Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Hello? If you killed me the town still loses, big man. You shouldve killed Vic or JC. Killing me doesn't win the game for the town.

Listen tall dark and fake tattooed.

Killing you would have at least been more productive than killing poor sodomistic Brett.

Vic and JC not even on my radar.

I kill you next game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, yeah.... but being condescending is NOT a personal attack.

The reality is, I was arguing the topic - he was twisting words, referencing other posts I've made unrelated to the topic, and attacking my character, because he couldn't argue the topic he chose to spark a debate about. The last time he pulled this, I stayed on topic and he did the same thing when I proved him wrong. He got all butthurt and sulked while insulting my character. So I pre-empted it this time and asked if he was going to sulk and attack my character again, and he did.

If people don't want to be talked down to, then they should spend less time saying dumb sh*t, starting debates that they cannot endure without bias and/or whining, and start understanding the insignificance of half the sh*t they pull their hair out over. We are talking about a move the GM made 2 seasons ago to trade away a 3rd string safety. Seriously. If pointing at people who act like the world is collapsing over every little thing and saying relax makes me arrogant, then I'm ab-so-lutely fine being arrogant.

TL;dr

When are you starting? And as a disclaimer, know that my participation is going to be hit or miss. That's more for the other players, as my participation has hurt back to back scum teams...so if the players would rather I stay out of the next game I will. Otherwise, I'll sign up.

Archived