Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

I did not give we are both town defense. I simply stated it would not surprise me. A direct reflection of my feeling monkey's plan was horrible.

No way after I turn town AVM doesnt die.

And that is exactly how future defenses are breadcrumbed. You "simply state" it first, and then fall back on it later as a core defense.

Just pinged me, that's all. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. Or not.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that is exactly how future defenses are breadcrumbed. You "simply state" it first, and then fall back on it later as a core defense.

Just pinged me, that's all. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. Or not.

Makes no difference. Ape's initial brilliant post almost gurnateed we four die first. It is what it is.

so anyone know a good site to buy a PS3? we had a lightning storm here last week that took out my directv hd/dvr receiver and the PS3 - thank god not the LCD...

directv replaced my receiver but took the PS3 to get fixed and the guy said it was shot... I can probably find a deal on one if I search later but wondered if anyone knew anywhere off the top of their domes..

or if one of you has one for sale that's in good condition I'll buy that biatch.

Dear teh Vicious,

Remember that time we pwn'd scum at endgame to guide town to a victory? What's that you say? It was more than once? Baller. We make a damn good team. You know when you can trust me. Look at my play, and think about teh Saiyan pride. I'd never want to **** up early again after last game. I even said in last games QT that I didn't want to be viewed as the worst scum team of all time.

Dear teh Vicious,

Remember that time we pwn'd scum at endgame to guide town to a victory? What's that you say? It was more than once? Baller. We make a damn good team. You know when you can trust me. Look at my play, and think about teh Saiyan pride. I'd never want to **** up early again after last game. I even said in last games QT that I didn't want to be viewed as the worst scum team of all time.

Dude one of us die today the other otnight or tommorrow. Give it a rest. Unless you are scum then carry on trying to trick Vic into killing one more townie before you die.

I vote 80 gets to kill someone. Vic is scum.

you guys are killing me..

was hoping you clowns would keep giving the shot to vic.. if he's alive tomorrow then he's probably scum.. if he's town then they would have surely would kill him because a) he can hit one of them, B) they'd want town to give the shot to them.

you guys are killing me..

was hoping you clowns would keep giving the shot to vic.. if he's alive tomorrow then he's probably scum.. if he's town then they would have surely would kill him because a) he can hit one of them, B) they'd want town to give the shot to them.

I read this without absorbing any of it. But you're probably right.

Here you go JiF.

Thanks mt. Now I feel differently and dont know what to think, especially after that ******* moron 80 made me a mason with scum. So dumb. Unfortunately that myopic Ape has ****ed us all. Sorry. <3

Right move to resolve the neighborhood dispute...I'd take AVM out first...Crusher's response more typical.

Just one word of caution...if Vic doesn't find scum here we need a new executioner...not saying Vic scum or Crusher wouldn't make a smart choice if AVM flips town...just saying right now both Vic and CTM are 0-1...another swing and a miss...and time to find a better scum hunter.

Good post. Agreed.

Vote Count

Day 2 - 17 Alive, 9 to Decide

Vic - 9 - CTM, 80, Nolder, Crusher, Vic, SMC, Migs, Pac, AVM

Jumped On After Hammer : BG, JiF

Our second executioner has been named. Step Forward, Vic.

You have 24 hours from this post to name a kill.

-------

Original Post:

Ill post the official count when I get home, but Vic is executioner.

Vic, you can now put in an order to kill someone. Make it look like a vote.

You all that are eager beavers can send in NA.

so anyone know a good site to buy a PS3? we had a lightning storm here last week that took out my directv hd/dvr receiver and the PS3 - thank god not the LCD...

directv replaced my receiver but took the PS3 to get fixed and the guy said it was shot... I can probably find a deal on one if I search later but wondered if anyone knew anywhere off the top of their domes..

or if one of you has one for sale that's in good condition I'll buy that biatch.

you don't have a surge protector you tardo?

She stalks you? I might have to have a conversation with her when she gets here...

I DO NOT STALK HIM.

I say hi once in a blue moon over Real ID. That is not stalking. He then purposely ignores me. Or logs off. That isn't stalking. It's not like I follow him around or spam hi every time I log on. I say hi once, then it's whatever.

I'm removing you when I log on next.

I DO NOT STALK HIM.

I say hi once in a blue moon over Real ID. That is not stalking. He then purposely ignores me. Or logs off. That isn't stalking. It's not like I follow him around or spam hi every time I log on. I say hi once, then it's whatever.

I'm removing you when I log on next.

LOL spank him, he'll probably respond.

True.

I don't ignore you!!! I hardly ever check the chat log......and the time I did, I spoke with you for over an hour instead of going to bed!

Remove me and we're fighting.

LOL we did indeed. I'm pretty awesome like that.

Wait, you called me a bitch?

That's awesome.

You wanna fight about it?

Archived