Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Ape and Christine were so angry at me in the Dead Thread, LOL. I was trying to SURVIVE, not scum hunt. I had to do what was best for me in keeping me alive.

Brett and Verbal are always after me, RB'd and NK'd. Hess is a wild card and the results couldve helped vet me. Self protecting was a no brainer and serendipitous since VicGod shot me that night, and Crusher was going after me hard in the end. I had to put a cap in that a$$.

BTW, with there being only 1 kill the night I self protected I was pretty sure that I was the target and figured scum would do the smart move and ignore me from there on out. So I was in the home stretch, hoping end game comes sooner rather than later.

I wasn't angry, I was just SMC'ing you. Christine on the other hand gets belligerent at the drop of a hat, lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh also

I've been thinking I might check out Man Men or Boardwalk Empire (just finished watching all three seasons of Justified)

You guys think I should go for Boardwalk Empire first?

Boardwalk. I love Mad Men, it's jus different.

Best play by town was the one I made to isolate AVM, and it got Crusher cleared just so he could **** things up in the clutch, lol

I **** things up? I never expected jetscode or Vic to be perfectly honest. SMC and CTM were my best for scum. Your an idiot.

I **** things up? I never expected jetscode or Vic to be perfectly honest. SMC and CTM were my best for scum. Your an idiot.

You owned me this game. I never expected you. You seem to be as townie as possible. Good job.

And in the next sentence, he proved my point.

Why did that thread get locked about the safeties? Nobody is misbehaving....

I made it.

That drive was a bitch.

I95 the whole way, or did you take the "loops" around the cities like Balt, DC and NYC?

And yes, it is a bitch. At first it seems alright, its when you get to that 12 hour mark and realize you still have about 4-6 hours to go that you lose a little bit of your sanity that never comes back...

you a-holes shot me at the right time.. I was ready to launch a full assault on Vic and JC. Couldn't believe people kept giving Vic the gun lol.. Couldn't help but lol when Nolder asked Vic if he wanted the gun yesterday.

good job Vic. JC I owe you one now.

And in the next sentence, he proved my point.

Why did that thread get locked about the safeties? Nobody is misbehaving....

I admit to Jetscode and Vic absolutely owning me.

Jetscode especially.

CTM's inactivity and SMC's "Town Leader" stood out to me. Should have went with my gut and killed SMC. He was third party.

Your play turned out good. Does not change the fact your an idiot. Nothing will.

No idea on that thread. I will go look.

Jetscode especially.

CTM's inactivity and SMC's "Town Leader" stood out to me. Should have went with my gut and killed SMC. He was third party.

Your play turned out good. Does not change the fact your an idiot. Nothing will.

I don't know how you managed to ignore a 407 pound gut.

That other thread, it was more of me pointing out what I consider the business of the NFL to Villain, and him getting all "I used to like you better" and "only gay's say that" in return because. once again, I was talking over his head. Villain is an alright dude, he just starts debates, then loses them, then gets all bent and attacks my character while I'm still addressing the debate topic. Anyway, Max didn't need to lock it, unless whatever Thor wrote was vitriolic, I was going to just make one last point about football and move on...

I don't know how you managed to ignore a 407 pound gut.

That other thread, it was more of me pointing out what I consider the business of the NFL to Villain, and him getting all "I used to like you better" and "only gay's say that" in return because. once again, I was talking over his head. Villain is an alright dude, he just starts debates, then loses them, then gets all bent and attacks my character while I'm still addressing the debate topic. Anyway, Max didn't need to lock it, unless whatever Thor wrote was vitriolic, I was going to just make one last point about football and move on...

402 whore. Been losing weight for your wedding.

I love you. ALOT. But you do come off a TAD, just a smidge, barely noticeable in a mild yet loving condescending manner. I know I know. Hard to believe and Im NOT trying to be hurtful but some people may take your brilliance and self masterbatory way of posting a little different then us. We know your a big dumb ape that was taught to talk and type by a childless restarded lonley zoo keeper and feel the need to show everyone how smart monkey boy is. Without knowing the back story it could seem a little arrogant to more sensitive types.

Jetscode especially.

Hello? If you killed me the town still loses, big man. You shouldve killed Vic or JC. Killing me doesn't win the game for the town.

I love you. ALOT. But you do come off a TAD, just a smidge, barely noticeable in a mild yet loving condescending manner. I know I know. Hard to believe and Im NOT trying to be hurtful but some people may take your brilliance and self masterbatory way of posting a little different then us. We know your a big dumb ape that was taught to talk and type by a childless restarded lonley zoo keeper and feel the need to show everyone how smart monkey boy is. Without knowing the back story it could seem a little arrogant to more sensitive types.

Yeah, yeah.... but being condescending is NOT a personal attack.

The reality is, I was arguing the topic - he was twisting words, referencing other posts I've made unrelated to the topic, and attacking my character, because he couldn't argue the topic he chose to spark a debate about. The last time he pulled this, I stayed on topic and he did the same thing when I proved him wrong. He got all butthurt and sulked while insulting my character. So I pre-empted it this time and asked if he was going to sulk and attack my character again, and he did.

If people don't want to be talked down to, then they should spend less time saying dumb sh*t, starting debates that they cannot endure without bias and/or whining, and start understanding the insignificance of half the sh*t they pull their hair out over. We are talking about a move the GM made 2 seasons ago to trade away a 3rd string safety. Seriously. If pointing at people who act like the world is collapsing over every little thing and saying relax makes me arrogant, then I'm ab-so-lutely fine being arrogant.

Meh **** it... I'm just not going to bother doing anything over in the football forum.

SMC start the new game today, I've got a light work load - I'm bored!!!

I would (I have everything ready), but I can't because I have 8 slots open. The game has to have at least 20 players.

I would (I have everything ready), but I can't because I have 8 slots open. The game has to have at least 20 players.

If you struggle to get 20, and we get 16, I can run Capture the Flag.

Also, with the way VicGod dominates, we should start considering Handicaps.

VicGod would set the curve on one spectrum and the Ape on the other.

Like -5 and a +200

If you struggle to get 20, and we get 16, I can run Capture the Flag.

Also, with the way VicGod dominates, we should start considering Handicaps.

VicGod would set the curve on one spectrum and the Ape on the other.

Like -5 and a +200

Oh no.... let me type up some sort of declaration of how good I am at mafia quick to respond to this... be right back.

Archived