INCEPTION MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD

SMC

Someone invite DPR, Doggin, Slats, and most importantly Lily...and let's get this show goin'

<3 u and I really do need to come back, but I'm in another game right now and only have time for one. Hit me up next time, okay?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I invited DPR, Lily, and Slats. Slats is in retirement, Lily jilted me (as you all see by the above post :D), and I haven't heard back from DPR. As far as I know Doggin is retired. Still waiting to hear back from 3 more invitees.

I plan to kick the game off tomorrow, so don't worry AVM.

<3 u and I really do need to come back, but I'm in another game right now and only have time for one. Hit me up next time, okay?

</3. Shattered. But it's ok...I'll hold you to next game! haha (hope you're well, btw)

I invited DPR, Lily, and Slats. Slats is in retirement, Lily jilted me (as you all see by the above post :biggrin:), and I haven't heard back from DPR. As far as I know Doggin is retired. Still waiting to hear back from 3 more invitees.

Didn't mean for that to come across as a hurry up SMC post :P it was more of a "I miss playing with these players" post. Doggin retired too? So now Doggin, EY, JVoY, Dan, AND Slats are all retired? Sad times.

Jack D false claims cop as town while Nolder shoots docs as town.. this should be interesting.

Add in you dying twice, the ape trading 3 town deaths for what he THINKS is scum, and Verbal being speed lynched and you take interesting to a whole new level.

There are a couple touring Cirque De Solei companies in addition to the ones that are permanently based in Orlando and Las Vegas you big, dumb, meatball.

It was good by the way... not the $140 good you'd pay in Orlando to see the same show but for $40 it wasn't bad at all. I sat up high a little bit laughing at the morons that paid $110 a ticket to sit next to the stage...

Everyone hated the admin girl.. she spent half the day making rounds and bothering people with non-stop blather while complaining she was given too much work to do. It was incredible that everyone but her seemed to understand the irony of her whining.

Cirque De Solei better stay teh **** outta DC. Mrs Crusher be buggin me up since ser sister saw them in Vegas do the Beatles. I love teh Beatles very much so that I would do. The regular show? Not sure I could sit thru it. As I get older my attention span is dropping like you on the first punch when we brawl in J'ville.

$40 is not bad. Cost me $85 to take my cretins to see The Avengers.

Funny thing bout that Admin girl. I got one working for me I have to talk today about her moving on. She is a great girl, worked for me forever but it's time for her to move one. She got married and had a kid a year ago and complains more than works. My two other girls are bascially going to quite because they can;t stand it. LOL Self employment is like masterbating by a fan. The cool air feels great but if your not careful your load may end up in your eye.

I invited DPR, Lily, and Slats. Slats is in retirement, Lily jilted me (as you all see by the above post :biggrin:), and I haven't heard back from DPR. As far as I know Doggin is retired. Still waiting to hear back from 3 more invitees.

DPR just hit me back on DM on he is very sadden by not being able to make this game. He will try to come by drunk and spam the thread though. He plans on returning one day.

Cirque De Solei better stay teh **** outta DC. Mrs Crusher be buggin me up since ser sister saw them in Vegas do the Beatles.

GREAT NEWS! hahahahaaha..... have fun with the King of Pop show. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through that...

You better tell her it's coming or I'll go CTM on your a$$ and find a way to email her telling her it's coming.. don't test me.

Jul

Fri

Verizon CenterWashington, DC

08:00 PM Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Find Tickets »

Jul

Sat

08:00 PM Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Find Tickets »

Jul

Sun

04:00 PM Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Find Tickets

I'm pretty well. Tough stuff going on in my life, but good stuff, too. I hope you're well, too, hon. And please, hold me to it. I miss playing here.

What's up Lily lady? Good to see you poking around...

Thanks for saying hi to me as well, Lily. I see how it is.

Even the Ape isn't this deplorable.

GREAT NEWS! hahahahaaha..... have fun with the King of Pop show. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through that...

You better tell her it's coming or I'll go CTM on your a$$ and find a way to email her telling her it's coming.. don't test me.

Jul

Fri

Jul

Sat

Jul

Sun

04:00 PM Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Find Tickets

I have no problem with her going to see them when their here. Just with one of her friends or our daughter. Not me. Easy.

I'm not sure what the test was, but I'm officially excited. Send me a PM please.

Roleless townie. Need to scum hunt. Thanks,

I'm making the final touches on my game bible and will be posting the game thread soon. I plan to start sending out role PMs by noon.

I have no problem with her going to see them when their here. Just with one of her friends or our daughter. Not me. Easy.

so take no interest in what she likes but insist she prepare a pound of bacon and assorted deserts every night. sounds fair.

Town: Ape and Pac. Scum team: Everyone else. BALANCED.

Hopefully SMChump has taken note of my highly advanced scum hunting skills and equipped me with some form of protection. Scum won't risk letting me get to end game and wiping them out.

GAME SET!

For balance purposes (:D), I wanted to ensure that there were 20 players. I had 4 invites currently out, but no response. So, with 19 signed up, I decided that the 20th player will be the 1st player lynched. There is unique game mechanics that will allow for this.

Will be setting up the game thread & sending out role PMs within the hour.

GAME SET!

For balance purposes ( :biggrin:), I wanted to ensure that there were 20 players. I had 4 invites currently out, but no response. So, with 19 signed up, I decided that the 20th player will be the 1st player lynched. There is unique game mechanics that will allow for this.

So you're saying you're allowing us to kill Pac twice right off the bat?

Best. Mod. Ever.

GAME SET!

For balance purposes ( :biggrin:), I wanted to ensure that there were 20 players. I had 4 invites currently out, but no response. So, with 19 signed up, I decided that the 20th player will be the 1st player lynched. There is unique game mechanics that will allow for this.

so there will be unique game mechanics eh? Hows about you dispense with the cute talk and send out the PM's?

Archived