Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Yeah idk what to say. He came off as even more townie than Crusher to me.

I've learned this the hard way... But, never trust the clean players. Scum knows how not to look scummy, because they have more info, town will always appear scummier because they don't know any better.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah damn! We shot crusher too, eh still worked out for us. Did you know we were scum or where you blind?

http://www.quicktopi.../H/aADvVFL9XVw3

Nothing ground breaking, pretty inactive. Also cannot wait to hear Ape's breakdown of how scum played terribly.

Great job, I thought you and JC were town.

Now I don't feel so bad shooting Crusher because he was dead already. LOL. But the big lummox kept on focusing on me so I had to silence him in order to make it to end game one way or another.

I had a different night action each night. I self protected the night you shot me, shot Verbal & Crusher, investigated Hess, and roleblocked Brett. Basically, I was focusing on everyone who would focus on me. Lucky for JC he played nice with me this game. :D

I've learned this the hard way... But, never trust the clean players. Scum knows how not to look scummy, because they have more info, town will always appear scummier because they don't know any better.

Yeah that's a good point. I've played in games where the scum strat was to vet someone by having them tunnel on fellow scum before so I should have been on the lookout for that. I shouldn't have trusted Vic just because he shot a symp since there was no reason for him to even know about it.

I was dead anyway. So giving 1/3 odds and exact targets for kills/views seemed like the right gamble to me. You were more blatant this game than you've been in a while, if alive I would have been all over you.

That's why I was grateful...lately when scum you have on to me early...still trying new ways to distract you...this time you did all the work...lol

Yeah that's a good point. I've played in games where the scum strat was to vet someone by having them tunnel on fellow scum before so I should have been on the lookout for that. I shouldn't have trusted Vic just because he shot a symp since there was no reason for him to even know about it.

Just FYI we've all been used. Not being a dick, it's happened to all of us and I like to think I have been pretty good as scum coming off clean.

Ape might've picked up on me due to my love of bussing/using scummates to get the scum scent off of me.

That's why I was grateful...lately when scum you have on to me early...still trying new ways to distract you...this time you did all the work...lol

Heh, I didn't even get chance to scum hunt...it's like I didn't even play this one.

I also shot AVM.

Just FYI we've all been used. Not being a dick, it's happened to all of us and I like to think I have been pretty good as scum coming off clean.

Ape might've picked up on me due to my love of bussing/using scummates to get the scum scent off of me.

Lord knows I've been used like a $.50 whore

Also, I just started Boardwalk Empire lastnweek, and I'm already half done with S2. Harrow is a brilliantly developed character, as a viewer you can't not empathize with him

I've always been a proponent of "lopping off the town heads". Once you and PAC were dead and CTM was absent made it easier for me.

That was the untold tale of the game. Ape and Pac gone with CTM MIA made it much easier for scum.

That was the untold tale of the game. Ape and Pac gone with CTM MIA made it much easier for scum.

I can't believe you lasted so long, well done. I thought after AVM flipped scum you'd be a natural next target and nobody connected you two after I did before I was dead. Even though there was no real connection, you did enough to warrant an early death IMO, and that was my take before seeing the setup. :)

Also, I just started Boardwalk Empire lastnweek, and I'm already half done with S2. Harrow is a brilliantly developed character, as a viewer you can't not empathize with him

Yeah, that show is my favorite...characters well developed...never quite what I expect...let me know when you finish season 1...don't want to spoil it for you...

Yeah, that show is my favorite...characters well developed...never quite what I expect...let me know when you finish season 1...don't want to spoil it for you...

Done with S1, half done with S2

If Nolder kills SMC, the same person he suspected enough to view, then the kill will be blocked presumably.

Actually I was trying to clear him because I thought he was making fairly good points but seemed to be taking a lot of heat too

I can't believe you lasted so long, well done. I thought after AVM flipped scum you'd be a natural next target and nobody connected you two after I did before I was dead. Even though there was no real connection, you did enough to warrant an early death IMO, and that was my take before seeing the setup. :)

I'm surprised I lasted to endgame too, LOL. That self protect was the key because Vic shot me that night. I started the game trying to play it both ways so as to get some suspicion so I wouldn't get NK'd, but not too scummy and be an execution candidate.

By the end I was just playing the numbers, whatever side got me to endgame I was on.

Yeah that was too early to count for much though and it was by town consensus

I mean I totally let it count for you but I shouldn't have

Momentum had shifted towards Crush when he killed me. The fact that JiF shifted momentum towards him (btw...gg JiF) set things up perfectly for Vic to kill me instead and have real separation. People can say it was too early to vett Vic all they want, but it was rather obvious that played a major role in how people saw him.

Momentum had shifted towards Crush when he killed me. The fact that JiF shifted momentum towards him (btw...gg JiF) set things up perfectly for Vic to kill me instead and have real separation. People can say it was too early to vett Vic all they want, but it was rather obvious that played a major role in how people saw him.

It was rather obvious that the only people that regularly nail Vic as scum early, PAC and I, we're dead early, lol

You know...I should have voted myself more often

It's just kind of a lot of pressure

Like I felt really sh*tty when I took out Wombat and lost all my confidence

Which is stupid because if I'm confident enough to let someone ELSE have a kill I should have been confident enough to know who I wanted to kill

It was rather obvious that the only people that regularly nail Vic as scum early, PAC and I, we're dead early, lol

But your death was because everyone wanted you dead, lol. It's hard to make that connection when you're the day one lynch which was hardly lead by Vic.

BTW you guys said a lot of nice things about in the dead thread. Uhhh thanks.

You know how they say you treat the ones you love the most, the worst?

They weren't talking about the ape.

You know...I should have voted myself more often

It's just kind of a lot of pressure

Like I felt really sh*tty when I took out Wombat and lost all my confidence

Which is stupid because if I'm confident enough to let someone ELSE have a kill I should have been confident enough to know who I wanted to kill

If it makes you feel any better I voted for you the last 2 nights to be executioner.

Ape and Christine were so angry at me in the Dead Thread, LOL. I was trying to SURVIVE, not scum hunt. I had to do what was best for me in keeping me alive.

Brett and Verbal are always after me, RB'd and NK'd. Hess is a wild card and the results couldve helped vet me. Self protecting was a no brainer and serendipitous since VicGod shot me that night, and Crusher was going after me hard in the end. I had to put a cap in that a$$.

BTW, with there being only 1 kill the night I self protected I was pretty sure that I was the target and figured scum would do the smart move and ignore me from there on out. So I was in the home stretch, hoping end game comes sooner rather than later.

But your death was because everyone wanted you dead, lol. It's hard to make that connection when you're the day one lynch which was hardly lead by Vic.

I wasn't implying my death should have pointed people to Vic, I was saying I have a good tack record readin gVic and since I was dead early, like PAC, there wasn't really anyone left in the town that see's through Vic when he's scum

Archived