Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like things may have gone a different way had EP and CTM been a bit more active but oh well sh*t happens

Probably. Which is why I continued to remain active to keep it moving. Their choice though.

also which one of you is the ******* roleblocker?

JC.

JC did a damn good job with the interaction with both myself and Vic. I felt he distanced himself from both really well without being obvious.

And Vic got the executioner how many times? SO WIN

JC did a damn good job with the interaction with both myself and Vic. I felt he distanced himself from both really well without being obvious.

And Vic got the executioner how many times? SO WIN

Lulz. I can't remember the last time I made it to end game like this.

I actually consider this game a personal win. I survived to the end, haven't done that in a long time.

Oh and good game Christine, thanks for modding. I thought the executioner concept was pretty interesting.

I actually consider this game a personal win. I survived to the end, haven't done that in a long time.

Oh and good game Christine, thanks for modding. I thought the executioner concept was pretty interesting.

We used you like a dirty whore.

Didn't even cuddle afterwards.

You know what's sad? I kept thinking I should really investigate Vic just to play it safe. But then I was like nah why am I gonna waste my investigation on that, who knows how many I'll have? Ffffuuu

I think you viewed non-town 4 nights in a row, and managed to get none of them but Jif. Best worst cop performance ever. Blew me away that you didn't view Vic, but we're willing to keep giving him the executioner votes, lol.

AVM played his role to the hilt as well...totally took the heat off Vic or I.

Best play by town was the one I made to isolate AVM, and it got Crusher cleared just so he could **** things up in the clutch, lol

Best play by town was the one I made to isolate AVM, and it got Crusher cleared just so he could **** things up in the clutch, lol

lol...couldn't believe you sacrificed yourself on D1...made our job easier...where the dead thread...

Ah damn! We shot crusher too, eh still worked out for us. Did you know we were scum or where you blind?

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/aADvVFL9XVw3

Nothing ground breaking, pretty inactive. Also cannot wait to hear Ape's breakdown of how scum played terribly.

You guys did fine, all you had to do was not press town handed you everything else. It was hilarious.

really thought Nolder would take me out when he took out Wombat...couldn't believe he was the Doc...we thought it was SMC.

I think you viewed non-town 4 nights in a row, and managed to get none of them but Jif. Best worst cop performance ever. Blew me away that you didn't view Vic, but we're willing to keep giving him the executioner votes, lol.

Yeah idk what to say. He came off as even more townie than Crusher to me.

lol...couldn't believe you sacrificed yourself on D1...made our job easier...where the dead thread...

I was dead anyway. So giving 1/3 odds and exact targets for kills/views seemed like the right gamble to me. You were more blatant this game than you've been in a while, if alive I would have been all over you.

really thought Nolder would take me out when he took out Wombat...couldn't believe he was the Doc...we thought it was SMC.

Wombat gave pretty much the worst claim possible in my eyes. He could have claimed vanilla or bomb or anything else and I'd have considered it but giving a role which I knew wouldn't be in the game was a death sentence. If he'd just claimed doc I would have shot someone else and he could have WIFOM'd between us

Archived