 4 and x number of successes =1. Under the assumption that Christine pulled 4 random subjects randomly regardless of alignment and that the ratio of the population is 1/4 scum then its the same. If she intentionally put in 1+scum in the qt then you are right.

I'm actually not even sure what the original argument was anymore though. Glad ctm killed you.

What your too good to read a fatman now? Thats ****ed up.

I'm not sure what I think yet. Bupzee's reads on you are what mine are on AVM.

Rather large, bald, funny, always hungry, Doctor of love, great father, weird things on his skin but still sexy has hell.

Truth.

The real question is, can you pick them off and eat them? Its kind of like a snack every where you go, no?

Sadly they are little grotesque specks of hellish genetic defect that not even I, "He who eats anything" could even imagine comsuming. Yeah that bad.

OMG Dude. Im a pretty carefree dude but this is horrible.

Sadly they are little grotesque specks of hellish genetic defect that not even I, "He who eats anything" could even imagine comsuming. Yeah that bad.

OMG Dude. Im a pretty carefree dude but this is horrible.

Sorry. I thought you were referring to CTM. I'm done now. <3 u long time.

sh*t I did not know it had started yet I had jumped on to check and it was already in double digits for a page count god you guys are cunts at getting day 1 started I completely missed it. (I assume we are still in night 1?)

Honestly what I get from this set up is the executioner does not matter at night, the day vote is more of the mafia's chance as it's all convusion what we should be doing is discussing who we want to kill at night

decide on an executioner (who gives a **** who the killer is) then get down to business on who to lynch it makes way more sense this way. It's obviously the hidden option in all of this mumbo jumbo so lets get this game going in the correct direction.

So if every town votes themselves then scum all votes 1 of their own and gets the kill. We should all decide together. I say I should.

great job idiot..

I was trying to set that scenario up and have the killer reveal themselves tomorrow.. would have been a nice way to trap them.

Archived