Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

I hate when I'm town and you think I'm scum. It hurts my head and takes away from my glorious scum hunting skills.

30 pages and 4 dead people. Thats slow? We have Day 1's that last 40+ pages.

FOS Nolderp

Jif's scum hunting usualkly entails reading the thread. You where even sure what Monkey said about the PM you needed me to go get it for you. I would go anywhere for you, even Jacksonville but Im not getting a good vibe on you cnady pants. Im voting Vic again so he can decide.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way a cop would come out is if they've gotten a guilty on someone.. in the meantime we could give our shot to someone who can be trusted.

what happens if we give it to Vic again.. he says I'm going to shoot either **** or **** and then one of them says "don't I'm the doc"..

that's bound to happen in the next couple days... why not cut to the chase?

True, Then at that point the Doc takes over the shooting and we keep going. What's the rush?

still think you should be 86'd... no need to keep you alive to end game and play what if games with your alignement.

Nobody cares what you think. Matter of fact the fact you want me dead is probably better than Doc protection. Aren;t we guessing everyones aligment. Kinda the game no? Unless you are scum.

True, Then at that point the Doc takes over the shooting and we keep going. What's the rush?

the innocent people that can be shot between now and then... eliminating someone to shoot at helps the towns #'s.. not sure why this is hard to follow.

Jif's scum hunting usualkly entails reading the thread. You where even sure what Monkey said about the PM you needed me to go get it for you. I would go anywhere for you, even Jacksonville but Im not getting a good vibe on you cnady pants. Im voting Vic again so he can decide.

I stopped reading when you two started to bicker. It was boring. And he was dead. Sorry. The search feature stinks or I wouldnt even have asked.

VicGod instincts + JiF scumhunting = town domination. We're the new fagsion now that he killed his boo off.

Nobody cares what you think. Matter of fact the fact you want me dead is probably better than Doc protection. Aren;t we guessing everyones aligment. Kinda the game no? Unless you are scum.

I'm thinking clearing you on the heels of AVM's death is stupid.. Why risk you skating to end game just because we don't think Christine would put 2 scum in the neighbor chat?

better to rule out the possibility now.

Can you lot not pay attention?!

WE ARE IN NIGHT PHASE. SEND ME YOUR PMs.

Now we have to wait another 12 hours to get everyone's NA... I have FOUR so far.

COME ON PEOPLE.

I already PM'ed you to give VicGod the power to kill bitches

here he comes to ruin the dayyy!! don't think I forgot about you jerkweed.. You, SMC, Tina, and Misigi are all good places to shoot. doc should claim.. what's worse? getting a doc claim and giving it to someone who can reasonably be trusted or just giving it to freakin' Vic and hoping he's smart enough not to let his emotions override rational thought?

Tina's dead, you idiot

I stopped reading when you two started to bicker. It was boring. And he was dead. Sorry. The search feature stinks or I wouldnt even have asked.

VicGod instincts + JiF scumhunting = town domination. We're the new fagsion now that he killed his boo off.

Fair enough. You just have a tendency to come after me you scum especially if I got pressure on me. Might be nothing, Im in no hurry to see you die. Cause I loves you.

30 pages and 4 dead people. Thats slow? We have Day 1's that last 40+ pages.

A page count isn't time

You can get to 50 pages in one IRL day or it can take you a month (I've seen it happen)

It's not really that time consuming to send in your Night Actions so get it done already bitches

You being slow to see the angle is pinging... Vic loves bussing scum mates more then I do.. I don't for a second have Vic marked as cleared

Surprised you're agreeing with Pac's idiocy.

Making Vic the executioner is better than either outing the doc or having scum fake claim being the doc and there not be a counter.

Surprised you're agreeing with Pac's idiocy. Making Vic the executioner is better than either outing the doc or having scum fake claim being the doc and there not be a counter.

fetching the gun and bringing it to your master Vic is an excercise in idiocy...

if he's town, which is a big if, scum would be stupid not to shoot his a$$ tonight... they can keep themselves out of harms way while eliminating town..

in fact they made a tactical error last night in not shooting him IMO - if in fact he is town.

fetching the gun and bringing it to your master Vic is an excercise in idiocy...

if he's town, which is a big if, scum would be stupid not to shoot his a$$ tonight... they can keep themselves out of harms way while eliminating town..

in fact they made a tactical error last night in not shooting him IMO - if in fact he is town.

That is a good point.

I guess we will see in the morning. Not an issue during the day.

Pac's plan is retarded. Makes me think Pac is town though because I don't think scum would suggest something that retarded. Then again, he is teh Pacmule.

Also, we may want to choose someone other than VicGod as the executioner tomorrow just in case. Maybe we should go with JiF. If he's town he will scumhunt and if he's scum he will find some way to out all his teammates.

Archived