Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Well hey if I'm making a case for my life here I'll just note I've been behind you and Vic 100% almost this entire game, even voted you as the executioner today

Should count for something right?

And if we're giving Vic credit for killing mafia I exposed JiF and had him killed, again giving the shot to someone else and trusting they'd shoot the right person

That all seems rather trusting for a scum player doesn't it?

Oh and I'm uncountered for what that's worth

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett pings me the most...looked to avoid confrontation more than tried to figure it out....my best read.

He also avoided the AVM kill choice and only got confrontational when I added him as 1 of 3 of my best scum choices along with CTM and EP.

He also avoided the AVM kill choice and only got confrontational when I added him as 1 of 3 of my best scum choices along with CTM and EP.

I haven't been to active this game but can you explain what you meant by the bolded part? I'm not sure how one would avoide a kill in an execution game but I still don't fully get this game style as far as how to catch scum in work

I haven't been to active this game but can you explain what you meant by the bolded part? I'm not sure how one would avoide a kill in an execution game but I still don't fully get this game style as far as how to catch scum in work

Easy. We were discussing who to kill after we chose the executioner and the choice was down to AVM, who was scum, and Crusher. He didnt chime in on that and state his preference.

hey sorry I am really not on my game especially with the Diabolo 3 release and work being a bunch of retarded dick monkeys Ape would fit right in in my office. You Ape come do my job for me so I can play mafia.

No I wouldn't, I have no idea how to work a fryer.

Damn it. Should have gone with my gut of CTM or SMC. I got played.

Killing CTM wouldve been good, but Brett wasn't a bad play. We'll see how night goes.

Going after me is dumb though.

Killing CTM wouldve been good, but Brett wasn't a bad play. We'll see how night goes.

Going after me is dumb though.

You and CTM are still me best.

I just thought maybe CTM is not around cause he really wasn;t into it. I did sign him up without asking. LOL

You seem very eager and a little contrived.

Just felt good about Jetscode so went with his choice.

I will not be surprised if your scum.

I'm not going to be played by you again Crusher, so stop with the "I will not be surprised if your scum" routine. I'm 100% town.

So who are we giving the executioner to and who's the kill? I know it won't be Crusher, LOL.

I'm not going to be played by you again Crusher, so stop with the "I will not be surprised if your scum" routine. I'm 100% town.

So who are we giving the executioner to and who's the kill? I know it won't be Crusher, LOL.

Last time you said you will not be played by me again you where scum. Just saying.

It's night. Im not voting for myself. I can tell you that.

This is who's left:

JC

Crusher

CTM

Vic

Retard Child EP

Nolderp

SMC

Right now, I only trust Vic and Nolder. I would've trusted Crusher, but he was lobbying to be executioner like he had someone he wanted to go after, then backs off when he kills Brett. So with him included, that leaves as possible scum IMO

JC

Crusher

CTM

Retard Child EP

I think we should keep silent who we're voting for, but I think we should state our preference for the Night Kill and then decide who it will be.

I say we Kill EP

Last time you said you will not be played by me again you where scum. Just saying. It's night. Im not voting for myself. I can tell you that.

You played me then too, LOL

Who should be the NK in your opinion? CTM. I think you should state it on the board so we can reach a consensus.

Archived